TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
Here is a preview of my next update:

25161aa608f54e9e9d2037cuj2.jpg

Note: This preview is just a stock shot.

Click on each thumbnail

Note: The first shot is a stock shot with my own photomode settings.

Note 2: In the future you might see a MTT Turbine Superbike video.​

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Note: This is just a temporary layout.

The clio and bimmer are nice enough, but not as exciting as your PGR photos from the previous page. Awesome isn't a word strong enough to describe them :D

Thank you franz for the visit and comment.

----

ab408606d7214c9c9a7aeb2jb2.jpg

Note: This preview shot is a stock shot with my own photomode settings.

one word:
reflection.

lol - it looks like it was facing the other way.. or does the machine do that already? I dont' have the game, i wouldn't know.

one word:
reflection.

lol - it looks like it was facing the other way.. or does the machine do that already? I dont' have the game, i wouldn't know.
The reflection was done by the graphics engine.

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"

Sorry to not replied earlier Jamie, but believe me GTA IV is taking lots of my free time :lol: (what a game!!)

I will coment on the shots that I like the most:
Clio update - all shots are very impressive, love the looks of the car and of course those cameras are very nice indeed.
BMW update - 2nd shot is my Fav, mostly because of those colors...WOW. The other two shots have a good capture, no doubt...I like the great capture on the BMW braking on the 1st shot, well done.
Bike update - WOW on the 1st shot, what a capture!!! The 3rd one has a great sense of speed, but the wheel of the bike seems "stopped"...still a impressive work.
Lamborghini - :drool: Lovely set of shots, all of them are just simply amazing. No words needed.

:cheers:
NTX

those are quite the work! the bike set is simply amazing, lots of aggressiveness and speed. what struck me the most are the bmw pictures. it's always nice seeing that car around, as it doesn't get photographed all the time. great work mate!

Sorry I missed these last few updates:grumpy:, im quite annoyed, there are some very nice photos here:tup:(of course as always:)).

Ill round up what I think of the updates:

Clio - Pretty good, I love the last photo the most, just great all round:tup:
MTT Turbine Superbike - WOW!, The colours on the second photo are superb, such a lively shot full of action:tup:
3.0 CSL - Not a huge fan of this update, its good.. but not as good as previous ones, my favourite out of the bunch would have to be the second, Great lighting, cool angle and one again a nicely composed picture:tup:
Lambo - :bowdown: Stunning, the reflections here are spectacular!, well everything is... the photo which most caught my eye - definitely the second one what a superb sense of speed and perspective!👍

Sweet Jesus... I cannot wait
bigeyes.gif

:)

Thank you for the in-depth comment Tommi2000.

----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Wow, very nice!, a worthwhile wait:tup:, I was surprised at the detail in GRID.
Some very nice action shots here, especially the 2nd and 3rd set, I love the angles and damage too.

Great work on the edited shot, superb lighting, reflections, and I love the atmosphere - the crowd cheering, the Camaro putting pressure on the Mustang... everything is Just Perfect!👍.

:)

.. those are all test drive unlimited? .. makes me want the game more if so.
The Alfa Romeo 8C Competrizione update and Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe preview are from Test Drive Unlimited.

The GRID set is so good!!! Lovely crash shots, fantastic detail. The TDU updates...fancy looking. But in this last update, the blur on the 2nd shot...gives a weird feeling, but sure is artistic. Good to see TDU updates again.

Well done Jamie:)

P.S - Seeing the GRID shots have gave me some ideas...but to a FORZA update, lets see if I can get off GTA IV :lol:

Jamie... I really need to come by here more. All the images here are flipping fantastic. I literally like them all! Can't wait for the full update on the ruf. I am really missing out on some good games by not having an xbox 360.

I love the RUF shot, but having never played Halo online I don't really know what's going on. :lol: Quick question though, do you need Xbox LIVE to get PGR4/FM2 shots onto a computer?

You do need Xbox Live to get shots from FM2 and PGR4 onto your PC. Anyway, thank you for the comment.

-----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Back