TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
WOW! It's been a long since last time and can that you have improved very very much. You have taken some beutiful shots, really nice keep it my friend

that preview shot looks "hot"!! I love all that lightning, it really goes well with the blur. BTW, what car is that?!
Cheers TVR:)

Too much lighting glow, but it's cool, even pretty "artistic". I'd like to see the other pictures :D

Salu2.alexwrc
I tried to give it a Mystic look, but thank you.

MK1
Nice lighting, I like it alot.
I'm 95% sure it's a Vauxhall Astra Touring Car.
Thanks also he is correct.

that preview shot looks "hot"!! I love all that lightning, it really goes well with the blur. BTW, what car is that?!
Cheers TVR:)
Thank you for your comment NTX, also its the Vauxhall Astra DTM Touring car.

WOW! It's been a long since last time and can that you have improved very very much. You have taken some beutiful shots, really nice keep it my friend
Hay Fyffe long time no see, anyway thanks for your comment.

----

Time for that remix.

Vauxhall

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

awesome shot man...i think that i like the first one the best.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.

OMG:drool: That is really something,, one of the best blur pics I've ever seen.. Amazing ligthing:D
I am happy how this update has turned out, which is why I will be using the same type of lighting settings from the first shot in the future.

Since it seems GTHD is most likely going to have an online mode for players, would you join in online photomode shoots in GTHD and GT5? Anyway thanks Drift, and good news guys I found a tool to make cutting out cars more easy, but it still takes time to do.

And one more thing Drift, please check out my PGR3 gallery, this message goes to anyone yet to have checked it out.

Yeah, that would be a cool idea. Online photo shoots. I would definately join if I could.

Checked out your PGR3 gallery, awesome man. You have some skills when it comes to taking photos of cars.

Love the new shots, the first one is my fav. Very nice lighting effects and blurring. Looks like it is going very fast, which is always good. 👍

Check out my gallery if you can, just added two new cars. :)

Yeah, that would be a cool idea. Online photo shoots. I would definately join if I could.

Checked out your PGR3 gallery, awesome man. You have some skills when it comes to taking photos of cars.

Love the new shots, the first one is my fav. Very nice lighting effects and blurring. Looks like it is going very fast, which is always good. 👍

Check out my gallery if you can, just added two new cars. :)
When ever a game has a photomode and an online mode, then I always try to aim for photomode shoots, which is why I did some GTP PGR3 online photomode shoots in the past. However with games like GTHD most likely having an online mode, it means online photomode shoots will become a big thing on GTP.

Anyway thanks for your comment.

All shots are looking good, great lightning!! I like the "red" one more...great effect.
Must be funny...the Astra DTM at high speed in the Fismarket, look out people:)
Great job TVR!!!

All shots are looking good, great lightning!! I like the "red" one more...great effect.
Must be funny...the Astra DTM at high speed in the Fismarket, look out people:)
Great job TVR!!!
I am happy how that turned out as well.

Very nice update. I like the first shot best.
Thanks a lot Cod, I am happy how that turned out.

The more reallistic one is my favourite. Nice update TVR. All ok with the tutorial?

Salu2.alexwrc
I think I have figured it out, by the looks of my mind, which means I may be able to do a different way of using your presenting method.

----

Anyway here is preview of a future update, after the next October request:

img0005rpzk7.jpg

Looks really good! Can't wait to see the whole thing 👍 All your shots make it look really fast, I like it a lot!

(BTW, I'm flattered #cough# #cough# my user #cough# name #cough# #cough#) ;)

I just had an update with shiny beats if you want to check it out, although I may have to do a TVR now. :D

Looks really good! Can't wait to see the whole thing 👍 All your shots make it look really fast, I like it a lot!

(BTW, I'm flattered #cough# #cough# my user #cough# name #cough# #cough#) ;)

I just had an update with shiny beats if you want to check it out, although I may have to do a TVR now. :D
Thanks for your comment, anyway it will be a good one or two months, before I can finally bring out my own custom blurred background update, because it is taking time with this so called easier cut out tool. But if I had a good graphics tablet, that would help with the lasso tool or the other cut out tool I am using externally.

I would like to have done it for the Mini Cooper S update, but it is a bit stressful with a moving image, which is why I will try a still image and try that.

However it is a shame PD did not include any better blurring tools in the photomode or even externally, because they could have made an external tool for use on PC to add better blurs at a later date through photo editing programs.

----

Note from my PGR3 gallery:

The V8 Vantage is up in my PGR3 gallery, which can be found through my signature.

Looks tight man!
Hay long time no see Yoda, anyway thanks for leaving a comment.

Good job TVRFF
the Astra is very nice plus the mini cooper preview is awesome
Thank you Franz, also it seems the rain effect is going well for me. Anyway I may update my last reply before this one with the last request.

----

News from my PGR3 gallery:

I have updated a post with 2 requests now, which you may like to look at:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2469146&postcount=235

The first shot in the Vauxhall update is really original. I really like it. Not so with the edited one that's all red though...but great work nonetheless!

Yeah, my life got a little messed up ;)
At least your back now

I took a look to your PGR gallery and I loved your last update. Specially the amazing effect of first shot.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks Alex, anyway the next update should be up either later today or before I head off to MPH 06 on Friday.

The first shot in the Vauxhall update is really original. I really like it. Not so with the edited one that's all red though...but great work nonetheless!
Thank you for your feedback.

----

Anyway here is the last request, which I was meant to post up in October, but before that sorry for not posting this up in October.

To: dubbed - From: TVR&FF
Hope you had a nice 06 October dubbed

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Cool, abstract shots man. They have a nice feel to them in my opinion. Plus, its a car that is rarely used, but good looking. 👍

Thanks Dead Ponetic, anyway if you guys remember that Bright lights and fast cars update I did in my PGR3 gallery, well I have used the same spot from the Enzo part.

However this time I used the spot for the Ruf CTR 2, also the latest update is where I am using a new show off method:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2471855&postcount=243

Which does mean, I will indeed, be using the same method in this gallery.

Cool shots TVR&FF. They have a very distinct style to them, especially the first one. Very nice. Love your PGR3 gallery as well, simply amazing. 👍

Check out my new shots if you want. :)

Crazy good looking shots TVR!!! Love the 1st shot, another great wallpaper. But the 2nd shot has that racing feeling, that is great, U catch the car very well. U never let anyone down, always bringing quality to GTP, please continue to make us all happy:)

Back