TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Oh hehe, my mistake... That looks so good man.. damn those rims look so nice too, very very detailed. Btw the people at the side look very nice too! Ohh man those leds are so realistic, and the Ferrari logo! The exhausts and everything! Thanks for making those pics man.
Thanks sejtur again, anyway guys here is two promotion images, of showing what you are missing from my PGR3 and TDU Gallery. However hopefully these two promotion images will be part of 4 different Promotion posters for my PGR3 and TDU gallery, which will be posted in here:

dbr9am2rs01sm8.jpg

Click for the full size shot

----

Gallery - Special Update coming up soon

I don't want to say what the extact date is yet, because I rather not have a deadline for this special update at this moment in time.​

very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! i remember first seeing that enzo shot on your deviant art account long time ago, might have been last year. it looks great, they both look great. the enzo looks like something that came from the movie Sin City. they both do actually. the DB9R looks menacing as well.
we need more of this!

Those 2 shots my friend are veryvery damn awesome! 👍 Love that dbr9 a lot! 👍 WOW
Thank you Freddy, for dropping by yet again.

As i said before....THIS IS TOURTURE!!!:drool:
More of a gift to you lot, anyway thanks for the comment.

very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! i remember first seeing that enzo shot on your deviant art account long time ago, might have been last year. it looks great, they both look great. the enzo looks like something that came from the movie Sin City. they both do actually. the DB9R looks menacing as well.
we need more of this!
I remember when I had to pull it down off DeviantArt, because of them not seeing the truth, but thanks for the feedback on both pieces.

very nice. i love the dark tones in the DBR9. the front of the car looks evil in a dark city
I'm glad you like the look of it.

nice pics man, love em.
Thanks Vince, the DBR9 one is one of my latest PGR3 shots.

The DBR9 shot is fantastic.
Thank you Cod_Father, but I hope you liked my GTHD shots.

----

Remember anyone can remix any of my Photomode Work from these galleries:

*My GT4 Photomode Zone Gallery - Includes GT4 and GTHD
*My PGR3 & TDU Gallery in the Xbox 360 forum - Includes PGR3 and TDU
*My TT Photomode Zone Gallery - Just remember I have not got much work in my TT gallery.

GTHD Evo: Wow, these have to be some of the best HD shots so far, my fav is still the 599 because I love that car. :D Still great work especially considering you are taking photos of your TV. Hope they put photomode in, would love to see what you could achieve with that.

DBR9 and Enzo:
Wow, I love these shots. Awesome angles and I really like the colour and lighting too. The DBR9 is my fav, think I am going to have to save that one. Keep up the superb work TVR, I will be sure to drop by your our gallery soon. 👍

Also, I will be updating my gallery with your 599 shot, so check it out and tell me what you think. :D

GTHD Evo: Wow, these have to be some of the best HD shots so far, my fav is still the 599 because I love that car. :D Still great work especially considering you are taking photos of your TV. Hope they put photomode in, would love to see what you could achieve with that.

DBR9 and Enzo:
Wow, I love these shots. Awesome angles and I really like the colour and lighting too. The DBR9 is my fav, think I am going to have to save that one. Keep up the superb work TVR, I will be sure to drop by your our gallery soon. 👍

Also, I will be updating my gallery with your 599 shot, so check it out and tell me what you think. :D
Thanks for the comment Drift, but I can't wait to show off my first Forza Motorsport 2 update, which I will give a peak of in my GT4 gallery.

However if anyone wants to know, the first car I will be using in FM2 is the Astra VXR.

----

Preview of Loon's Easter Request

loonrsly8.jpg

Wow, you make that car look even better, even though the shot is pretty dark, I like how the car seems to "Pop" from the picture. Great job man. +rep for that.

The Loon´s request is very cool, and quite sinister:tup:
Looking good, so bring the final work soon:)

Nice work TVR ... those GTHD shots are beautiful 👍
and the PGR3's DBR9 is stunning too
Thanks Franz, for your feedback, but I always look forward to your feedback.

Wow, you make that car look even better, even though the shot is pretty dark, I like how the car seems to "Pop" from the picture. Great job man. +rep for that.
Your be able to see it better, after the full size goes up, anyway thanks Loon.

The Loon´s request is very cool, and quite sinister:tup:
Looking good, so bring the final work soon:)
Thank you NTX, anyway the next person to get a preview of there Easter Request is MiniCooper120's Cube or as I like to say:

“The Cube”

Here is that preview of MiniCoopers cube request, as I said would be up on Tuesday:

mrsvq8.jpg

Anyway the next request preview will be up on Thursday, and that will be Tommi2000's M3 CSL Request.

Nice! Just what I was looking for; good contrast, colors, and cool scenery. I have a feeling the rest of the update will be great as well. 👍 Don't worry about trying to get it to me as soon as possible either, you deserve a break. You've updated a lot recently, so I think you should take some time off, maybe enter a few comps, progress in the game, etc.

(Early) Happy Easter!

Nice! Just what I was looking for; good contrast, colors, and cool scenery. I have a feeling the rest of the update will be great as well. 👍 Don't worry about trying to get it to me as soon as possible either, you deserve a break. You've updated a lot recently, so I think you should take some time off, maybe enter a few comps, progress in the game, etc.

(Early) Happy Easter!
Thanks, but I don't need a break yet.

Now that is awesome! One of your best shots in my opinion. Love the reflections and everthing else about this shot including the angle which is amazing. :) I am certain that Tommi will think it is awesome he won't be around until next week though (holiday).

Thank you speedster502, but I hope he gets back off his holiday safely, anyway I will be posting up the last preview of the requests up on Friday.

Really nice shots tvr. 👍 How could I miss like 4 preview shots? I'm sorry. They all look great. The best is probably that cube. Looking forward to those updates.

- check out my new (a bit different) update. 👍

Wow, nice preview man. Looks very realistic, looking forward to the entire thing :D

Really nice shots tvr. 👍 How could I miss like 4 preview shots? I'm sorry. They all look great. The best is probably that cube. Looking forward to those updates.

- check out my new (a bit different) update. 👍
I'm just glad you spotted them in time, anyway thanks.

Wow, nice preview man. Looks very realistic, looking forward to the entire thing :D
Thank you Rayquaza, anyway I hope you will enjoy your full request.

:D :drool: I cannot wait!!!!! that shot looks awsome!👍
Thank you Tommi, but how did your holiday go.

Looking forward to your updates TVR, all of your previews look sweet. Getting your drift on. :D
Great work . 👍
I thought you would of liked the previews with drifting in them.

Jeeze, that preview looks Hot!:)

👍
Thanks for the feedback.

these are looking good !!!! my favorite has to be the Cube van. cant wait for the full versions to come out.
Thank you jgda9rs, but if you want to know the car, which is a real challenge to clean up is the Bluebird.

----

What will be the first 5 cars I hope to use from Forza Motorsport 2?

1) Astra VXR
2) BMW E36 M3
3) Audi R10 (If it is in the game)
4) TVR Sagaris
5) Ferrari Dino 246 GT

Remember the full updates from FM2, once it is laughed in May, will be posted up in my PGR3 and TDU Gallery, which will be renamed once FM2 is out:

TVR&FF's FM2, PGR3 & TDU Photomode Zone

Also in May, I will be posting up a launch update for the AVForums FM2 Car Club, which I have setup for pre-register on AVForums, but most of all there is already 25 in the FM2 car club I setup for the original AVForums FM2 Car Club.

----

Four Previews of Four PGR3 Easter Requests

79d4dcfe881c4f05ba1b827yi4.jpg

0e88bd3fdfee4b1f9560396vj3.jpg

2b3ad368c6dc471787945eaou1.jpg

773d2c220c0c4409bb0aa67pl9.jpg

thespriaforloon2foh8.jpg

To: Loon

Back