TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
that's sad. i didn't know until today. i just read a feature about him from a car magazine
when he took the mag's writers for a ride in his chopper and to a dirt road for a rallye car ride. sigh...i'll miss him for sure. as for your update, i think you've done a great job on it. i just saw the story just now as i type on local news here. i can't believe he's gone.
Thanks for the in-depth comment jgda9rs.

i didn't know he drove for subaru though. did he? i always remembered him as the driver for the ford focus, i still remember that accident he had that killed his co driver.

For me McRae will always be a man of Subaru, that beautiful dark blue Impreza was definitely the car for him. Oddly enough, I have no memories about him crashing that badly.

Good work TVR&FF. The first and second are especially good. They do a good job of making it a "In Memory" update as when I saw these pictures Colin was the first that I thought of. We will always miss Colin, he was a great really driver and a a great guy.

i didn't know he drove for subaru though. did he? i always remembered him as the driver for the ford focus, i still remember that accident he had that killed his co driver.
At least you now know he use to drive for Subaru in the WRC.

For me McRae will always be a man of Subaru, that beautiful dark blue Impreza was definitely the car for him. Oddly enough, I have no memories about him crashing that badly.
Thank you for checking out this in memory of Colin McRae update, Greycap.

Good work TVR&FF. The first and second are especially good. They do a good job of making it a "In Memory" update as when I saw these pictures Colin was the first that I thought of. We will always miss Colin, he was a great really driver and a a great guy.
Thanks for the feedback speedster.

----

Update - Gallery News

I have ordered a capture card, which should be here by Friday, so you can expect to see videos coming from me soon, along with some new GTHD shots.

Update on my first GT4 or GTHD Concept video

I was hoping to get my Capture Card through this afternoon, but for some strange reason they could not find the Capture Card, I ordered on Wednesday.

However, the shock to this story is when I ordered it, it said 10+ in stock, and even they took my money from my Bank. Anyway, if they cannot find it on Saturday or Monday, I will wait until next month, before I have to buy the Capture Card I want, but from another retailer.

I hope you get that capture card soon...I want to see some more GTHD stuff....even though I could just hop on the game....:sly: Hope it all works out for you!

hope they dont run away with your money. goodluck mate.
They will not, because I have bought from them before, but this is the first time, this has happened to me.

I hope you get that capture card soon...I want to see some more GTHD stuff....even though I could just hop on the game....:sly: Hope it all works out for you!
Thanks for your comment and visit speedster.

img00032vx3.jpg

img0000lv9.jpg

img0005bn3.jpg

Colin McRae MBE - R.I.P
1968 to 2007

1995 WRC Rally Champion and WRC Driver for Subaru in 1995

----

I could have done better I reckon, but the truth about today is well, I am not with it today. However, this should still be ok as an in memory of update.​

U have done a beautiful work here TVR&FF!!! Its touching to see how people really liked the great Colin Mcrae!!!! See you on the other side champion!!

Great work mate:)!!!

Thank you TVR&FF for the vote on my Vanquish shot. :)
It was my pleasure.

@ Michelin Thank you for the feedback on the update in memory of Colin McRae.

----

Click for the full size shot

Now thats what I call a sexy update, very beautiful indeed!!!
Well done TVR:D
Thank you NTX1982, but I must admit, this car was a challenge, when I tried to hide some of its ugly lines. :sly:

----

Update on my Capture Card

I will be ordering the capture card I am getting late this week or early next week.

another job well done. i'm glad you ditched out on the rain effects on the first one. the second one looks very realistic, specially the wheels and the lights.

Impressive this GT4 gallery!!! Looks very professional (as your other gallery in 306 forums)👍
Hope to see more...U give me inspiration to start a gallery soon:)

another job well done. i'm glad you ditched out on the rain effects on the first one. the second one looks very realistic, specially the wheels and the lights.
Thanks for the feedback as always jgda9rs.

I love those shots of the SC430.

Excellent update
Thanks for dropping by Jimmy.

Mmmmm... good back baby... :drool: :lol:
Thanks for the comment and drool, but as a gift have a free paper towel on me.

Excellent update! 👍
Thanks for checking out my latest update.

----

Update on the joint update by me and franz

I would like to let everyone know franz is still working on his side of the work, for the joint shot of the joint update. However while I am waiting for him to finish his side of the work on the joint shot, I may post up my shots for the rest of the joint update.

Within sometime this week, then once the joint shot is complete, all that will leave is either franz or me to post the joint shot up. In addition, franz will post up his shots for the joint update, just before the joint shot goes up, or just before it goes up.

Beautiful, simply beautiful TVR:tup:, those Colin shots have a great mood and really make you realise how much Colin will be missed:(
The second one is very realistic:tup:

Thanks

Tommi:D

Beautiful, simply beautiful TVR:tup:, those Colin shots have a great mood and really make you realise how much Colin will be missed:(
The second one is very realistic:tup:

Thanks

Tommi:D
Thanks for the comment on the Colin McRae update.

that 1st shot of the lexus is amazing! nice PS'ing 👍
Thank you for the visit and feedback.

----

Update on my Capture Card

My Capture Card arrived on Thursday, but before I can start recording I need to buy a PS3 S-Video cable along with another cable for getting the sound to my PC. However, I will be looking to order the cables I need later on, which would mean them arriving next week.

Here is work from me side of the joint update by franz and me:

franz's stock shot edited by me
4n01gt8.jpg

Note: Work is still going on for the joint shot of the joint update.

i dont understand the concept on the first photo. was the zoom blur on the background and the stationary wheels supposed to be from hard braking from full speed ? if it is, that's awesome. other than that i think you should of applied some radial blur on the wheels. but the editting looks very nice. the style has your name allover it. specially the noise and the saturation level. the zoom blur complemented the rain effect nicely, but i dont really get the round big water effect on it, i think you should of made them smaller and a bit more tubular or maybe a little bit of distortion would of been better, but not to worry though, the whole thing looks good. is that snow effect on the first thumbnail? i love it! the b/w photo i can smell a familiar 'process' that you used for that one. or did you ? anyways my favorite of all has to be the last thumbnail. great sense of speed on that one, very stylish as well. i hope to see the rest of the work after you two are done.

i dont understand the concept on the first photo. was the zoom blur on the background and the stationary wheels supposed to be from hard braking from full speed ? if it is, that's awesome. other than that i think you should of applied some radial blur on the wheels. but the editting looks very nice. the style has your name allover it. specially the noise and the saturation level. the zoom blur complemented the rain effect nicely, but i dont really get the round big water effect on it, i think you should of made them smaller and a bit more tubular or maybe a little bit of distortion would of been better, but not to worry though, the whole thing looks good. is that snow effect on the first thumbnail? i love it! the b/w photo i can smell a familiar 'process' that you used for that one. or did you ? anyways my favorite of all has to be the last thumbnail. great sense of speed on that one, very stylish as well. i hope to see the rest of the work after you two are done.
In the first one I tried to make it look like something in the sky was affecting the background like some kind of storm is about to come, while the Lister Storm is safe from the coming storm. Anyway about the first thumbnail is a shot, which will keep people guessing what it really is.

However, I can say it is not snow at all.

the rain looks so realistic.
Thanks a lot Driftnewb110.

Very nice work TVR :drool: hope I will have time to finish my side soon
I am looking forward to seeing how you have done with the first stage of the joint shot. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing what you have done with your side of the joint update.

Back