TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
That Punto looks so cool! The editing you've done on the 3 Ice Arena photos is stunning, you've really made it look totally unique with the blurring and the sense of action. Wonderful update đź‘Ť

you still haven't done that Monaro TVR :) your shots are very good, i like the angles :D
Sorry I forgot about that, but I got confused with the timing of you're request before GJB's. Which means I was meant to post GJB's request up on New Year's Day, instead of Christmas, while you're request was meant to be up on Christmas Day.

@ JFM92_GTRacer I will try to do a guide to cover that effect sometime.

@ Moglet The base shot for the one, I think I know you're talking about had a bit of HDR applied to it, however I wanted to do a better HDR shot.

----

News from me

I have now setup a new Photomode competition but in the Xbox 360 forum, which is a competition, where you edit one of my unedited shots, with a Photo editing program, with as much editing as you like.
So now if you do not own an Xbox 360 or any driving games with Photomode on the Xbox 360, then this should give you a reason to visit the Xbox 360 forum now guys.

However the first run will be a trial run, anyway the name of the competition is:

Edit a PGR3 or TDU shot Photoshop Competition - Trial run

But this competition if still running after Forza Motorsport 2 is out, will also be getting Forza Motorsport 2 used as well.

----

Postion of the trial run: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89971

Reason's for starting this up:

After my first attempt at doing a long running PGR3 Photomode competition failed, I thought December would be a good time to setup a new competition.

PERFECT BALANCE

But the people in Bold are the one's who gave me a reason to show up on the scene a long time ago.
Thank you, I am honored.

I don't visit the photo forums much, but this way I can see the improvements in your work each time I visit, instead of a gradual increase. Great work.

WOW TVR!!!! U have done a incredible work!! The Punto updates is beautiful, love all shots!! And those colors, really awesome!! Thanks for doing such a beutiful work:)
The other requests are also incredible, different styles, but always beautiful. The request of Drift2XS is my favourite, great "classic" looking shots!!! Keep up doing more of these great shots, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

that should be fun. i dont have the xbox 360 yet, but i bet that comp's gonna be like a breath of fresh air for some.
Thanks a lot, but while on the subject of Xbox 360, no one took the last 3 New Year's Requests in my PGR3 gallery, which means they expired. :(

Thank you, I am honored.

I don't visit the photo forums much, but this way I can see the improvements in your work each time I visit, instead of a gradual increase. Great work.
I hope you will start to visit more Perect Balance, anyway thanks.

Sounds like an interesting idea TVR, I might give it a go, if I find time. đź‘Ť
I hope you and more GT4 photomode people will.

Very nice shots. I like the gift style of the presentations, very cool TVR!

Salu2.alexwrc
I have another good idea for the New Years Day requests, but I just hope it goes to plan.

WOW TVR!!!! U have done a incredible work!! The Punto updates is beautiful, love all shots!! And those colors, really awesome!! Thanks for doing such a beutiful work:)
The other requests are also incredible, different styles, but always beautiful. The request of Drift2XS is my favourite, great "classic" looking shots!!! Keep up doing more of these great shots, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Thank you very much NTX, but I style to get the same style as the E-Type in my future updates, however it depends on the shot angle I use.

----

Anyway if no one is yet to visit my PGR3 gallery yet, for the PGR3 Christmas GTP Photomode Shoot and requests, then this is what you're missing out on:

To see the better angle of the shots in that reply you will need to visit to visit my PGR3 gallery.

----

Next update will be the New Years Day requests, but after that you lot will get treated to a Dodge Charger update.

Contains the better piece

Click to see the full version

Bonus Shots

----

Note: Bigger version of the better piece can be sent by email or private message.

great work tvr!! i love the three flavored one and the last one. there's just so much color and so much goin' on in the photo. i love the color and the tone of the last one too, not to mention the blur effect it has. the rest of the updates are quite stunning as well. very breathtaking. i just finished doing one update, i think i could do another one right now

great work tvr!! i love the three flavored one and the last one. there's just so much color and so much goin' on in the photo. i love the color and the tone of the last one too, not to mention the blur effect it has. the rest of the updates are quite stunning as well. very breathtaking. i just finished doing one update, i think i could do another one right now
Thank you very much, but the firework was made in PhotoShop 7.

Pretty nice. I like photos of those old cars. Well done.
Thank you *StReeTz*

Way to go mate! Really diggin' the two first rain pics of the RX7. In my opinion they look pretty realistic. Very nice work all the way. Now I'll navigate my way to your PGR gallery :)

The Dunlop bridge shot is quite spectacular, blurry but focused, toned down but still pretty saturated. Artistic in one word. đź‘Ť

- R -

I like the dunlop picture, pretty cool.
Thanks a lot, I like that spot on that track.

Way to go mate! Really diggin' the two first rain pics of the RX7. In my opinion they look pretty realistic. Very nice work all the way. Now I'll navigate my way to your PGR gallery :)
That means a lot to me SkylineGoes, also long time no see. But I only remember it like yesterday, when you helped me improve.

The Dunlop bridge shot is quite spectacular, blurry but focused, toned down but still pretty saturated. Artistic in one word. đź‘Ť

- R -
Thank you, anyway I was going to post the next request up more earlier on, but me, and my Dad have been busy getting my new 50inch TV stand setup in my bedroom, which took some time to get everything placed down on it well.

However I will put an external link in one of my future posts showing, what my setup is, with the new TV stand. Anyway it's time I went right to the next request:

Click for full size version

Bonus Shots

----

Guides update

Since we in January now, the first guide I will ever be doing will be the rain guide, and that will be up this month, also another guide I am planning to do is how to create some fireworks in PS7, which can be used with GT4 Photomode shots. However that guide will not be up in January.​

Damn man! GREAT job on my request! Love the middle shot of the Threesome and the last shot of the other ones most... Thanks a lot man! :D

Edit: didn't see the Dunlop shot before, man that one is the best of all!! sweet!

@ CCX: Thank you CCX, anyway I hope you will be visiting GTP some more in 2007 buddy.

@Rayquaza Thanks Rayquaza, it seems everyone is enjoying that one.

Here is the New Years Day request 3 of 4, but the 4th and final request could be posted up at 11pm, also please check out my PGR3 gallery if you're yet too, because all of the New Years Day requests for that gallery are up in there.

Click for full size version

Bonus Shots

Note: Remember to click on the Firework display, to see the nice pieces, if you're wondering why I keep saying something under it. But if you're wondering where the Christmas requests are, then they are in page 114, while the other New Years Day requests are on page 115.

Nice and shiny! Looks like Chrome Paint. đź‘Ť Well done.
Thanks a lot for dropping by again, and leaving a comment.

O ja, nice shots Tvr. I liek itttt.

đź‘Ť
Long time no see, but thank you, for you’re comment. Anyway here is the last request.

----

Click to see the full version

Bonus Shots

I used a soft zoom blur, which does not look blurred on this end at all Empty Space. However you must be using a non CRT monitor, anyway in that shot I tried to give it an evil dark look, but thank you for your feedback.

But if you want to see one of my best shots over the past month check the E-Type from the Christmas Requests on page 114, or check one of the 3 flavours together or not together for the Mazda 6 on page 115.

i dont even know where to start with these newer updates. they're all awesome and i dont think i've ever seen anything like it. but the fifth viper shot from the bonus shots is my favorite. all in all a great job!! i'll be checking out the comp in the xbox forum.

More great updates TVR, you sure have been busy. They all look good, really like the RX7 and Viper ones. Great editing, they all bring something different and unique. Keep it up. đź‘Ť

Love my PGR3 Ferrari update by the way, awesome car. :D

Latest Posts

Back