~ Tangled Web FM/PGR Art ~ AbFlug RX7 - FM2 ~ 16/03/08

Bradopoly

fmpgrbannerft6.jpg

Here is my gallery of Forza Motorsport 2 and PGR3 shots, hopefully I will get PGR4 sometime. Expect to see a lot of Ferrari. :D Hope you enjoy what you see.

I will be using this post for the index and I might make a new banner sometime. That one isn't that great.

Index

Ferrari 575M Maranello - FM2 - 19/01/07
TVR&Ferrari_Fan Remix - PGR4 - 14/02/08
NTX1982 Remix - PGR4 - 20/02/08
AbFlug RX7 - FM2 - 16/03/08

Yep, your touch is on those shots alright!! And of course I like it a lot. All shots have great quality, and just look at the 2nd one, DAMM!!! So powerful!!! Love your work, and I hope to see more soon...Ok?!:)
BTW...Long live Ferrari :lol:

:cheers:

I like the comic look you've got going, though it's at odds with the hyper-realism! Heh, it's nice to see your particular style works well with other games, these are some great shots of one of my favourite Ferraris. It's impossible to pick a favourite!

All of these galleries are tempting me away from GT4, but I think I'll be able to hold off and just wait for GT5. You guys can provide the eye-candy ;).

admit, slip, youre ready to join the x360 side and take pictures of cars that dont need smudging in photoshop ;)

i certainly am ready for something new.

Buddy, you suck even more here than on GT4 photomode!

j/k :lol:👍

Great shots, they're all fantastic really. If I had to pick, I'd go with 1st for angle, composition and realism, and 4th for the work you did with the light, very nice.

Is it less time consuming than reworking GT4 shots, Drifting Web?

Anyone should see the shot Tangled Web entered for the Photoshopped Forza Motorsport 2 Photomode Competition, which I run over at the official Forza Motorsport 2 forums.

Thanks for the comments guys, really is appreciated. I will be sure to reply to them later. Anyway, on to a new update which is a remix of TVR&FF's shots that he took with Mog and NTX. Enjoi!

tvrffremixpresentation0eb5.jpg

👍​

Since I love all three remixed shots, I cannot think of any more words of how great these remixed shots look.

Thanks for the comments guys, like I said before I will be sure to reply to them all later. On to the next remix, NTX's shots. Enjoi!

ntx1982remixpresentationg9.jpg

👍​

What the hell are U doing to my shots?? Why did U make them look so good TW!!!!?? :drool:
Damm...no words mate, U really know what U´re doing!!! 👍
Hope U liked the shots mate, I sure liked the result:D

Im such an idot for missing your gallery TW!:dunce:, these are amazing!, you have some real talent in FM/PGR4 photography and editing!👍 I love the second and last 575 shots:tup:, first and second TVR&F_F remix shots.
On the most recent NTX remixes I like the first and third shots, the Mustang looks awesome!👍

Thanks

Tommi:)

You have done great work on all three remixed shots. However, my favourite out of the three is the second one.

Weh! Nice Autralian GP, huh? :D

Those are amazing mate, that tracks seems to have some kind of artifial lighting for me, but you nicely improved it. The bright spots and details are superb, and I also have to love the rims and variety of rough textures. All my hopes go to a photomode in GT5P.

Salu2.alexwrc

I remember seeing the first shot a long time ago, other than that great work on the last shot.

Back