Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,706 views
Never mind the M3, look at the Amuse GT-R!!!! :drool: :D

But seriously, that M3 has a purpose. Its to go against the other Japanese sports cars I guess..... But what tuner Ericsson is from? A Japanese tuner or a European tuner? Great job on the car none the less. 👍 Any stats on the performance?
 
I want that dude's suit in the first pic.

And both of those cars are just pure sex. I love white.
 
What GT-R? All I see is a Maxima with a big ricer spoiler on the back.

Seriously..... you need to get your head check!!!! :p
More GT-R Photos!!!! :D

Top Secret GT-R:
2004496744801066183_rs.jpg


DSC_1825.jpg


DSC_1865.jpg


DSC_1854.jpg


DSC_1907.jpg


DSC_2070.jpg


Amuse GT-R:
2005088040027658902_rs.jpg


2005057664036790666_rs.jpg


2005024378261880537_rs.jpg


2180644048_87eb900bba.jpg


2179842201_6b65866936.jpg


2180627602_32380b6684.jpg


2180644258_1aa4c2063d.jpg


Harrison GT-R:
20080110-harrison-01.jpg


20080110-harrison-02.jpg


20080110-harrison-03.jpg


20080110-harrison-04.jpg


Teh Sex..... :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
Mmm the Orange is nice.

Quick PD still got some time!
 
Ahhh, so that's why it could only manage a 1:01...they kept it on the stock tires! Those tires really aren't that great. That's the first thing they should have changed.
 
That M3 really is a beautiful looking car.

The best looking M3 (of this new model) I've seen to date I think.
 
Mk2s are fat and need turbos to move quickly.

Azuremen has a 5-valve (whatever that engine is called) Mk1 and Race Idiot recently swapped the turbo motor into his Mk2. Ask them because they're totally MRNot guys.
 
Mk2s are fat and need turbos to move quickly.

Azuremen has a 5-valve (whatever that engine is called) Mk1 and Race Idiot recently swapped the turbo motor into his Mk2. Ask them because they're totally MRNot guys.

and I'm swapping a gen3 3sgte turbo in my mki :)
 
Didn't know there were so many MR2 owners around these parts...
 
That's the thing, MRNot guys. MRGirls.
 
Never mind the M3, look at the Amuse GT-R!!!! :drool: :D

But seriously, that M3 has a purpose. Its to go against the other Japanese sports cars I guess..... But what tuner Ericsson is from? A Japanese tuner or a European tuner? Great job on the car none the less. 👍 Any stats on the performance?

Ericsson is the European branch of Amuse Tuning. More photos of the German Monster.
2005811919844094565_rs.jpg

2005845248713043626_rs.jpg

2005820454003881233_rs.jpg

2003034341132817602_rs.jpg

2005866479548616559_rs.jpg

2005872394483289861_rs.jpg

2005838323194826321_rs.jpg

2003019559081270618_rs.jpg
 
I really don't find you that funny keef.

Many of us share the same sentiments. :sly:

I dig the M3, McLaren, but I also have a strange fixation with the Z in that first shot. Anyone got more pics of it?
 
Way to revive the thread! Looks to me like the subject died about 14 days ago.

2295294_26_full.jpg


lude1.jpg


654654.JPG


CIMG1131.jpg


Gingerman4.jpg


11qm0.jpg


engineclose1bh7.jpg


DSC_0014_edited-1.jpg


99mg.jpg


81lg.jpg


Canon1742copy.jpg


Oh, and...

rally4thgen3xj4.jpg


:lol:
 
Sweet Preludes and thanks for reviving the thread with pictures. :dopey:
When I got my Cavalier, I had a chance to buy one of these Preludes but decided to go American this time since I've already had a Civic.
I loved my Civic but this time around, wanted something different with the Cavy.
Either way, I'd have done the same to the Prelude as I've done to the Cavy.
Great pics. 👍
 
Not my problem that this forum was so dead that it was still at the top of the page after 14 days.

And i was just stating facts.
 
Not my problem that this forum was so dead that it was still at the top of the page after 14 days.

And i was just stating facts.

This thread is stickied, so its always at the top :rolleyes:
 
Man, that M3 is gorgeous. The GTR is teh sex as always..

And yeah, hondas are always good.
 
Back