----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Nice work, I think the standalone scenic shots work best with this method, the ones at high speed look good but you're limited to the standard replay angles which are often a bit bland.

I can't wait until GT5's real photomode though! :D

Nice work, I think the standalone scenic shots work best with this method, the ones at high speed look good but you're limited to the standard replay angles which are often a bit bland.

I can't wait until GT5's real photomode though! :D
Thank you for the comment, also I cannot wait for the full photomode to come out in either GT5: Prologue or GT5.

Love the scenic shots especially.
Thanks for the feedback.

Very fancy!!!!:D
Thank you for the visit. :)

----

Preview

gtr32e1rsow1.jpg

Since it's unedited I can't comment on that, though I must say the composition looks a little odd. Kind of understandable considering the lack of angles to choose from. When it's edited I might change my mind though.

Wow, the scenic’s shots on post 3275 give really great mood. The motion blurred ones a really good also. And where is the edited shot of post 3271. I want to see it edited…NOW!!! :lol: :P
Not so sure either about the Nissan shot. It looks a little to exposed. And I think you will have to do some major crop (starting with the banners).

LdS
Wow, the scenic’s shots on post 3275 give really great mood. The motion blurred ones a really good also. And where is the edited shot of post 3271. I want to see it edited…NOW!!! :lol: :P
Not so sure either about the Nissan shot. It looks a little to exposed. And I think you will have to do some major crop (starting with the banners).
In the preview I tried to give the GT-R a much more real look.

About the shot from 3271

I did not want to post up every shot, which is why I dropped the full size shot from the F2007 update.

Since it's unedited I can't comment on that, though I must say the composition looks a little odd. Kind of understandable considering the lack of angles to choose from. When it's edited I might change my mind though.
Thank you for the comment.

Here is the first part of the Nissan GT-R:

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Note: Part 2 will have the same amount of shots.

very nice TVR, thanks for sharing those great shots. Gets me very excited for the real gt5 photomode. Man, the detail and composition blow my mind. 👍:)

Thank you for the feedback.

----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Wow, your capture card is making sense. Those caps, even being "ingame", are killing all those next gen games already relesed with the photographic feature.

Wow, the background in the third picture is absolutely stunning. If I had no reason to question it, I would probably assume it was a photograph.

Wow, your capture card is making sense. Those caps, even being "ingame", are killing all those next gen games already relesed with the photographic feature.
You knew GT5: Prologue screen shots would do this in either stock or photoshopped form.

Wow, the background in the third picture is absolutely stunning. If I had no reason to question it, I would probably assume it was a photograph.
Thank you, also I forgot to point out the third shot is stock as well.

Your first photo is absolutely brilliant. It could easily pass as a real photograph.👍
Thanks for the visit and comment on the first shot.

Hi!! I'm nismo_dude and I just signed up. Is this a thread where you can just post pictures?
No. This thread is TVR&Ferrari fan's gallery. Only he can post photos in it. Feel free to create your own gallery thread if you wish to post your own pictures.

No. This thread is TVR&Ferrari fan's gallery. Only he can post photos in it. Feel free to create your own gallery thread if you wish to post your own pictures.
Thank you for pointing that out to him. :)

Accolades to you TVR,
the first photo in post #3283 is frickin' breathtaking.
And the fifth one in #3285 simply exudes character, just dripping in aggression.

All I can say is... GT5. wowee. :eek:

:eek:👍
Both of your current update just looks stunning! Great job on capturing those images. Oh how I wish I had a good capture device to take screenshots with....... :indiff: But if you mind me asking this, what do you think a good capture device I can get which could take a good and high res screenshot and capture good videos without being too expensive?

You use Blackmagic right?
The black GTR is the Beast! Great job TVR 👍
I do indeed use a capture card from the Blackmagic range. :sly:

----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Back