TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

These are two equally cool shots, I love the angle and the B&W on the second one especially:tup:.

By the way im very sorry for not commenting regularly recently, I have been busy with school work and have not been able to check every single one of my favourite threads or spend as much time on GTP as i'd have liked:(, ive been missing your awesome Photo's!:grumpy:

I'd also like to make a request for a FM2 shot, a Porsche Carrera GT if thats ok:tup:

These are two equally cool shots, I love the angle and the B&W on the second one especially:tup:.

By the way im very sorry for not commenting regularly recently, I have been busy with school work and have not been able to check every single one of my favourite threads or spend as much time on GTP as i'd have liked:(, ive been missing your awesome Photo's!:grumpy:

I'd also like to make a request for a FM2 shot, a Porsche Carrera GT if thats ok:tup:

Thank you for the in-depth comment.

Well Jamie, U know I love to request something, so I wanna request the Saleen S281E from PGR4!!

About this wave of recent updates, the Aston Martin set is "eye candy"!!! Lovely rain photos!!! I also like this last B&W Audi photo, very classic looking!!

Well done:)

Well Jamie, U know I love to request something, so I wanna request the Saleen S281E from PGR4!!

About this wave of recent updates, the Aston Martin set is "eye candy"!!! Lovely rain photos!!! I also like this last B&W Audi photo, very classic looking!!

Well done:)
Thank you for the comment on my latest updates.

----

List of requests accepted:

Muzaffar Musa - Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 (PGR4)
NTX1982 - Saleen S281E (PGR4)
Tommi2000 - Porsche Carrera GT (FM2)
Vtec Inside - Mazda RX7 (PGR4)

----

Click for the full size

gt2we3.jpg

Nice photos. But it has been a while since I found something really surprising here :). The Elise and Sagaris must be the greatest lately.

Salu2.alexwrc

That is a truly awesome angle, really suits the car well:tup:

Also the GT2 Preview is looking good, I can't wait to see the full update:tup:
Thank you for the comment on both the GranTurismo and the 911 GT2 (997) preview.

Nice photos. But it has been a while since I found something really surprising here :). The Elise and Sagaris must be the greatest lately.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks for dropping by alexwrc.

----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

the GT2 update is simply gorgeous!!!!!!! love it mate!!
so maybe can I remix one of them...ok? can U send by PM the original photo of the 1st shot that is showed here?

Simply great Porsche GT2 pics. 👍 I would also like to make a request please. TVR can you take some Mazda RX-7 pics in PGR4, enviroment is your choice. If you would rather not that's o.k. too.:)

the GT2 update is simply gorgeous!!!!!!! love it mate!!
so maybe can I remix one of them...ok? can U send by PM the original photo of the 1st shot that is showed here?
Thanks for the comment on the 911 GT2 (997).

Simply great Porsche GT2 pics. 👍 I would also like to make a request please. TVR can you take some Mazda RX-7 pics in PGR4, enviroment is your choice. If you would rather not that's o.k. too.:)
Request Accepted

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Porsche > BMW, hehe... Love it!👍:D
My favourite shot is the second one for the superb lighting, cleaness and reflections:tup:.

I love the 3rd Halo shot - the 'bullets' look awesome in the darkness as does the light ray coming through the trees:tup:, my favourite is the last one - it shows to sides to the game and is simply beautiful:tup:.

Porsche > BMW, hehe... Love it!👍:D
My favourite shot is the second one for the superb lighting, cleaness and reflections:tup:.

I love the 3rd Halo shot - the 'bullets' look awesome in the darkness as does the light ray coming through the trees:tup:, my favourite is the last one - it shows to sides to the game and is simply beautiful:tup:.
Thank you for the in-depth feedback.

----

Click for the full size

Stock Shots

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

hmm.. an interesting look of the sky. playing with the hdr again are we ? frankly, you should do it like you did with the ferrari (the skies). but the car looks great. hopefully you do more angles with that car. i wanna see the whole thing.

That white Porsche looks awesome, a guy who lives near me has one that looks exactly like that one, it's gorgeous!

hmm.. an interesting look of the sky. playing with the hdr again are we ? frankly, you should do it like you did with the ferrari (the skies). but the car looks great. hopefully you do more angles with that car. i wanna see the whole thing.
Thank you for the in-depth comment.

Thanks for the visit alexwrc.

That white Porsche looks awesome, a guy who lives near me has one that looks exactly like that one, it's gorgeous!
Thanks

You're skies are the absolute best. 👍

I really like the Porsche shot as well.
I just love editing my skies.

----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Note: The true first shot can be seen in post 811.

Update

Here is a preview of:

Best of AVForums PGR4 Car Club
d7376acb8ef54e4fafecf50tt5.jpg

1st and 2nd shots are pure works of art!!
PGR4 shot is mindblowing Jamie, lovely detail:tup:

NTX:tup:

that last update is more like it. the second and third pic has some jaggs on it, but not to worry about. the lambo is looking mean.

Nice update on the IS430. Those clouds in the 2nd picture looks awesome!!!! 👍 By the way, is the preview a LP640 by any chance? :D

Latest Posts

Back