SpeedART- Birthday Update!

Another nice write up as always, anyway I like the last shot of the DB9.
Thanks TVR&Ferrari_Fan. I am quite keen on doing these write ups probelm being is that I think it puts people off as there is so much text which may put people off. Another thing was that the Ford and Aston I had both taken photos of before at that track which took away their shine to me so thats why there is less photos of them and more of the Nissan.

After my major dissapointment with my "Super Duper Cars Project" I have decided to post up my next update now these could be either horrible or good hopefully the second one.
Nissan 350Z Roadster Drifting at Fuji Speedway 80's
Inspired by MPH05's 350Z Drifting Click Here for link

Sorry about the GT4 water mark being there when I took the photo forgot about it.

And a sneak preview of Tommi2000's and my joint update based on...
The Men in Black

Enjoy!

I am liking your Top Gear themed updates speedster, they are very cool and different.

You have some good skills with the GT4 camera, keep at it. You can only get better. Nice 350Z drift shots and look forward to seeing the AMG update. 👍

nice shot of the AMG!! i didn't think those M3 wheels would look good on it though :D well done with the rest of the updates

nice shot of the AMG!! i didn't think those M3 wheels would look good on it though :D well done with the rest of the updates
Thanks!
Very nice shots, my favourite is the AMG... WHAT A SHOT !!! 👍
Thanks again!
I am liking your Top Gear themed updates speedster, they are very cool and different.

You have some good skills with the GT4 camera, keep at it. You can only get better. Nice 350Z drift shots and look forward to seeing the AMG update. 👍
I very much enjoyed doing the Topgear themed ones and am planning to do a new one very soon. Thanks for your comments!
Great shot of that AMG! Love it. What are those rims.

The Z shots are good as well. 👍
The rims are off a BMW M3 not sure what code but they are found in "todays special" of GT Auto. Thanks!

I must also say that although that AMG shot has been posted in my gallery Tommi2000 did orgianlly take the shot but I edited all of it. I can show you the orginal shot...I think...Ah ha here you go now you can see really how much editing I have done to this picture.

Thanks again for all your comments and am looking forward to having some more before the next update is ready!​

I like your AMG shot a lot, the lights look very cool switched on during the daytime. 👍

However I think you need to cut down on the amount of images used within each update because it can put people off commenting upon them due to the sheer amount of work to take in! I know it's put me off a view times.

I like your AMG shot a lot, the lights look very cool switched on during the daytime. 👍

However I think you need to cut down on the amount of images used within each update because it can put people off commenting upon them due to the sheer amount of work to take in! I know it's put me off a view times.
Thanks Moglet! I personally want to cut down on the shots coming up on to the gallery now that my hard drive is empty of shots that havent been shown so every shot has been shown. I am now going to be focusing more on quality than quantity. So expect more quality but also less pictures in the future. Thanks for the tips Moglet.

alexwrc
Nice variety of action Colors and levels are well adjusted for me
Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks alexwrc!

Thanks Moglet! I personally want to cut down on the shots coming up on to the gallery now that my hard drive is empty of shots that havent been shown so every shot has been shown. I am now going to be focusing more on quality than quantity. So expect more quality but also less pictures in the future. Thanks for the tips Moglet.

I've just realised I typed 'it's put me off a view times', I meant to type 'it's put me off a few times'. 👍

I'm sure if you cut down a bit and update with less images then only the higher quality ones will get through. I know it's difficult when they're all quite good shots but it's worth a try.

I've just realised I typed 'it's put me off a view times', I meant to type 'it's put me off a few times'. 👍

I'm sure if you cut down a bit and update with less images then only the higher quality ones will get through. I know it's difficult when they're all quite good shots but it's worth a try.
:lol:
I will cut down on the images Lord Moglet it is my destiny but Moglet I am your father :lol:. I will do, probelm is I don't know what to take piccy's of, any ideas? These are a few I have thought of
  • A Topgear Special (again!) to honour the old but still new series
  • Classic Rally Cars
  • The joint project with Tommi2000 (Men In Black)
  • Another joint project with anyone that would like to do a project with me
  • Holiday to America (Visiting all American tracks in a typicaly British car probably a Jag)
Apart from them I am stumped

Hi guys thought I would give an update as I have
been "snapping" all day (almost) and this was my favourite shot of the day which is............

Chrysler 300C @ Monaco Grand Prix Track
Here is the full size.

Enjoy!

It's pretty good, but you forgot to focus on the car, the taillight.

Yeh. I did focus on the car though and couldn't figure out why it had gone wrong, ashame really as I thought it was a pretty good shot. There was another shot that I was going to put up instead this one but accidently deleted it off my hard drive :scared: and the one I deleted was a really good one if it cocking its rear wheel around the hair pin at the top of the course with only the sky and the car in the photo it was so cool but it is gone forever.

Not bad speedster! I think the blur isn't that bad!, it gives the effect to me that it is braking from high speed.:)

Not bad Update:tup:

Yup, very decent shot with a 'glitch'. It would have been really cool with the car's rear fully focused. :rolleyes:

very impressive picture!! Good camera choice, captures well the action. The blur gives a nice speed feeling, I like it:tup:
Keep up mate:)

Now i check it again and i see why you like it, for some reason it's pretty cool with that blur.

I see what you guys mean. Everytime I come back to look at it, it sort of grows on me. I think this is more of a love or hate picture really bit like marmite. Thanks for everyones comments!

That's what i mean. At first i tought it wasn't too good, but now it's very realistic and stuff. It's just the more you look at it the better it gets.

Well guys, what can I say it has been fun here I have learnt much from this trip across GT4 I have met many friends. I don't really want to leave but my time has come. On Thursday my game turned up. I think I will have one last update before I almost leave my gallery. I will still be around but not really many updates as the new game is consuming me and is too much fun to stop. The nest update will be a mix match of my best shots including some new shots of a.... hey wait you walked me into that one...I aint telling you what car it is until the time arises. See you guys soon.

Oh so it seems no-one really cares. This WILL NOT be my last update. Lets get this thread back up there!
Honda S2000 V-Spec​

Honda S2000 without a driver going quickly (presumably driver left handbrake off)

I have more photos still left and plan to start updating more often again...I was genreally pleased about the outcome of this picture I thought the tarmac and blur was good but it isn't my opinion that counts.

Hey nice comeback! :)

Very nice shot of the s2000 man. Looks really clean and the blur looks just great. Sadly the driver is missing but after reading the comment under the picture it makes (more) sense. :)

Yep its good to see ya back!:D
I like this shot a lot!, i love the choice of location what you have used and may i ask what are those rims on the car?? cos they look sweet!

The caption under the pic is good but i think you could have maybe edited a driver into it.

Keep up the good work!:D

cheers:D

Hey nice comeback! :)

Very nice shot of the s2000 man. Looks really clean and the blur looks just great. Sadly the driver is missing but after reading the comment under the picture it makes (more) sense. :)
Thanks, It is quite a comeback really. Glad it made more sense after reading the caption!
Yep its good to see ya back!:D
I like this shot a lot!, i love the choice of location what you have used and may i ask what are those rims on the car?? cos they look sweet!

The caption under the pic is good but i think you could have maybe edited a driver into it.

Keep up the good work!:D

cheers:D
Umm the rims I don't know....well more to the point I can't remember. Also, this isn't a complaint but I haven't got any pictures of drivers in side views of cars........ Thanks for the comment though.....​

Back