TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
dude i want a ps3 :(
Same here... :rolleyes:

Jamie - Great set of images you got there, looks like that capture card is paying off already. 👍
I'm probably biased because it's one of my favourite car/colour combos, but I love all the black GT-R shots.

Can't wait for the real photomode to come out. :D

dude i want a ps3 :(
I believe you will get a PlayStation 3 sometime.

Same here... :rolleyes:

Jamie - Great set of images you got there, looks like that capture card is paying off already. 👍
I'm probably biased because it's one of my favourite car/colour combos, but I love all the black GT-R shots.

Can't wait for the real photomode to come out. :D
Thank you for the feedback. :)

Hey man, its been a loooong time soince checked in here but you are still doing some awesome work :)
All I can say about you not visiting for nearly a whole year is this:

"Good to see you"

U have been very busy with GT 5 Prologue (and I am with GTA IV :lol:). U are dominating Prologue for what I can see. The GTR set is quite impressive, I like the car parked at night a lot Jamie, very fancy!! The Audi is nice captured too, even in the pits U take shots for what I see. Well done mate, keep up your great work on GTP:)

Thank you for the comment and visit.

----

Preview

41rsmo7.jpg

News on the current progress of the Focus ST update

You should hopefully see something in the week.

Here is a stock GT5: Prologue update:

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

hi TVR&FF,

well that's definitivelly an improvement since my last visit at your gallery. Since I don't have a ps3&gt5.p I wanna thank you for giving me a chance to see how GT5:P looks from the "inside" :)

Well I think that it would take a long time to comment your every single picture, but I'd say 👍👍👍👍👍 for running such a great gallery :)

Reg. your last update: That Focus is really sweet - and the color is sweet as well - great choice!

keep it on
best regards
jmx

Thanks for the comment Swiss Legend.

----

What will be your next GT5: Prologue update? TVR Tamora :sly:

They are beautiful indeed. Almost identical to PD's press release photos, except for those fine texts ;)

I agree those photomode-like location are stunning. Those lighting are much more realistic than the replay one.

Thanks for the comments.

----

Gallery News

With the founder of TVR passing away, my next update will be in memory of him.

I cant's stop drooling with those graphics. Replay, "GT5's photomode will rock!"
I still hope PD bring out a photomode for GT5: Prologue.

No kidding, some of them are truly photorealistic. :drool:
Thank you for the comment.

----

Gallery News

You lot should hopefully see a preview of in memory of Trevor Wilkinson update, sometime this week.

Here are two preview shots from the following update:

In memory of Trevor Wilkinson "TVR Founder"

16rsym3.jpg

34552688jt0.jpg

That first one is just beautiful. The last one on the other hand, is dangerously close to the edge. But the reflection on the hood is just :eek:

👍👍

Yes the 1st one is quite good!! Great spot Jamie!!
The 2nd one its ok, but if U mess with it in PS can look better:tup:

NTX:)

The first one is great, very beautiful 👍 The 2nd one looks really awkward. The composition is weak comparing your usual work.

Back