----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

I am glad you liked the final product.

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

:drool: holy crap TVR! I love that first one a lot! The way the background is blurred to highlight the car more is great. And the reflections on the ground are a really nice touch. The other two pics are great as well. But that first one is just awesome. 👍👍👍

Thank you for the comments.

----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Wow! These are great! I think my favourite is the first one simply because I love the tone and noise you used on it. Gives it a great tone, I'm sure my Dad would love these!

those are quite the photos. they dont look like gt4 at all, looks like it's driving in a city road or something late at night. well done mate!

Wow! These are great! I think my favourite is the first one simply because I love the tone and noise you used on it. Gives it a great tone, I'm sure my Dad would love these!
I am glad your liked how your request turned out.

those are quite the photos. they dont look like gt4 at all, looks like it's driving in a city road or something late at night. well done mate!
Thank you

That first primera pic reminds me of driving around the city late listening to The Postal Service haha great pics

very nice. the third one i really like a lot. but they're all pretty good. gives a new dimension to gt4 photomode. the lighting are nice in all of them.

Thank you for the comment.

----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Thank you

----

Gallery News

You might see a special update to celebrate this gallery reaching 100,000 views.

U never cease to amaze us Jamie!! The requests are just fancy good looking!!!
Speaking of mine, all shots are action packed, specially the last...what a shot!!!
I also love the sexy look of the Supra and the style of the RS4, very nice indeed:)

Well done once again, and congrats...100.000 views WOW!!

Gallery News - 9th of May

I might be finally ordering a HD Capture Card on Monday.

What will this mean?

*New GT5: Prologue screen shot updates
*GT5: Prologue videos
*Maybe new GTHD screen shot updates
*Maybe GT4 videos

What type of cable will you be recording over on the new HD Capture Card? It will be by component most likely.

-----

Update on my next GT4 update

I am hoping to take new shots for my next update on Monday or Tuesday.

Fresh update on the HD Capture Card situation

I finally ordered a Blackmagic Intensity Pro earlier today.

So you'll be one of the first people in the world to take photos in GT5P... not bad mate. :D
Already done that with a digital camera, however this capture card will allow me to record better videos and take better screen shots from games without a photomode.

Thanks for the comment jgda9rs. :)

Update 2 - 12th May 2008

My HD Capture Card arrived this afternoon.

When will you take shots for your next GT5: Prologue update via the HD Capture Card? On either of the following three days:

*Tuesday
*Wednesday
*Thursday

What will be your next GT5: Prologue update? I am not going to reveal it just yet.

Back