TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Cool shots TVR&FF. They have a very distinct style to them, especially the first one. Very nice. Love your PGR3 gallery as well, simply amazing. đź‘Ť

Check out my new shots if you want. :)
Thank you Drift for taking sometime out to comment on the request.

Crazy good looking shots TVR!!! Love the 1st shot, another great wallpaper. But the 2nd shot has that racing feeling, that is great, U catch the car very well. U never let anyone down, always bringing quality to GTP, please continue to make us all happy:)
Thanks NTX, and I am glad you think that I do not let people down.

----

I am having much more success with 4000 shutter speed shots, when cutting out the car with the tool I am using instead of Lasso in PS7. But it will be a while off be for I start using a custom blur.

Anyway before I head off to bed, here is a preview of the LeMans Quattro concept, which will be posted up before the Cooper S:

Preview

img00004rsnx3.jpg

The final shot will be in 3 flavours.

That Audi looks cool, and those reflections are interesting, because they are looking different from "usual" reflections. Nice done. The background colors are also good. Well done TVR!!

Quite a nice R8 picture - it's a bit too soft for me, though. The last thumbnail from the Panoz update is my favorite picture from the past two days.

Nice one mate,, I like it.. A bit too soft though:) Can't wait for the update:tup:
Thank you buddy

mysterious looking. yet, cool appeal. i'll be looking forward to see the rest of the updates
Thanks for your feedback.

Quite a nice R8 picture - it's a bit too soft for me, though. The last thumbnail from the Panoz update is my favorite picture from the past two days.
Remember there are three different flavours of that shot.

The R8 seems interesting. I took a look to your new Ruf update, and I like it, nice shots.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks for looking at both updates.

Is that GT4? Or is that PGR3?
If your talking about the LeMans concept or the Esperante GTR-1, then it is a GT4 update.

That Audi looks cool, and those reflections are interesting, because they are looking different from "usual" reflections. Nice done. The background colors are also good. Well done TVR!!
Thank you for visiting NTX.

----

Click on each thumbnail to see the full images of each set.

lmcb4qn8.jpg

Different flavours of the first shot

I like the socond one the most, amazing angle and lights. I preffer the flavour with less blur (Last thumbs). It also has got a peculiar balance between soft gradients over the car surface, and the high contrast in the background.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thank you alexwrc, I must say your method does save time for me 85% of the time. Also it makes the gallery look cleaner, but it will be hard to take that showing off updates method to the next level.

Great shots, I think the first one is my fav. I just like how it all works together, the levels, the glow of of the white's, the blur. All good. đź‘Ť

Check out mine if you have the time, have been doing some Photoshop work myself Would love to hear what you think. :)

I love the first and third shots. The third shot has great Lighting and it draws you to the light. The first shot has a great, soft feel to it, yet there is a feeling of speed. đź‘Ť

Very nice! I like the last thumbnail out of the four at the top. I also agree with alex, blur is okay for me but not too much.
Thank you GT4_Rule.

Great shots, I think the first one is my fav. I just like how it all works together, the levels, the glow of of the white's, the blur. All good. đź‘Ť

Check out mine if you have the time, have been doing some Photoshop work myself Would love to hear what you think. :)
I tried to give the shots a good amount of white.

I love the first and third shots. The third shot has great Lighting and it draws you to the light. The first shot has a great, soft feel to it, yet there is a feeling of speed. đź‘Ť
Thank you Kraft, also I have replied to your gallery.

Hi Blackhound, welcome to my gallery and thanks for your feedback. Anyway here is one more preview of the Mini Cooper S:

img00018rson4.jpg

This shot is still a work in process.

I don’t like the Mini's, which were designed under BMW's watch, but I thought you lot will deserve an update of this car. Anyway in other news expect to see a photo of the new GP-1 Mini Cooper in my DeviantArt gallery soon.

However if you have not checked out my DeviantArt gallery, like linked in my signature, then your missing out on shots of cars including:

Bugatti Veyron
Caparo T1
Ferrari FXX
TVR Sagaris

Also the Mini Cooper S will be up on either Monday or Tuesday folks.

i love the second and the third shots. i love how the reflections are so natural
on the car, and it actually makes it look so shiny.and the third one for how the mystery the building gives in the background. it's almost like a scene from a movie. i love it!!

oops. i missed the mini. that one looks good too. can't wait to see the final product!

I love this update mann,, Awesome colors and the 3th pic is just:drool: Looking damn fine,, Overall I think they could've been a little bit cleaner,, but it's allright,, It contributes to the fantastic style:)

U have here incredible updates TVR!!! Let me say that the Mini is looking sweet, great colors. I also like the Le Mans Concept, really nice done. Good job with the thumbs also, very stylish. Congrats TVR!!

Uuuuuuh, I've seen the Enzos and FXX in your gallery. I want this one here, somewhere in Spain!!! I'm still really wanting that beauty very close to me.

Btw, I supose that the Caparo should seem "rare" because the package and desing. I love the in-board shock absorvers with the transparent cover.

Last mounths, I saw the Mini John Cooper Works GP in the Madrid's Salon... errr, nice details, nice tuning, nice carbon rearwing... change that rims pleaseeee! :lol:

Salu2.alexwrc

Hi Blackhound, welcome to my gallery and thanks for your feedback. Anyway here is one more preview of the Mini Cooper S:

img00018rson4.jpg

This shot is still a work in process.
Still at work? Man thats an excellent shot already. Beautiful! đź‘Ť

Thanks for the comment in my gallery. :)

Nice Mini shot TVR&FF. I'm with you, I don't like the new Mini's that much. Tsukuba wet is a gret photo track, can get cool reflections off the road. Keep up the good work. đź‘Ť

Checked out your deviantart gallery, nice pictures. I would of loved to go to a show like that. :)

i love the Mini set. my favorite i think is the first and the second one. the first one looks like it had just stopped raining and the sun is beginning to shine. the second one has that sort of drama and coldness to it due to the rain effect. great work!!

PS: Before i forget, the Lambo police car is crazy. hope to see more of that thing..

That's such an improvement over the past update
nice rain effect with good amount of glow đź‘Ť

Back