TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
I bet you've waited for this visit for a while. ;)

I decided which car I would request for the Halloween as early as in the early spring when you informed me about the upcoming requests. I even picked the colour, if you don't mind. :P

How about an Audi TT 3.2 in bright orange, in a dark location, for some real Jack o' Lantern style? 👍
Your request has been accept Greycap.

If I could take a request that would be good!

How about a.....Aston Martin V8 Vantage at Shibuyu? :sly:
Request Accept

I am looking forward to working on this car, because it has been a while since I last used one.

----

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti preview (PGR3)

The 612 must be more beautiful than that preview. You made something almost impossible lol.

I saw your drawing. You use a lof of different pencils, probably more than needed. Some proportions and how the lines flows could be improved to make it better. I didn't know you also had a schedule for your drawings lol, I couldn't live with that pressure of doing and updating things.

Salu2.alexwrc

The 612 must be more beautiful than that preview. You made something almost impossible lol.

I saw your drawing. You use a lof of different pencils, probably more than needed. Some proportions and how the lines flows could be improved to make it better. I didn't know you also had a schedule for your drawings lol, I couldn't live with that pressure of doing and updating things.

Salu2.alexwrc
I can do better with car drawings, but when I did that drawing I was a bit rusty.

Jamie - A reminder that this is your GT4 gallery. Posts about PGR3, PGR4 car lists and FM2 photo competitions shouldn't be in here. They are more suited to your PGR3/FM2 gallery thread.

Jamie - A reminder that this is your GT4 gallery. Posts about PGR3, PGR4 car lists and FM2 photo competitions shouldn't be in here. They are more suited to your PGR3/FM2 gallery thread.
Sorry, but I linked them, which I thought was all right. However, Touring Mars did tell me, it was all right for linking people to my other Photomode gallery updates in the Xbox 360 forum.

----

Update – Posts, which contain the lists and the competition links, have been, removed now.

What car do you lot think should of been shown off from Photomode by now?

----

New PGR3 update - Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

----

Next Request spots

Next ones maybe open Mid September or Late September, with the request shots being, shown off on the 8th of October. However, the next ones will most likely open up in Mid November, with the request shots being, shown off on Christmas Day.

:tup:you still have a super nice gallery TVRFF. i like the lister posted up there and the latest ferarri. the dark pics are artsy. very you styled.

:tup:you still have a super nice gallery TVRFF. i like the lister posted up there and the latest ferarri. the dark pics are artsy. very you styled.
Thanks for the comment, but I would call my PGR3 update a tad mild on the dark side in one or two of the shots. However there not fully dark on both my CRT and TFT, but overall it sounds like you are using a CRT Monitor, but thanks for the feedback overall.

Anyway, here is a preview of the SC430 update:

2rsek6.jpg

Work in Process

Note: The full update may be up before or after the joint update with franz

It seems we have got our wires crossed a tad here... when you asked me a few months back about posting links to your other gallery in this thread, your GT4 Photomode gallery, I was under the impression that you'd be posting the odd link to draw attention to your other gallery whilst keeping the actual pictures in this gallery as GT4-only... however, you haven't posted many GT4 pictures in this gallery recently...

If you're not using this gallery for GT4 any more, does it really need to continue, considering that you seem to be using this thread entirely to promote the other one??

It seems we have got our wires crossed a tad here... when you asked me a few months back about posting links to your other gallery in this thread, your GT4 Photomode gallery, I was under the impression that you'd be posting the odd link to draw attention to your other gallery whilst keeping the actual pictures in this gallery as GT4-only... however, you haven't posted many GT4 pictures in this gallery recently...

If you're not using this gallery for GT4 any more, does it really need to continue, considering that you seem to be using this thread entirely to promote the other one??
Remember, the summer is when people post less GT4 shots up, but it will be getting busy in the next couple of weeks Touring Mars. Because remember I have a SC430 update coming up in the next week or two along with a joint update

However, one thing you must remember is I rather not rush any of my GT4 updates at all, because GT4 updates take more work then PGR3 and FM2 updates. In addition, some members said months ago, that they did not want me to produce updates every 2 days of every week, for every month of the year.

Therefore, this means there is still plenty of life left in the GT4 side of this gallery.

----

Update
There will be no more links, about new updates in my other Photomode gallery from now on, but remember I will still be working on Photomode shots in my other gallery.

However if you want to see my latest updates from my other Photomode gallery from now on, you will need to check out my signature, which will be updated as soon as a new update is out.

Its been awhile but you are putting up some cool shots.:)
Thanks for the comment and visit vr6gti72.

Damm cool shot TVR!!! Great capture of both car and city!!!:D
Thank you for the feedback NTX1982, anyway here is a updated preview of that shot:

2unnrsbp0.jpg

Work still in process

Note: I may or may not drop the rain drops and rain in the final shot, for the full SC430 update

Now this is cool :drool: water drops seem unrealistic. You need them in random shape with the highlight match the picture's light colour. Maybe you need a new brush. However the blur and the moon are nicely executed

The moon might be a little to bold...just a little. A slight fade/dim might blend it totally. Better than I can do nontheless.

Now this is cool :drool: water drops seem unrealistic. You need them in random shape with the highlight match the picture's light colour. Maybe you need a new brush. However the blur and the moon are nicely executed

+1 on the water drops.

imo, with the top open you should drop the rain and add some rain clouds around the moon to justify the drops on camera 👍

the only other thing is that the car isnt in all of the frame.

Remember it is still a work in process so I am still deciding, also don't worry franz work will resume on my side of the joint update later on today or on Tuesday.

The moon might be a little to bold...just a little. A slight fade/dim might blend it totally. Better than I can do nontheless.
Thank you for the feedback, but I try the moon tip you are giving me, about making it lighter.

[empty space];2765125
+1 on the water drops.

imo, with the top open you should drop the rain and add some rain clouds around the moon to justify the drops on camera 👍

the only other thing is that the car isnt in all of the frame.
Thanks a lot empty space, but I tell you this I am still trying to add some extra things to the shot.

great set of updates lately.like others said, the 612 is absolutely great. the sc i will be waiting for the full version. guess i've been missing out on a lot of things lately. sighhh...my network better be fixed tomorrow.

great set of updates lately.like others said, the 612 is absolutely great. the sc i will be waiting for the full version. guess i've been missing out on a lot of things lately. sighhh...my network better be fixed tomorrow.
Thanks for another visit and comment jgda9rs. Anyway I hope you get your internet fully fixed soon, but remember do not let your ISP get past you so easy.

LdS
I love it, very cool, the motion of it, and the moon 👍. I just feel sorry for the driver…catching all that rain…the car must be all wet :lol: :P
If the driver for one second tried to put the roof up, he would have most likely crashed the car. But then again a little bit of rain does not hurt anyone.

Gallery News - Gallery is 2 years old

About a week ago on the 5th of September, this gallery reached two years old. However you may now be asking yourself, will you be marking this with a special update, and the answer is no, because I am still working on my side of the joint update between franz and me.

On the other hand I will be marking this gallery reaching two years, with a list of with the 10 updates, I am most proud of working on for this gallery later on.

Update on the joint update from me and franz

Work may begin on the main shot of the joint update, which is a joint shot may have work started on it next weekend or the weekend after next.

-----

Here are the 10 updates I am most proud of working on or that I am part of

1st - TVR 60th anniversary

2nd - Joint update by me and jgda9rs

3rd - TVR Cerbera Speed 12

4th - Peugeot 206 RC (GTi)

5th - Christmas 2006 request for Tangled Web aka Drift2XS

6th - Christmas 2006 request for NTX1982

7th - PS3 European Launch request for Speedster502

8th - New Years Day 2007 request for DLRgain

9th - 2000 posts request for UltraShot

10th - TVR Griffith 500

glad to know that you are very proud of our joint update effort. I am proud of it personally, and i must say i have learned quite a few things from it, same with your rain guide, which i have taken to another step in terms of doing flame effects. i'll be working on creating sparks when i finally find the time and patience for it.

ps: the lexus update looks great with the zoom blur on it, not a big fan of the big rain effects though.
another thing: Happy 2nd bday to your gallery!

i knew i should of snapped a photo of a real life TVR V8S that i saw today. and i'm not lying. im sure you probably would of loved that.

last: i forgot to mention that my favorite out of all your works are the TVR 60TH anniversary set. such classic timeless pieces in that album.

Congrats for reaching 2 years mate!!! Now lets reach another...and bring us more updates!!
Your "best of" is nicely selected...very good shots inded (including my christmas update that I liked a lot)👍

:cheers:
NTX

You have an amazing gallery here. The last photo is unique and the last post with the top 10 are all great. keep up the quality work.👍
Thank you for dropping by and leaving some feedback.

Congrats for reaching 2 years mate!!! Now lets reach another...and bring us more updates!!
Your "best of" is nicely selected...very good shots inded (including my christmas update that I liked a lot)👍

:cheers:
NTX
Your request, which made it into the top 10, went to plan for me, anyway thanks for the comment NTX1982.

img00032vx3.jpg

img0000lv9.jpg

img0005bn3.jpg

Colin McRae MBE - R.I.P
1968 to 2007

1995 WRC Rally Champion and WRC Driver for Subaru in 1995

----

I could have done better I reckon, but the truth about today is well, I am not with it today. However, this should still be ok as an in memory of update.​

that's sad. i didn't know until today. i just read a feature about him from a car magazine
when he took the mag's writers for a ride in his chopper and to a dirt road for a rallye car ride. sigh...i'll miss him for sure. as for your update, i think you've done a great job on it. i just saw the story just now as i type on local news here. i can't believe he's gone.

Back