TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Agressive looking DB7 mate...very cool shot indeed:)

The previous update is also very good, with some agressive shots as well!! The B&W one is quite beautiful:tup:

Well done:)

Thanks for the feedback, anyway I will be trying to get the full update up on Monday.

----

Stock version:

click for the full size shot

Wow, that first shot looks amazing:tup:, the reflections and angle is superb, it looks pretty damn realistic too!👍

I like the second shot too, you have cleaned the car well as the DB7 is one of GT4 less well-textured cars.

cheers

Tommi:)

P.s Happy Birthday:cheers:

i just love your black and white. it's just so great. the first one is amazing though! you did a seriously good job on that one. i'll take it as a thanksgiving present :D

Happy Birthday Jamie!! Hope U have a good day:tup:

Hope U have the present U wish so much...meaning PGR4:tup:

:cheers:

Wow, that first shot looks amazing:tup:, the reflections and angle is superb, it looks pretty damn realistic too!👍

I like the second shot too, you have cleaned the car well as the DB7 is one of GT4 less well-textured cars.

cheers

Tommi:)

P.s Happy Birthday:cheers:
Thanks for the comment, but about the first shot I wanted to do better. However as things go that is just life.

i just love your black and white. it's just so great. the first one is amazing though! you did a seriously good job on that one. i'll take it as a thanksgiving present :D
Thank you for leaving feedback on the black and white shot.

Happy Birthday Jamie!! Hope U have a good day:tup:

Hope U have the present U wish so much...meaning PGR4:tup:

I enjoyed yesterday a lot.

LdS
Very good, very good. That radial blur is on the spot and the car is very well cleaned.
Happy Birthday btw, Have a rest of a good day:tup:
Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment in the process.

----

@ To everyone who replied to my latest update yesterday: Thanks for the birthday comments.

Here is a preview of my next update:

Update preview is up

Work may fully start on this shot later on, but if not then it will happen sometime in the week.

Well start working some magic. ;)
Since some things have come up this week, I may finally get a chance to start some work on the shots later on.

waiting impatient for your new pics :D
I reckon you will be able to wait.

----

Gallery News

Christmas Day and New Year's Day request spots will be opening up sometime next month.

Here is a new preview:

01rsot3.jpg

Shot is still a work in process

At this moment in time, I am working on the rims to try to make them fit the tyres better, but at least I have started work on the 3400S.

----

When will the full 3400S update be up? I do not know, because I have to work on some Halloween requests, but I try to get it up within the next 1-2 weeks. But then again, I may re-shoot the 3400S with some better rims.

Well it's looking good so far, considering it's a work in progress.

Some things I think need work:You've got a little bit of the ghost effect going on, the tag on the front doesn't look quite right, and the shadow of the car between the wheels.

Other than that, it's looking good ATM.

EDIT: oh, and you definetly need some better rims, those look like the stock ones.

Well it's looking good so far, considering it's a work in progress.

Some things I think need work:You've got a little bit of the ghost effect going on, the tag on the front doesn't look quite right, and the shadow of the car between the wheels.

Other than that, it's looking good ATM.

EDIT: oh, and you definetly need some better rims, those look like the stock ones.
This is the stock version in the same size:

img0010rsoz7.jpg

Anyway, about the ghosting, I have tried to clean up the ghosting from the Radical Blur as best I could for this moment in time. However, I will not be resuming the work on the 3400S until after I see what the car looks like with different rims in the same location.

About the Shadows by the wheels:

I am yet to work on the shadows between the wheels.

----

Extra Preview - Updated: 26th of October

img0007rs1li6.jpg

Work in process

With just five days to go, until I post up the Halloween requests, here is a preview of the other car I am doing on request:

img0000rskz5.jpg

Work in process

----

Update on the 3400S

Since I am doing two requests, I rather finish those first, before I resume work on the 3400S.

Sweet looking Vantage mate 👍
Great mood all over the shot.

The Audi is also interesting...and "sinister"👍

i like that audi pic already. i'll wait until it's all done. now movin' on to the pgr4 gallery :D
Thanks a lot for checking out those previews.

Sweet looking Vantage mate 👍
Great mood all over the shot.

The Audi is also interesting...and "sinister"👍

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some feedback.

Gallery News

I am pleased to confirm, the Christmas Request spots will be opening on the 8th of November.

How many request spots will be going? 4

After the Christmas requests, what will be the next request spots to open up? The next request spots, which will be opening is the New Years Day requests. However, at this moment time, I do not have a date for when they open up.

Here is the first Halloween Request:

To: GreyCap - From: TVR&FF
Enjoy Halloween GreyCap

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Impressive! 👍

The first one captures the ghostly feeling of a Jack O'Lantern very well, thanks for making these!

I am glad you liked your request Greycap, but I tell you this, I just wish more people would leave feedback. Anyway, here is the final Halloween Request:

To: speedster502 - From: TVR&FF
Enjoy Halloween speedster502

Click for the full size shot

Click for the full size shot

:lol: - LoL at the Halloween ones, they are good and orange, and it looks like a pumpkin :lol: 👍

I like this last update has well, especially the 2nd picture, the middle one, it is a masterpiece 👍

Thanks for the visit and feedback, anyway I was not planning to open these Christmas Request spots until the 8th of November. However, I feel today is a better day to open up the Christmas Request spots.

----

Total Request spots to be taken: 4

Why Christmas so early this time?? well i guess i will askk Santa for an White EVO...yeah with black wheels.... Marry Christmas evrybody :D

LGForce still seeking around.

Back