TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Wow, Tvr your shots have improved a lot over this period. They already were good, but now they are fantastic. That first bonus shot is just great, if not perfect.

Keep up the good work 👍 💡 💡

[empty space];2527802
im using whatever a dell inpiron b130 laptop has.
Maybe that is why, because sometimes Laptops can have good screens or bad screens.

Nice new year's updates! Loving the featured shots for Mazdaspeed 6 and Viper GT-S updates 👍
The Viper GTS has some nice textures, but the Mazda 6 was not easy to get good angles of, however the track I used for the Mazda 6 was:

Clubman Stage Route 5

i dont even know where to start with these newer updates. they're all awesome and i dont think i've ever seen anything like it. but the fifth viper shot from the bonus shots is my favorite. all in all a great job!! i'll be checking out the comp in the xbox forum.
Thank you, also you saying:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it.

Made me very happy

More great updates TVR, you sure have been busy. They all look good, really like the RX7 and Viper ones. Great editing, they all bring something different and unique. Keep it up. 👍

Love my PGR3 Ferrari update by the way, awesome car. :D
Glad you like these updates and the PGR3 updates.

Wow, Tvr your shots have improved a lot over this period. They already were good, but now they are fantastic. That first bonus shot is just great, if not perfect.

Keep up the good work 👍 💡 💡
Thank you for yet another comment Gerco.

They look good, if I remember correctly, the Viper is one jaggy car, but you made it look good.
What ones were jagged, because I had a deadline for some, but thank you for the feedback Perfect Balance, however sometimes CRT’s cannot display some of the jagged edges.

Also remember some jagged edges cannot be ironed out so easy. However I reckon you will like the Mazda 6 or 1985 RX7 more.

Where to start mate?! This last update (VIPER) looks incredible...one of the best works on your gallery. Love the "styles" that U give to your shots lately TVR, always looking great.
I must also say that the Mazda 6 update is beautiful, U have there a great use of cameras. The lightning is also on the spot, with very good reflections on all shots. I also gotta say that I love the blue tone on the 1st shot, really beautiful.
The Rayquaza request is very good, specially the 1st shot...again great use of lightning...contrast is also very well used.
U have been real busy, hope that we can see more of U. Quality is always welcome. Cheers mate:)

1st and the 4th Thumbnail are the best. The only thing that can be improved on the 4th thumbnail is the blur on the rims. Being as you, or GT4, blurred the background so heavily the rims should be much more blurred. Other than that great shots! 👍

If no one is yet to check out the Christmas and New Years Day updates from my PGR3 gallery, then here is a pick of my favourite 5 shots from over the Christmas and New Years Day period:

Where to start mate?! This last update (VIPER) looks incredible...one of the best works on your gallery. Love the "styles" that U give to your shots lately TVR, always looking great.
I must also say that the Mazda 6 update is beautiful, U have there a great use of cameras. The lightning is also on the spot, with very good reflections on all shots. I also gotta say that I love the blue tone on the 1st shot, really beautiful.
The Rayquaza request is very good, specially the 1st shot...again great use of lightning...contrast is also very well used.
U have been real busy, hope that we can see more of U. Quality is always welcome. Cheers mate:)
The Blue Tone one reminded me a bit of Need for Speed Underground, after I finished working on it.

*Amazed* i love your shots man, keep it up, the fireworks look awesome!
Thank you Drift King, also long time no see.

Nice pics, I liked mine too. :)
Thank you very much Matt.

1st and the 4th Thumbnail are the best. The only thing that can be improved on the 4th thumbnail is the blur on the rims. Being as you, or GT4, blurred the background so heavily the rims should be much more blurred. Other than that great shots! 👍
Thanks a lot for your comment and feedback.​

The BMW looks very clean, nice picture 👍
Thanks, anyway I was planning to buy Windows Vista, which would have meant no updates from the 13th of January to the 17th. But I am not planning to get Vista until September.

But guys the next car to feature in here will be the Golf GTi Mk1 now.

All i can say is..wow That metallic looking viper is an amazing shot, nice job.
The PGR shots are cool too. Is there a photo editing mode in that game too or do you just take screenshots and edit them with photoshop?

All i can say is..wow That metallic looking viper is an amazing shot, nice job.
The PGR shots are cool too. Is there a photo editing mode in that game too or do you just take screenshots and edit them with photoshop?
I take them in Photomode and then I edit my GT4 shots through PhotoShop 7.

The GT4 shots are in your style. You know I don't like very much the distorted images but the extra versions of the same photography isn't a bad idea. The graphic design of Italian Job looks quite pro.

The power of PGR gives great images to edit. The cars you use are also very interesting!

Salu2.alexwrc

The GT4 shots are in your style. You know I don't like very much the distorted images but the extra versions of the same photography isn't a bad idea. The graphic design of Italian Job looks quite pro.

The power of PGR gives great images to edit. The cars you use are also very interesting!

Salu2.alexwrc
What ones are distorted, because the ones I think you may be talking about aren’t meant to look distorted, neither are they distorted through my CRT Monitor.

However I would say my best Christmas Request work for last year was the Jaguar E-Type, while my best New Years Day piece for the requests has to be the Mazda 6 or Dodge Viper GTS.

But the Italian Job one took a good 3-4 hours to complete through PhotoShop 7, while the selection of shots I had to choose between took a good hour through PGR3.

@ NTX1982 Thank you very much.

I meant images like this:

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=viperforthedlrgian2dcrw6.jpg

I personally preffer shots with a less deformed look, but I'm not saying they were bad! Your last stuff is great man 👍

Ahm, don't worry, your CRT is working fine :lol:

Salu2.alexwrc
That look is meant to look like its dark and evil.

@ Golf I'm glad you’re looking forward to it, but you should check out some of my Christmas and New Years Day updates in my PGR3 and GT4 galleries. But the R32 based on the Mk5 will be showing up in my PGR3 gallery sometime, from the game Test Drive Unlimited.

----

Gallery News

The Golf GTi Mk1 is going really well guys, but expect to see it up sometime this week.

----

My comp entry for the Edit a PGR3 or TDU Photomode Competition

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Preview from my TDU & PGR3 gallery

fileaa0045rski6.jpg

----

Golf GTi Mk1 preview for this gallery

img0000ypblr9.jpg

Gallery News - Having piece removed from DeviantArt

I am asking you guys to help me me get one of my pieces backup on DeviantArt, because today I had this piece:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4520/etype3flavoursgz1.jpg

Removed on DeviantArt because of Copyright Violation, when in fact I am not selling it at all, which is not breaking any laws. But here is the message I got:

screenhunter33zq5.jpg

But every time I post one of my GT4 photomode shots up on DeviantArt, I say the stock came from GT4. However if you’re up to help me fight this piece getting removed, then this is the group that removed it:

http://devart.deviantart.com/

Also if you want to help support me even more, then post a message in my account please:

http://tvrfan.deviantart.com/

----

I have had none of my other pieces removed from DeviantArt at all, but it is strange why one piece gets removed.

hmm, that's very interesting, at the same time, bad news. thanks for adding my Mercedes Project on your Favorites list!!

Well it does say in the first paragraph that you can't add "reworked, edited, or modified" material that was obtained from a different source. Although tons of people do it, I think you were just unfortunate in getting nabbed. If I were you, I wouldn't put it back up. Just continue on with different ones.

Well it does say in the first paragraph that you can't add "reworked, edited, or modified" material that was obtained from a different source. Although tons of people do it, I think you were just unfortunate in getting nabbed. If I were you, I wouldn't put it back up. Just continue on with different ones.
Thanks for letting me know that.

i just posted gt4 pics on my account and i haven't heard anything yet.
Thank you for telling me that, but you should have more luck now.

----

Anyway here is the next update.

Click on each piece of paper

Note: I spent 3 hours working on the 2nd shot in the box, but the first bonus shot is my first attempt as using the motion blur from PhotoShop 7 on the background.

Bonus Shots

Update

In my next update, I will try and improve the near 3D cube some more.​

They're brilliant! As you may be able to tell by my name, that's my favourite car :D I love the softglow on the 3rd pic & the motion blur on the 4th.

Yep, the reflections in the 2nd shot are great! I'm loving the classic Golf!

Salu2.alexwrc
Thank you very much Alex, but the 2nd shot in the box is what I am proud of finishing.

MK1
They're brilliant! As you may be able to tell by my name, that's my favourite car :D I love the softglow on the 3rd pic & the motion blur on the 4th.
I'm Glad you like it Mk1, but I try to work on some more Golf GTi's real soon.

Old golf 👍
Thanks a lot *StReeTz*, but we need some more Golf GTi Mk1's in this forum.

----

Gallery News - Related to the next Request spots

With the PlayStation 3 coming out in March 07, I am now allowing 4 people to request a car each in my gallery for the European PS3 launch.

Thanks a lot for dropping by again, and leaving a comment.

Long time no see, but thank you, for you’re comment. Anyway here is the last request.

----

Contains the better piece

Click to see the full version

Bonus Shots

Ahh! thank you so much man, that update is hot. I am sorry if I haven't been on here for a while my internet line was out and about somewhere and I am happy to get it back up. Excellent viper shots from my request as well as the rest of the updates.

Back