TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
If it's England, it's GMT, by the by. Greenwich Meridian Time
Not in summer it isn't... right now it's BST, or British Summer Time, which is GMT +1... even where I am, within sight of Greenwich itself, as strange as it may seem...!

Nice update, TVR&FF... I love the rainy shot too. FM2 certainly looks very sweet. Once again the Xbox has got off the starting blocks a bit quicker than it's PS3 rivals...

Yeah, but GMT time has always been the time in England, so no. I am on GMT, because I'm in the same time zone... not in BST or OST or TBL

That gotta hurt!!!
Looks good, and the car is looking just as I wanted:)
Can´t wait for the rest of the update, with or without crashes:tup:

:grumpy:

You know how much I want this game....thats it I am getting a XBOX360....

These are simply amazing! Right then I am off too GAME to buy one, see you in a bit...

Wow those are damn beautiful mate. Especially the rainy one is cool. Also the sundown shot is a stunner.

cheers
Thank you very much Freddy for dropping by, anyway I hope I will see you in here again sometime in the future.

Nice update, TVR&FF... I love the rainy shot too. FM2 certainly looks very sweet. Once again the Xbox has got off the starting blocks a bit quicker than it's PS3 rivals...
Thank you Touring Mars for the feedback, but it is always good to see you dropping by and leaving a comment. But about the rain shot, it seems Silverstone offers a good mix of lighting for rain shots.

That gotta hurt!!!
Looks good, and the car is looking just as I wanted:)
Can´t wait for the rest of the update, with or without crashes:tup:
Glad you like your request NTX, anyway the next request preview should be up on either Friday or Saturday.

:grumpy:

You know how much I want this game....thats it I am getting a XBOX360....

These are simply amazing! Right then I am off too GAME to buy one, see you in a bit...
If you stick with your plan, then please alert me when you get your gamertag setup.

Wow! I really need to pick this up. Great work!
I thought I would never hear that from a person like you, anyway thanks for dropping by.

The rain shot looks very nice. Good work on that one.
Thank you for the comment, because it is always a pleasure when you drop by. Anyway I would like to let everyone know it is never easy to please Cod_Father.

Really I mean it, that rain shot is gold. Ive shown it to others that have the game. Jaws dropped. Cant wait to see your new shots. Im already working on getting a deal on a system and the game. Your pics have pushed me over the edge. I have a friend that works at a game store so Im trying to see how low I can get the package.👍

Really I mean it, that rain shot is gold. Ive shown it to others that have the game. Jaws dropped. Cant wait to see your new shots. Im already working on getting a deal on a system and the game. Your pics have pushed me over the edge. I have a friend that works at a game store so Im trying to see how low I can get the package.👍
Thanks for another comment, anyway I hope I will see you on FM2 soon.

----

Update - 8th June

Here is a preview of Moglets Open Day request:

contrsjx9.jpg

Wow, really nice pics TVR. The graphics of this game are insane and your cars look really good. Makes me want to get a 360 and the game. Cant wait for my impreza request update.

I lolve that car to bits. I*t looks good thjere@! cant wat to see the yopdate.

soryy if my post is a bit mad, im quite rundrun k at the kmoment!! :D

Very nice TVR! Sorry I haven't been by in a while!

I havent been able to make my cars look as good as that!! I'm crap with that vinyl maker thing!

Wow, really nice pics TVR. The graphics of this game are insane and your cars look really good. Makes me want to get a 360 and the game. Cant wait for my impreza request update.
Thanks for the feedback Krame, anyway I hope I can please you.

I lolve that car to bits. I*t looks good thjere@! cant wat to see the yopdate.

soryy if my post is a bit mad, im quite rundrun k at the kmoment!! :D
Moglet you should lay off the beer for a couple of weeks.

WOW..Moglet seems a bit hammered.:lol:

Looking pretty darn good TVR, very clean cars. Keep it up man.👍
Thanks a lot Loon, but one problem FM2 offers over PGR3 is the amount of jagged edges it can produce.

Very nice TVR! Sorry I haven't been by in a while!

I havent been able to make my cars look as good as that!! I'm crap with that vinyl maker thing!
Thank you GJB93 for dropping by.

looks awesome tvr. cant wait for the full udpate
Thanks for the comment jgda9rs, anyway here is the preview of Krame's request a bit earlier then expected.

844c9098900a4573ab9eb86ve2.jpg

Remember I am still to work on this shot, but this is the shot in its stock form.

I like, I like. 👍 The pic looks great and the car looks amazing too, I like the dark wheels. Cant wait to see the other shots you came up with.

Both are impressive!!
I specially like the 1st one, the one that Mog requested...awesome camera!!!
Well done:)

I like, I like. 👍 The pic looks great and the car looks amazing too, I like the dark wheels. Cant wait to see the other shots you came up with.
Thanks a lot Krame, but don't worry all the shots won't have the same brightness as the preview.

Both are impressive!!
I specially like the 1st one, the one that Mog requested...awesome camera!!!
Well done:)
Thank you very much NTX for dropping by.

----

alexwrc's Open Day Request preview

031c9329e9b1425cacd3276sz2.jpg

Note: I wasn't planning to post this up today, but here it is anyway.

Note 2: There is now just two more Open Day Request previews to post up.

Sweeet, looking very nice! Thanks :) Look forward to seeing the finished product 👍
Thank you for the feedback Touring Mars, but I know it will not be easy to please you.

Really cool shot of the speed 12 mate. Looking forward to it. 👍
Thanks for dropping by freddy86 and leaving a comment, anyway the last Preview will be up on Thursday or Friday guys and gals.

----

Update - 13th June

Here is the last open day request preview, anyway this time it is a preview of jgda9rs's open day request preview:

5a7b544518a4927bf3688dczl0.jpg

But don't worry jgda9rs the final shots will have more damage.

Here is the first of the Open Day Requests:

Click for the full size shot

cont1am9.jpg

cont5dq4.jpg

Anyway the next Open Day Request will be posted up either sometime this weekend or next week.​

Cool pics overall. I love the B&W Continental GT the most, you captured the elegance of the car. Btw I don't like very much the distorted look of the 1st one, I think you have good graphic quality base in the game to work on.

Salu2.alexwrc

I quite like the colours and the contrast in the background of the first shot but the car itself looks really warped there!

The rest look brilliant, you have managed to capture the elegance and the sheer brutality of the car perfectly. Thanks for taking the time to carry out my request! 👍

Back