• 16 comments

guska

Drift Poultry
Premium
Australia
Queenstown, South Australia
guska_Cryotank
guska1984
Hey, are there any Adelaidians going to the Clipsal 500?

We should all meet up and run amok! Give me a tingle on 0439887865 if you're up for it!

Below are the ticket prices (through Bass)

• Thursday $32
  • Friday $45
  • Saturday (pre-purchase) $64
  • Saturday (purchase at gate) $71
  • Sunday (pre-purchase) $67
  • Sunday (purchase at gate) $74
  • 4 Day Season Pass $129
Prices include all charges

Note to Mods.
If the listing of ticket prices and a link to the booking page is considered advertising, then please, feel free to either remove the offending parts, or let me know and I will do it ASAP

Confirmed/Hope will be there
  • guska
    - Sat/Sun​
  • Revolution.
    - Sat/Sun​
  • VIPERGTSR01
    - Not Sure​

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday for sure, I haven't decided if I'm going to try to swing Friday off as well yet, but probably not.

I might be going, we drove through the course last year, but we weren't in Adelaide when it was on, so hopefully this year:)

I will be there. I have 4-day grandstand seats at the final corner. :D

I think if any GTPer has a chance to go, don't miss it. I reckon this will be the best Clipsal 500 yet, with the brand new cars and with the Australian GT supporting.

clipsalseats0rw.png

We've got 4-day grandstand seats too, I believe ours are on the end of pit straight.
I'll decided which day I'll be there when I get a look at the program :)

Yeah, it's a pain, school went back today, but hopefully i'll get a day or 2 off so i can go.

I am still planning on going, it should be a great event as usual!

I'll be there Saturday. I just got back from the track an hour ago today. It was a great day, and its only going to get better!

I wasn't there (I still saw the jets and airship flying around Adelaide), besides Jacky Fitness who went?

I was there, didn't see Mr Fitness anywhere though. Not that we'd arranged to meet or anything, I think everyone forgot.

Back