TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
I'll have an orange Fiat Barchetta, rims are really your choice.

Btw, love the 1st two Audi pics, and the lighting and angle of the 1st Aston Martin is just gorgeous. đź‘Ť

With all the current requests accepted, there is still one more request spot open. Anyway, on another note do not forget if you are still to see the Halloween Requests, then they are on page 153.

Well Jamie...let me take this last spot. I presume that these requests are from GT4, so could U take some shots of the MG TF?? Put some cool rims if U can:tup:

The requests are quite good, but I don´t know I like more the Audi TT one...good job on that one mate:)
Gotta congrat U for the effort U put here in GTP Jamie, +rep to U:tup:

:cheers:

those are quite the halloween treats ! i love the first pic. the audi just looks so good in that photo. the second aston martin shot is pretty good too with the lights in the background and all. great work altogether mate!

Well Jamie...let me take this last spot. I presume that these requests are from GT4, so could U take some shots of the MG TF?? Put some cool rims if U can:tup:

The requests are quite good, but I don´t know I like more the Audi TT one...good job on that one mate:)
Gotta congrat U for the effort U put here in GTP Jamie, +rep to U:tup:

Thank you for the rep and feedback, anyway good work on getting the last request spot NTX1982.

those are quite the halloween treats ! i love the first pic. the audi just looks so good in that photo. the second aston martin shot is pretty good too with the lights in the background and all. great work altogether mate!
Thanks for checking out those Halloween requests.

Click for the full size shot

----

If you missed out on the Christmas Request Spots, then there is two remaining in my other gallery. However to find details about it, you will need to look here.

Note: I would like to thank Touring Mars for letting me bring this up.

Ouch. Very nice indeed Mr TVR&FF! I never imagined the boxster to be a good photo car but you certainly proved me wrong.

Keep checkin my gallery (no one noticed the new update :lol:)

Keep up the nice work mate and thanks for luring me back into photomode!

Nice update mate! The reflections on the second shot are fantastic! Great shot man. đź‘Ť Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Ouch. Very nice indeed Mr TVR&FF! I never imagined the boxster to be a good photo car but you certainly proved me wrong.

Keep checkin my gallery (no one noticed the new update :lol:)

Keep up the nice work mate and thanks for luring me back into photomode!
Thank you for leaving a comment.

Nice update mate! The reflections on the second shot are fantastic! Great shot man. đź‘Ť Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
Thanks for the feedback and visit magburner.

Gorgeous lighting on the car in shot 2
Great set here :D
Thank you for the comment on the second shot.

mmmmmmm.... the car looks so fresh in the second shot. not very fond of the concept of the first shot, but it's got a good sense of speed to it. the third one i think would look good on a wall on a well lit up room.

That first shot has been ruined by applying that filter over the top of it! The 2nd one is nice, it has a good atmosphere to it but I think the background should be a bit more blurry and out of focus, it looks too sharp and distracts your eye from the car.

The 3rd one is quite neat, it looks like something from a brochure.

mmmmmmm.... the car looks so fresh in the second shot. not very fond of the concept of the first shot, but it's got a good sense of speed to it. the third one i think would look good on a wall on a well lit up room.
Thanks for the in-depth comment and visit jgda9rs.

That first shot has been ruined by applying that filter over the top of it! The 2nd one is nice, it has a good atmosphere to it but I think the background should be a bit more blurry and out of focus, it looks too sharp and distracts your eye from the car.

The 3rd one is quite neat, it looks like something from a brochure.
Thanks for the feedback Moglet, but I try to make my next update better.

----

When will the next update be up? I try to get it up within the next week or two, because trying to find a job has had an affect on me of late, as well as affecting the 3400S update I reckon.

Nice update TVR, I love the look of the second one. Great colour's and reflections on the car, I think the bg could use some blurring like Mog said. Great set of shots. đź‘Ť

Nice update TVR, I love the look of the second one. Great colour's and reflections on the car, I think the bg could use some blurring like Mog said. Great set of shots. đź‘Ť
Thank you for the in-depth feedback, anyway moving on good news people the New Years Day request spots will be opening up just before the 28th of November.

----

Update

Here is my entry for the last week of the Rally Photomode Competition:

That's an amazing shot. What track is that? If it was Tsukuba that would be awesome because the wet road would make sense. :lol: I love all the little details, especially (for some reason) the road in front of the car, it looks great. đź‘Ť

That's an amazing shot. What track is that? If it was Tsukuba that would be awesome because the wet road would make sense. :lol: I love all the little details, especially (for some reason) the road in front of the car, it looks great. đź‘Ť

Uh...its Laguna Seca i think.... TVR, thats an awesome shot mate! Really love the tone and the lighting. Nice job! đź‘Ť

:eek: First class shot you got there buddy! It must surely be the competition winner! đź‘Ť

Thanks for the feedback and visit.

Uh...its Laguna Seca i think.... TVR, thats an awesome shot mate! Really love the tone and the lighting. Nice job! đź‘Ť
Thank you, anyway it is Laguna Seca, one of my favourite tracks for taking shots on.

:eek: First class shot you got there buddy! It must surely be the competition winner! đź‘Ť
Thanks, but the rain effect is something I call Rain Effect 2.0.

Wow, that is a very very nice photo! It really has a brilliant atmosphere to it. However I think the splash effect near the wheels really ruins that area, it looks too scruffy to look like a rain splash. Without that it would be perfect IMO. :gr8:

Wow, that is a very very nice photo! It really has a brilliant atmosphere to it. However I think the splash effect near the wheels really ruins that area, it looks too scruffy to look like a rain splash. Without that it would be perfect IMO. :gr8:
Thanks for the in-depth feedback, but you cannot blame me trying to recreate a rain splash like what happens on racing tracks, while it rains as best I can.

However, I am looking to try to improve the splash effect even more.

Thanks for the in-depth feedback, but you cannot blame me trying to recreate a rain splash like what happens on racing tracks, while it rains as best I can.

However, I am looking to try to improve the splash effect even more.

It's not a bad attempt, the effect is really difficult to achieve, I just think it might look better without it is all. Or at least not so much of it.

BTW I'm thinking of getting a 360 with PGR4 next pay day, is it easy to get your PGR4 shots onto computer?

that reminds me of one of the joint efforts that we did before with the mclaren. similar tones, with different angle. the car and the blur and the rain looks pretty good. maybe a bit of noise filter wouldn't have been too bad, and i agree with mog about the splash effects, though not a bad idea at all.

It's not a bad attempt, the effect is really difficult to achieve, I just think it might look better without it is all. Or at least not so much of it.

BTW I'm thinking of getting a 360 with PGR4 next pay day, is it easy to get your PGR4 shots onto computer?

if its like forza 2, all you need xbl ... which is part of the reason i dont have forza 2 and a 360. no cable/dsl. weeee.

that reminds me of one of the joint efforts that we did before with the mclaren. similar tones, with different angle. the car and the blur and the rain looks pretty good. maybe a bit of noise filter wouldn't have been too bad, and i agree with mog about the splash effects, though not a bad idea at all.
Thanks a lot for the in-depth comment and visit jgda9rs.

LdS
I really love that shot. It is so realistic. What I like the most is the clouds, and the rain is very realistic. đź‘Ť
Thanks for checking out my latest competition entry.

Here is a preview of my next update:

1psn0.jpg

Thank you for the comment on the preview image, anyway it is time to move onto the full update.

----

Beautiful work Jamie!! Quite artistic!! The 1st and last shots are my favourites, mostly because of the great angle U have there, well done!!!

Whats next?đź‘Ť

Back