TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
nice update. I really like the first and third shots. The update has a very moody feel to it and captures the essence of the track very well.

happy easter TVR! those updates are killing me! when are the full versions coming out ? and what's that car below the mclaren ?

edit: i would like to do a remix of your first shot of the ferrari 599, but imageshack is being a prick and has taken off the image due to high bandwith usage. i saved the thumbnail you put on your post, and see what i can do with it, but i would rather have the original. i think i have it, i think i dont :D can't remember :D anyways great work mate!!!!

WOW TVR!!! so many good updates, a real good easter gift for all of us.
I like Tommi2000 request preview a lot, and this last update of the Spirra...simply a work of a "pro". Love all that night "mood"...well done.
The PGR shots are as usual fantastic...the quality is superb, and U know how to make them look even better, well done TVR:tup:

Click for the full size shot

img0001fih0.jpg

To: Tommi2000

----

happy easter TVR! those updates are killing me! when are the full versions coming out ? and what's that car below the mclaren ?

edit: i would like to do a remix of your first shot of the ferrari 599, but imageshack is being a prick and has taken off the image due to high bandwith usage. i saved the thumbnail you put on your post, and see what i can do with it, but i would rather have the original. i think i have it, i think i dont :D can't remember :D anyways great work mate!!!!
Thank you jgda9rs, but I have re-uploaded the shot you said, which was pulled.

WOW TVR!!! so many good updates, a real good easter gift for all of us.
I like Tommi2000 request preview a lot, and this last update of the Spirra...simply a work of a "pro". Love all that night "mood"...well done.
The PGR shots are as usual fantastic...the quality is superb, and U know how to make them look even better, well done TVR:tup:
Thanks a lot NTX, for the feedback, anyway I hope you will be checking out the full PGR3 Easter Requests, when they go up.

nice update. I really like the first and third shots. The update has a very moody feel to it and captures the essence of the track very well.
Thank you Cod_Father, it is always a pleasure to see you in here, when you drop by.​

Very excellent work as always TVR, you made that car look simply amazing.👍

Looks like I got myself a new desktop for the computer.

And Happy Easter to you too, and everyone else here.

bb04ey1.jpg

To: Rayquaza

-----

Very excellent work as always TVR, you made that car look simply amazing.👍

Looks like I got myself a new desktop for the computer.

And Happy Easter to you too, and everyone else here.
Thank you Loon, I am glad you liked your request.

--

Here is a peak, how I am presenting the PGR3 Easter Requests in my PGR3 and TDU Photomode gallery:

--

My entry from the 2.0 bracket of the Photomode Tournament, during the Qualifying Round:

congratulations on the qualifying round mate. the bluebird shots are great as well. specially the snow effect on tsukuba. well done!!!

congratulations on the qualifying round mate. the bluebird shots are great as well. specially the snow effect on tsukuba. well done!!!
Thanks jgda9rs, but it is not snow it's rain, with the water flying up of the tyres. Anyway here is the last request for Easter, but remember all of the Easter PGR3 requests are up now folks.

----

cube4th1.jpg

To: MINICOOPER120

Good God!!! Look at these both sets of shots!!! Its TVR on his best!!!
The Rayquaza request is perfect IMO, very good shots!!
The Cube its also a nice work of yours TVR, but maybe I would choose another track, but thats just me of course.
:cheers:👍

Man, i love the work on my request, especially the first is just :drool:
Great work!!!

happy easter mate! and to everyone else as well. as usual, we are graced with tvr's awesome shots.
Thank you jgda9rs for the feedback.

Awesome gallery. I'm stunned... 👍
Thanks, but I hope you will visit my PGR3&TDU Gallery soon.

GREAT WORK TVR!!!
I absolutely love that Nissan CUBE on Tahiti maze,
that Caddy looks very real also
The reason I picked Tahiti Maze, was because if I picked the other Rally Tracks, I may have had bad luck, while I was sleeping, anyway thanks Tulok.

Good God!!! Look at these both sets of shots!!! Its TVR on his best!!!
The Rayquaza request is perfect IMO, very good shots!!
The Cube its also a nice work of yours TVR, but maybe I would choose another track, but thats just me of course.
:cheers:👍
Thank you NTX, but I would say my best ever update requests or not was the Special TVR Cars update.

Man, i love the work on my request, especially the first is just :drool:
Great work!!!
I'm glad you were pleased with your request.

Very nice work on thse requests, TVR. :)

I love the 3rd shot of the Spirra and 1st and 3rd of the BMW, those are my favourites, especially the lighting and car's reflections.
The Cube shots are good too, although it's a weird location for that car, but you did a good job with them.

Thank you Tommi, but how did your holiday go.
Sorry for the lateness but my holiday went fine thanks:D

Thanks for the easter request... i love it!!!!👍 the last shot is just amazing:dopey:

Happy easter to you TVR&Ferrari_Fan!!:D and everybody!
(Sorry for lateness ive been off with the flu for the last two days and yesterday i had an accident on my bike(the pain!!!:crazy: )

I was a little late seeing this but thank you very much! I had a great Easter and hope you did too. I appreciate the effort you made and I think they turned out awesome! I think more people should do these type of requests. That does include me as well...

Great updates TVR, very good range of shots keeps it interesting. I really like the Spirra shots. Very menacing at night with the car in grey. I also love the first Cube shot, sweet colours. They are all good, keep up the superb work.
Also Congratulations on your Tournament entry, very cool, and Good luck in the next round against Bram. He is a tough competitor, he wasted me in the last one. :D 👍

Very nice work on thse requests, TVR. :)

I love the 3rd shot of the Spirra and 1st and 3rd of the BMW, those are my favourites, especially the lighting and car's reflections.
The Cube shots are good too, although it's a weird location for that car, but you did a good job with them.
Thanks a lot Beerzgood, I am happy how the Spirra and M3 CSL shots turned out.

Great work TVR.:)

I wish you good luck in round 1.
Thanks Vince, but round 1 will be really hard.

All of the shots I missed were great! Really some of your best work amongst them. 👍

Sorry for the lateness but my holiday went fine thanks:D

Thanks for the easter request... i love it!!!!👍 the last shot is just amazing:dopey:

Happy easter to you TVR&Ferrari_Fan!!:D and everybody!
(Sorry for lateness ive been off with the flu for the last two days and yesterday i had an accident on my bike(the pain!!!:crazy: )
Thanks Tommi, but unlucky about the flu and injury.

I was a little late seeing this but thank you very much! I had a great Easter and hope you did too. I appreciate the effort you made and I think they turned out awesome! I think more people should do these type of requests. That does include me as well...
Thanks for the feedback MiniCooper, and I am glad you liked your request.

Great updates TVR, very good range of shots keeps it interesting. I really like the Spirra shots. Very menacing at night with the car in grey. I also love the first Cube shot, sweet colours. They are all good, keep up the superb work.
Also Congratulations on your Tournament entry, very cool, and Good luck in the next round against Bram. He is a tough competitor, he wasted me in the last one. :D 👍
Thanks Drift, but I am looking forward to the first round, since I like a challenge.

----

Don't forget guys all of the PGR3 Easter Requests are up in my PGR3 & TDU Gallery so please drop by if you get the chance, but my PGR3 & TDU Gallery is linked through my signature.

I love the first Cube shot, the scenery looks really impressive there and the hint of the barrier in the foreground is a nice touch too. The 2nd one looks a bit boring to me though, it's just a standard GT4 snapshot really.

The last picture is also very good, but I think it would have been better if you'd considered the bad textures on the right of the shot when composing it. It could have been a bit better without those jagged corners sticking out!

Thanks for the feedback Moglet, but I had a deadline for the requests, which is why I could not take any longer. However if I was not in the tournament, then I would of had more time to work on the requests.

i have got to start posting in your gallery more often. you update with such persistant frequency its dizzying. nice work on the whole recent PGR3 sets and the GT4 as well. i might put in a request soon. ill give you something challenging and specific. cheers mate :cheers:

i don't remember seeing that last shot. it's pretty funny and scary at the same time. reminds me of my friend crashing his parent's honda crv in a u turn, trying to drift the stupid car. btw, i finally got a hold of TDU. if it has photomode, then i might start posting photos from it. do you play it online ?
what's your username ? :D

Big thanks for the "old" Spoon request batch. Cool work you have done lately :)

Salu2.alexwrc
I'm glad you liked your request.

i have got to start posting in your gallery more often. you update with such persistant frequency its dizzying. nice work on the whole recent PGR3 sets and the GT4 as well. i might put in a request soon. ill give you something challenging and specific. cheers mate :cheers:
Thanks lmracer, for your comment and visit.

i don't remember seeing that last shot. it's pretty funny and scary at the same time. reminds me of my friend crashing his parent's honda crv in a u turn, trying to drift the stupid car. btw, i finally got a hold of TDU. if it has photomode, then i might start posting photos from it. do you play it online ?
what's your username ? :D
The PS2 version does not have a Photomode, but the Xbox 360 version does, however I don't know about the PC version. Anyway thanks for another visit buddy.

i realize that now. the gameplay seems like a lot of fun though. are you planning on posting more GTHD shots in the near future?

Back