RVV Motor Works - White Knight - 10/02/10

I saw Grey peeping in here somewhere... What do you think, Greycap, Leo? Can we catch your enormously successful business? By the way, I'll still be around to test. Just because I can. (Despite being constantly busy with life)
I apologize if it's just me, but it seems you guys are trying your best to beat Mad Finntuners Co. and that it's the main reason this garage exists. That's not the way it works. I may be wrong though.

It depends on what you mean by catching. Post count, maybe. Amount of views, maybe. We've had a great head start in both. The originality of the idea, no. We were the first ones to put up a multi-user garage thread of its kind and you may always look like copycats to the ones who know MFT and its origins. Sorry to be blunt, but that's the truth.

try the MFT Seat its a pisser. i cant control it at all but that could be me:scared::nervous:
You know, comments on our cars belong in our thread. It's not these guys' business our cars suck, it's ours. But then again, I'd hardly call the Ibiza an uncontrollable pisser. Hell, the car isn't even fast enough to build up speed for a proper loss of control! If you can't drive that one, I wonder how you got your B licence. There are trickier cars in that.

I may have done exactly that, but what I mean is that you shouldn't have beating us as a goal. If it happens, great for you, if it doesn't, so what. We made MFT because we had a new idea of a tuning garage and because we wanted to share the tunings with the others. I had a faint dream of getting as much views as Duck's tuning garage some day. It seems we're not going to make it because GT4 runs out of time but still we've had an unbelievable success.

Do whatever you do, do it well, but don't make unnecessary milestones for yourself. They'll only make you depressed if you can't reach them. 👍

Right. We aren't here to try to compete with you, and we're not trying to catch you. I just wanted your opinion.

Well, I'm not at least.

I just want to show what I know to the public, and see where I may be going astray in my tunes.

Admittedly I don't have my PS2 with me but when I do I'll be more than happy to do some reviews on the cars in this tuning garage - it seems you guys have taken a fair amount of care and effort into making this tuning garage happen so I'm up for doing some test drives and giving some feedback (it'll probably come sporadically but around every couple of weeks or so).

Before I get cut down by Greycap and Leo, I'm not taking sides but I think these guys deserve the chance given the effort. The judgement will come from the setups.

I'd be happy to do some test driving alongside those of MFT I'm planning on doing. I'll try my best, time allowing, to do a review for each of your cars.

Pyrelli

Yep, I understand and it's indeed a honour to begin something with a dozen followers. It just struck my eye pretty badly that the first "outsider post" here was about trying to beat us! As you already know, you'll have to learn to crawl before you can think about walking. We're already running and we're running fast but at least you have hope of walking some day, there have been a few that have given up before even crawling properly. 👍

As Pyrelli said, the judgement will come from the quality of the setups. And I can guarantee you that we won't give up easily in that area. ;)

I apologize if it's just me, but it seems you guys are trying your best to beat Mad Finntuners Co. and that it's the main reason this garage exists. That's not the way it works. I may be wrong though.

It depends on what you mean by catching. Post count, maybe. Amount of views, maybe. We've had a great head start in both. The originality of the idea, no. We were the first ones to put up a multi-user garage thread of its kind and you may always look like copycats to the ones who know MFT and its origins. Sorry to be blunt, but that's the truth.

You know, comments on our cars belong in our thread. It's not these guys' business our cars suck, it's ours. But then again, I'd hardly call the Ibiza an uncontrollable pisser. Hell, the car isn't even fast enough to build up speed for a proper loss of control! If you can't drive that one, I wonder how you got your B licence. There are trickier cars in that.

sorry for getting you fired up:( its the first encounter i have had in gt4 with a Seat racing around a track. and sorry about the comments in the wrong thread :(

I think the main goal of this garage is to give other members setups they can enjoy. That we learn a thing or two, that's just extra.:)

And please, If you're writing a review, take your time!

sorry for getting you fired up:( its the first encounter i have had in gt4 with a Seat racing around a track. and sorry about the comments in the wrong thread :(

Have you done your licenses? There's an El Capitan guide run in the Ibiza.

Hmm.. Haven't seen this thread until now.

You're settings seems good so I will test some of your cars, someday :P
If you want, I can be one of your test drivers :)

Good Luck.

aarcudaks1.jpg

Facts:

448 HP
1305 kg
0-60: 5.8 s
1/4 mile: 13 s

Parts:

Racing exhaust
Brake Balance Controller
FC transmission
Triple clutch
Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon propellershaft
FC suspension
S3 tyres
Wheels
Wing

Settings:

BBC: 8/4

Susp: F/R
springs: 3.8/4.0
Height: 142/142
Bound: 3/3
Rebound 5/4
Camber: 2.2/1.1
Toe: 1/0
Stabilisers: 3/4

Tranny:
Auto: 11
final: 4.080
1st: 2.795
2nd: 1.983
3rd: 1.452
4th: 1.126
5th: 0.900
6th: 0.760

Down: 12/15

LSD: 15/30/10

Driving Aids: Off

The AAR 'Cuda was only produced during the year of 1970. The AAR 'Cuda was produced to race in the SCAA road racing, to compete with the Ford Mustang. AAR actually means 'All American Racers'. Located at the rear of the car's left and right fenders, at the end of the stripe. So, lets say we take a ordinary 'Cuda, and turn it into the AAR version!
Have fun.;)

Vince, have you ever tried playing around with the toe in the old musclecars? I'm willing to believe that fiddling with front toe could drastically improve initial turn in in corners. and just for realism, rear toe has to be left alone, even though that would help a lot too..💡

I actually tested the Shelby. It was good and fast, but bit too twitchy for my driving style in some points.

yes, but wouldn't that kill the in-turn grip?

Thank you for Driving my Shelby Mustang! and because you're the first, you've earned some thing special!

Anything in mind?

Back