:::DJSkyline's Gallery "Modded RX-7 + Somewhat Bad News":::

i like the skyline and the 350Z great work!
Thanx GT40 MKII

Awsome man, Awsome awsome!
Thanx LGforce

great work man! keep it up! :D:tup:
Thanx Ev0 4 drifter

Ohmygosh!

:eek:

Jeezies Lousies!

Great JOB on customizing!

Blackhound
Thanx blackhound1022

That's a great editing job there, keep it up. Reflections and the carbon fibre texture=amazing 👍
Glad you noticed the detail of Reflections and CF Textures. Thanx kraft_d

Awesome choppage, djskyline. The back wheels on the 350Z look a bit blurry in between the spokes though :odd:

Great work 👍
Thanx samj_13

okay, your gallery is once again my favorite. Dammit, I can't choose between you and alexwrc.
Im glad my gallery is your favorite. Thanx Sakiale

Hard modding. They are cool, even more difficult than somepeople could expect :D.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanx alexwrc

I did a '00 Kawasaki Ninja 12-ZX R this time. I added many things like a longer swing arm, reconstructed taillinght, some carbon fiber parts, titanium exhaust piping and a bunch of other things. doing theses mods was so hard for me and very time consuming and most likely i wont make another one becasue i found my GT$ Disc :), hope you guys like it.

Before

After

That 350Z is awesome!! Full of details and quality!! And those rims, just incredible!! U are pro mate, congrats:)

EDIT: The Ninja is also incredible!! U the hell do U do that?! Beautiful!!!

Nothing special this update. i loved how the softness looked so i thought i should post it.
Toyota Supra

suprafsn3.jpg

Verry nice DjS. the soft effect its simple and give the pic an arstic look. verry nice. Oh btw take a look at my gallery tonight i will post my supra also taked @ "that place"

Cool car, in a very cool shot!! Very soft looking...well done. Lovely contrast BTW. Cheers mate!!:)

Great Supra shot, that place is a really good location if you get a good angle. Nice glow too, is that just a diffuse glow? Nice work. 👍

Check out my new ZZII update if you have time. :)

Ultrasoft! I usually aply filters in separate layers, like the overall car to prevent lossing detail in the background, but in this shot, the results are very nice!

Salu2.alexwrc

It's been a while but I'm back, hopefully to stay. Over that extended break, I have become a Honda enthusiast, which led me to make this update. So here it is.

Honda Civic

Honda Accord

Acura Integra

Last edited:
Your style remains very cool, love the way U edit your shots Dj! This update is good, I specially like the 2nd shot, very nice shot, with a good blur, contrast and love the camera.
Hope to see more soon:)

:cheers:
NTX

Back