TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Nice smile jgda9rs *Laughs*.

Gallery news - When the next GTHD update will be up

I am hoping I can get it up later, and it will be the Nissan Skyline R32.

----

i think it would of been more appropriate if you said 'I am hoping i can have it posted later' :lol: :lol: just kidding buddy. i'll be waiting for this. i do hope it will be soon.

Here is the next GTHD Concept update:

Click for the full size shot

Thank you Rayquaza, anyway the FM2 demo should be out next week, if no delays come out, so you may soon see more Photomode action from me.

Your photos are really making me wish that I could afford to buy a PS3. :( I love that model of Skyline too, good car selection! 👍

Your photos are really making me wish that I could afford to buy a PS3. :( I love that model of Skyline too, good car selection! 👍
Thanks a lot Moglet, but I am happy you could drop by, in your busy life.

----

News related to me taking over the creative compeition from Franz

As some of you will have read over the past week I will be taking over this competition, and well today it moved to it's new home, but with a much wider range of driving and racing games, along with car photos added to the list of stuff used in this comp, for you lot to edit.

So now it is time, for me to give you the link:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2641428&postcount=1

With those shots....U make wanna have that game "really bad"!!!! Looks very good, and they are very well taken. Also, U have a great digital camera, look at the quality?
Well done:)

Jamie, you've been told before about pictures from other games being in here. This is a gallery in the GT4 Photo & Video Galleries forum. Every picture in this thread should be from GT4. Not PGR and not FM2. (GTHD shots should be OK though)

Thank you very much Freddy.

i like the GTHD update cool stuff...
Thanks a lot for the feedback.

With those shots....U make wanna have that game "really bad"!!!! Looks very good, and they are very well taken. Also, U have a great digital camera, look at the quality?
Well done:)
Thanks a lot for the comment on the shots and my camera.

GTHD gd just rocks!:)

can't wait to get it in august/september.:D
When you get your PS3, please remember to add me to your buddy list on your PlayStation Network Account.

Jamie, you've been told before about pictures from other games being in here. This is a gallery in the GT4 Photo & Video Galleries forum. Every picture in this thread should be from GT4. Not PGR and not FM2. (GTHD shots should be OK though)
I know your not happy, but if you only allow me to post up say a reminder peak shot, small thumbnail reminder or link, then it will keep you happy and not kill off my other gallery, because I think other people deserve to be reminded about my other Photomode work.

However if you only allow say a link reminder, that may kill off my other gallery, but still a Master Photomode forum, containing all games with Photomode, which would solve the problems you hate.

It looks so good :)
Thanks a lot 725 for dropping by.

Wow, those Skyline shots are sweet. They look so good, so crisp and clean.
Too bad the demo doesn't have a photo mode. Look forward to your future updates. 👍

Nice GT:HD shots TVR. Now if I could just convince my wife that we need a PS3...

BTW, I'll try to have your request up in my gallery tonight.

I'll add you to my buddys for shure TVR.:)

how's life?
Thank you Vince.

I really want a PS3 now, looking at these shots, they're amazing. Nice work man.👍
Thanks Loon, I just hope PD bring out another GTHD Demo version, but with more cars, tracks and a Photomode, even if it will still be a demo.

Nice GT:HD shots TVR. Now if I could just convince my wife that we need a PS3...

BTW, I'll try to have your request up in my gallery tonight.
Good luck, on trying to convince the misses, anyway take as long as you need on my request.

----

My entry for the Automotive Creative Competition Week 1:

Final Entry

I may work on this entry some more later on, anyway my goal for this shot, was to give it a look, like the car is about to slide off the track, due to rain.

Damn, you're making me jealous with all the next gen game shots you have up. The detail on those shots looks so good. I'm still stuck with a PS2. I think why I dont drop by here too often is because I'm intimidated by its size, I dont come by for little while and it grows so much and theres so many pages to look through. I remember when our galleries around the same size, now yours is so much bigger. Anyways, awesome pics.

hmmm, not my favorite. there is a lot that doesnt seem right.
I try and take full use of this feedback.

Damn, you're making me jealous with all the next gen game shots you have up. The detail on those shots looks so good. I'm still stuck with a PS2. I think why I dont drop by here too often is because I'm intimidated by its size, I dont come by for little while and it grows so much and theres so many pages to look through. I remember when our galleries around the same size, now yours is so much bigger. Anyways, awesome pics.
I remember when I first started my gallery up, and when you first started up your gallery as well. Anyway thanks for the comment.

hmm, that's quite the interesting shot TVR. it carries your style all over it though.
Thanks for dropping by yet again jgda9rs.

Thanks Freddy, anyway I am going to be heading to the Gumball 3000 Start Line in London this Sunday, so don't expect to see me on, until the night.

My next update may be up next week, or the week after that, but to help you lot pass the time until then, here is the first bunch of my Gumball 3000 clips:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2648263&postcount=392

Also the Automotive Creative Comp Week 1 Poll is up, however week 2 will feature GTHD, but here is the bad news, I am still waiting for Bram Turismo to tell me when he wants to do the interview, which has been delayed for a bit.

Nice FGT shot, the colour and lighting give it a real spooky feel. :D
Hope you can get that interview up sometime, I enjoyed the others. 👍

I can't wait for the interview either! :crazy:

The FGT shot is pretty col, good job with the tones, looks like everything's soaked. 👍
The subtle rain is well achieved too, and I like the composition, I'm just not so sure about the car having it's wheel on the grass, I prefer to see Formula cars gripping. :)

Back