TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
that's very nice tvr! i so love the onboard shot. but the rest of them are really looking great. keep it up.
Thank you very much, I must say the Sagaris has one of the best insides in PGR3 and is rendered really well.

Wow, nice update. I like the third shot, with its angle. 👍

Thanks a lot GT4_Rule, anyway which one of these 5 cars, would you like to see me bring out of TDU next, after I have finished the ZX-10R:

Ferrari 250GTO
Lotus Exige
McLaren F1 LM
Lexus IS350
Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato

Sorry, I haven't been able to come around. I'd like to see the Lexus IS350 :)

i wanna see the ferrari 250 gto or the lexus is350
Just to let you both know I have picked the Exige to be my 3rd TDU update, after I get this ZX-10R posted up, anyway the next update should either be the ZX-10R from TDU or a yellow Lamborghini Diablo from PGR3.

It has been a while, but here is the next update, which is my second ever Test Drive Unlimited update.

Click for wallpaper

Note: I am not that good at adding custom blurs, like seen in the first wallpaper below the cube.​

These are very cool shots!! Love the last one, very good capture!!! TDU seems to be great, and U are showing us that very well. Can´t wait to play.
:cheers:

Thank you NTX, but I hope you will visit this gallery of mine more in the future, anyway here is a preview of my next update:

diablorsdo8.jpg

Gallery News - What will be the first car I use for a Photomode update from Forza Motorsport 2

Well at the moment it will either be the Ford Focus ST or the Vauxhall Astra VXR.

i remember seeing a preview of that lamborghini last year.i'll be waiting for the next update, and what's the deal with the ford focus? i reckon you go with the vauxhall instead. but that's just me, it's really up to you.

i remember seeing a preview of that lamborghini last year.i'll be waiting for the next update, and what's the deal with the ford focus? i reckon you go with the vauxhall instead. but that's just me, it's really up to you.
Don't worry I may be allowing people to request some shots for the first day I get Forza Motorsport 2. Anyway here is some shots I did, which do not fit into any updates:

Note: None of these were not edited

Easter Request Spots open now guys and gals

That’s right, there is 4 request spots going for one PGR3 car per request.

Closing Date for requests: 25th of March

List of cars can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cars_in_Project_Gotham_Racing_3

Cannot Request

Any of the TVR's *For the moment*
CCR
Mustang SVT
F50GT
Zonda F
RS4
M3 CSL
M6
Z8
Ultima GTR
DBR9
V8 Vantage
575M
360 CS
F430 Challenge
NSX GT2
XJ220
Countach 25th Anniversary
Diablo GT
Diablo
Gallardo
MC12
SLR
Gransport
Testarossa
Wiesmann GT
Carbon Viper
F40
355 F1 GTS

----

The next GTP Photomode shoot will be up in April.

I have been drooling over your whole gallery for the past couple of minutes and it got me curious. Could you post a completely unedited pic in here? Im just curious as to what they look like.

the details on the latest update is just amazing, starting with the emblems and the fine, minute details on the car, just something that gt4 photomode somehow finds a hard time to replicate. i love the lighting on them as well. the way the car shines and looks really glossy, with the background having a soft and sunny touch to them. well done mate!

oooh, about the requests, i saw a bentley today, and want to see one in all its glory. specially the onboard shot, so for me it would be a bentley continental GT.

Hmmm, this was a tough choice, there's just so many awesome cars.

I'd like to see the Cadilac Sixteen please.

Very nice pics, I have a request.

That request is... The McLaren F1 LM.

I know you can make this request good. ;)

I have been drooling over your whole gallery for the past couple of minutes and it got me curious. Could you post a completely unedited pic in here? Im just curious as to what they look like.
I would be glad to send you some unedited ones by PM, but you will need to pick the ones you want unedited, however I don't keep all of my stock work, because of Hard Drive space at the moment and not ordering any new blank DVD-RW media. Anyway thank you Dead Poetic.

the details on the latest update is just amazing, starting with the emblems and the fine, minute details on the car, just something that gt4 photomode somehow finds a hard time to replicate. i love the lighting on them as well. the way the car shines and looks really glossy, with the background having a soft and sunny touch to them. well done mate!

oooh, about the requests, i saw a bentley today, and want to see one in all its glory. specially the onboard shot, so for me it would be a bentley continental GT.
Your request has been accepted, but thank you for the feedback on my last update.

Hmmm, this was a tough choice, there's just so many awesome cars.

I'd like to see the Cadilac Sixteen please.
Thanks a lot for taking some time out to request a car.

OK cool! i would love to see a Noble! or an Mitsubishi EVO if you have it 👍
I would be glad to work on either the EVO or a Noble.

Very nice pics, I have a request.

That request is... The McLaren F1 LM.

I know you can make this request good. ;)
Good work on getting the last request spot.

----

Click on the middle parts of each piece of paper.

Note: The 2nd Shot was not edited, expect for the part of adding a border.

diablo7dg9.jpg

Click to see the full size image

Impressive! it's about time this lambo update came out. took you so long to finish this :lol: well, atleast the fruit of your labour is seen. the shots are great. the onboard photo reminds me of the days when i used to play "Test Drive" on pc. that or the old need for speed series without the stupid tuner cars. great work yet again!

Wow this looks awesome man! I just love those reflections on the whole car in the first shot. And also the other shots are very very nice. I have to come along her more often.. 👍

Pretty cool update, it looks kinda like monaco! I like the first B/W one the most, those lines are oh so smooth! 👍

Impressive! it's about time this lambo update came out. took you so long to finish this :lol: well, atleast the fruit of your labour is seen. the shots are great. the onboard photo reminds me of the days when i used to play "Test Drive" on pc. that or the old need for speed series without the stupid tuner cars. great work yet again!
Thanks a lot jgda9rs.

Wow this looks awesome man! I just love those reflections on the whole car in the first shot. And also the other shots are very very nice. I have to come along her more often.. 👍
It is rare to see you in here, but if you want to see some of the old updates you can find them easier through the first post. Anyway thank you.

Pretty cool update, it looks kinda like monaco! I like the first B/W one the most, those lines are oh so smooth! 👍
When I took the first shot, it looked like a shot from a Ridge Racer game, but thanks.

Nice update
Glad you like it.

it's about time this one came out too! :D well done mate!! finally i see it here after seeing it on msn. love the reflections on the helmet.why can't gt4 have an onboard view that looks like that.

Thanks jgda9rs, but some bad news guys, at the moment I cannot find my Xbox 360 memory card, so don't expect to see any new TDU shots for a while.

Back