TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Love the next-gen shots TVR; it's amazing what you can achieve even when comprimising, which is perfectly illustrated in the highlights of the Godzilla. 👍

I can't wait for the interview either! :crazy:

The FGT shot is pretty col, good job with the tones, looks like everything's soaked. 👍
The subtle rain is well achieved too, and I like the composition, I'm just not so sure about the car having it's wheel on the grass, I prefer to see Formula cars gripping. :)
I was trying to give that shot a tense feel to it, when there is rain coming down on a track, while it loses too much grip, because of a mistake.

Love the next-gen shots TVR; it's amazing what you can achieve even when comprimising, which is perfectly illustrated in the highlights of the Godzilla. 👍
Thanks GT Pro, anyway I will try and get a new GT4 update worked on at the weekend, but I think I will be busy.

However guys and gals you should check out my PGR3 and TDU Gallery a couple weeks after FM2 is out, I am most likely going to be doing a diary on how my Sagaris GT Race Car is coming together over the stages for my FM2's Car Club's GT Racing Season.

Anyway the Automotive Creative Comp Week 3 may be set to a FM2 Demo Theme, but still there is time to enter week 2 and vote in week 1.

----

Remember any of my following Photomode work, from these games is open for you lot to remix:

TT
GT4
GTHD

My next Special Update will still be coming out later this year, most likely either November or December.

Here is my entry for week 2 of the Automotive Creative Competition:

Click for the bigger shot

I tried to give my entry a look with these 3 things:

*Rusty look
*Bit damp
*About to turn black and white

Really nice editting put into this shot. Love the way it looks old and damp. Great work on your editting of this. Just out of intrest when are we going to get another shot from you from GT4? :)

Really nice editting put into this shot. Love the way it looks old and damp. Great work on your editting of this. Just out of intrest when are we going to get another shot from you from GT4? :)
I can't think that far ahead yet, because I am a bit sleepy, but I try and get one up next week.

Looks good, different. :)

Is that a pattern you used on the image? Looks a bit like that bubble plastic wrap thing.

Looks good, different. :)

Is that a pattern you used on the image? Looks a bit like that bubble plastic wrap thing.
It's not a pattern or bubble plastic, but it contains many layers of different things and work.

Thats cool TVR, very different. I like it, it has a interesting graphic style to it. 👍
I used the same type of style on one of my old entries in the old creative competition, anyway thanks.

It has nearly been a month, since my last full update, but good news work has started on my next update. However it is not ready yet, but as a way for waiting so long for any word on my next update, here is a preview:

evodtm1rszy1.jpg

Work still in process

Here it is, anyway sorry if this new update is not as good as my past updates, but well I am still feeling a bit rusty.

To see each piece, click in the middle part of each piece of paper

img0002vv1.jpg

good to see a GT4 update TVR!! Good choice of car and track. Its quite good, with great use of colors and very nice camera captures. BTW have U used the rain "effect" on the middle shot? I think it looks cool!! I gotta say about the 1st shot...crazy camera mate!!!
Well done:)

good to see a GT4 update TVR!! Good choice of car and track. Its quite good, with great use of colors and very nice camera captures. BTW have U used the rain "effect" on the middle shot? I think it looks cool!! I gotta say about the 1st shot...crazy camera mate!!!
Well done:)
Thank you NTX, anyway when I saw that camera, before taking the shot, I thought it would create a nice angle for that shot.

Thanks Vince, anyway week 4 of the Automotive Creative comp is up:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94726

This week is the TVR Sagaris, anyway the open and closing dates for the spots in the Request Open days are:

11th of June - Opening
14th of June - Closes

But remember only people with GT4 Photomode galleries, can request a shot from either of these games in my PGR3 and TDU Gallery in the Xbox 360 forum:

PGR3
TDU
Forza Motorsport 2

You gave me an idea with your pics. Seems that car works fine editting some colors. The transformation of Capitan ambient is noticiable, so I did not redognize the circuit until I saw the tunnel.

In the 2nd one seems to be rainning with a strong sun. Yeah, why not LOL, you should know what crazy weather we have in Galicia, mate!

Salu2.alexwrc

I really like 2nd shot, realistic and the rain is very natural looking, imo.

You made me want to do a photoshoot with that car, looks better moving than standing still spinning on my garage. :)

You gave me an idea with your pics. Seems that car works fine editting some colors. The transformation of Capitan ambient is noticiable, so I did not redognize the circuit until I saw the tunnel.

In the 2nd one seems to be rainning with a strong sun. Yeah, why not LOL, you should know what crazy weather we have in Galicia, mate!

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks for leaving feedback alexwrc.

looks like someone had a fun ride around the mountain track. nice work on the photos too.
Thanks for the comment jgda9rs.

I really like 2nd shot, realistic and the rain is very natural looking, imo.

You made me want to do a photoshoot with that car, looks better moving than standing still spinning on my garage. :)
I wouldn't say it looks realistic, but if you think that, then it is fine by me. Anyway thank you Beerzgood.

----

Remember everyone is still allowed to remix any of my GT4, TT and GTHD shots.

Thank you Drift, anyway I may be bringing forward the Request Open Day Spots in my PGR3 and TDU gallery, where only people with GT4 galleries can request from either of these games:

FM2
PGR3
TDU

Because well I have been able to nab an early copy of FM2 LE Pal, and it should be here either Friday or Saturday, which means if I get it through on Friday, I will have it 4 days before it is out in the US.

And 2 weeks from the Europe release, but if I get it on Saturday it would mean 3 days before it comes out in the US and one week and 6 days before it comes out in Europe. Anyway back onto the subject of GT4 and GTHD updates, well I may be starting work on my next GT4 update this Tuesday.

Sweet, I played the Forza 2 demo on a mates 360. Was really good, loved the F430.
So would I be able to request that car, the F430 please TVR. 👍

Sweet, I played the Forza 2 demo on a mates 360. Was really good, loved the F430.
So would I be able to request that car, the F430 please TVR. 👍
The request spots have not been opened yet, but when I open the spots I tell people how they can request. But remember the requests will be going up in my PGR3 and TDU gallery.

New Dates for the open day request spots:

Opens - 2nd June
Closes - 7th June
Amount of Spaces - 8

What is an open day request spot?

Well it is where only people with GT4 Photomode galleries can request from any of the following games:

Forza Motorsport 2
PGR3
TDU

However your requests will be posted up in my PGR3 and TDU Gallery in the Xbox 360 forum, but you will need to request in here. Anyway before I finish up this post, one piece of info you should include into your request if you’re requesting for a Forza Motorsport 2 shot:

Should the car be modded in any way or not?

----

There is now a new update up in my PGR3 and TDU gallery, which is a Lotus Exige S2 update from TDU:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2666968&postcount=386

Please visit

----

Preview of my next update

img0000rswf5.jpg

Like I told U on MSN, thats a sweet shot!! Love the sense of speed!! Really fast!!! Looks kind of "wild"...and U did a good job on the contrast!!
Always good to see updates from U, bring more:)

Back