Jay ~ New Update! 20/7/7 - Polyphony Formula GT - Razo West Silvia - Audi Nuvolari

• Thread starter Jay.
  • 92 comments
I find the angle of the Nissan Z on post 50 very good, I love it. And the blur you did really makes it seem it's actually moving. đź‘Ť

On these last two shots, I like the 2nd beter because the blur is very natural. Did you do it in photoshop?

1st shot would look A LOT better if you faded the blur on the background, since objects that are far away appear stationary or at least very slow to the human eye, as opposed to the ones that are near and moving at the same speed.
Still a good shot. :)

The fairlady is amazing ... the blur job is nicely executed
Calsonic one is very nice too, I like the lighting with the headlights lighting up
kinda like they are going to fight for a night đź‘Ť

I find the angle of the Nissan Z on post 50 very good, I love it. And the blur you did really makes it seem it's actually moving. đź‘Ť

On these last two shots, I like the 2nd beter because the blur is very natural. Did you do it in photoshop?

Thanx Beerzgood, and yeah they were all done in photoshop. But I'm still a PS newbie and still learning, so thanx for the advice. đź‘Ť

J & Franz, thanx for your comments. The 280Z is one of my favorites in my collection.
The R8/Pescarolo & Calsonics were both taken from the same race replay on La Sarthe. All redone in Photoshop.

Thanx again for your comments guys. :)

I really like the 2nd mustang shot. especially the reflections on the side! the body roll too, nice detail there.;)

keep it up!:)đź‘Ť

I really like a lot of your shots. They seem to have a lot of action and motion to them which i like.

Keep up the good work

Here's a few various pics until I can get some new ones done.

Please leave any comments or advice on how to improve.

The Skyline its quite nice...yes it is!!! (I think I voted for it in the Un-Edited comp).
And the Alfa shots are quite good. But if I were U, I would have entered the 2nd Alfa shot in the Tourney, looks more spectacular, very good action U have there. But this is only my opinion mate, don´t get mad:tup:
:cheers:

nice ones. the prius actually looks good, great colors and what not. the only thing is, i would of cleaned it up more, specially along the windshield and surrounding areas, around the taillights and perhaps the background. but dont get me wrong though, i love how it turned out. great use of the lighting and the contrast is spot on. the alfa pics on the other hand are pretty good too, i like the first one a lot, i like how you made the car stand out. very nice color to go with it too. i've seen that color in real life on a gtv, and man, no picture would ever justify what it really looks like. great choice on that one. the 2nd one looks like it could pass for an ad on a magazine or something. the skyline, well,....not very fond of it, but the composition and the brightness are spot on as well. it's just that the photos not really my cup of tea, but quality and stuff is great. bring some more man. i hope to see more from you soon.

Thanks for your comments guys, and thanks for any votes you may have sent my way. đź‘Ť

@ J - The Prius was taken for an Un-Edited comp, I had just seen a highly polished
black one with nice wheels, etc.. and it made me think this car doesn't actally look too bad.
So I took a few pics in photomode, and was quite happy with the result. :)

@ NTX - I'm grateful to hear all personal opinions. Other peoples views
can really help me to improve on my work. Oh and thanks for your vote!

@ Mad Dog - Thanks for your comments and 'Echo'. Glad you like my gallery.

I really like how the Alfa GT stands out of the scenery in that shot, color looks great and the reflections too.
Also, the 147 looks good, those hints of light on scattered parts of the bumper let us see the details, specially on the grill. Nicely done, very good shot to begin with. đź‘Ť

Well more than 50 people have looked at this update, but not one comment.

Is it me or are my pics just really crap!

I reckon you could of done a lot better with the Cerbera, however I like the last shot.

I personally like the Silvia shot, its a very cool action shot!!! Very agressive looking!! U choose a good car to shoot:tup:
The Audi its nice, the mistical look its all there:tup:
Hmmm...the TVR, sorry mate, I´m not feeling it. Like TVR&FF said U could done a better work, but don´t feel down, better shots will come:tup:

:cheers:
NTX

very nice! i really like the second shot that is just stunning!i might even put a little bit more contrast on! The third shot is very realistic and therefore an excellent shot, i love the road wi nding behind it, great feature đź‘Ť

Why do the pics look so pixelated once you resize them? I don't recall thumbnails looking like that...?

I like the darkness of the Nuvolari :)

@ Diego & Simmis - Thanx for your comments guys. đź‘Ť

Update Extra!

One of my shots - Razo West Silvia

Re-mixed by NTX1982

- - -

Original

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! What oh so sexy pics you have I wish they were much bigger, if they were i would buy them!!!!!!!!

Thanx Daddyy.

Just click on the images to fill your screen with a BIG pic.

I want some sort of inspiration for my next few updates,
so any ideas, requests or themes will be appreciated. đź‘Ť

Click on image for LARGER version!

Please leave comments or criticisms. ;)

whoah, nice! the first one is very well done, musta taken ages on PS to cut 'em out and place them exactly! and the second one, is very realistic especially the blur and the tyres.

đź‘Ť

Awsome shots, I like the one with the 3 F1 cars. Damn you, I only have the crappy colours, light purple and white mixture, as well as green, red and white mixture. You got the awsome red and yellow. Oh well. Stunning update!

LdS & Simmis - Thanx for your comments guys. đź‘Ť

Alex - Thanx mate. Winning these cars is a great way to get all the different
colour combinations and money by selling your doubles.
I have 7 or 8 different cars at the moment, but don't yet have the black one. :(

Latest Posts

Back