• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanks for the feedback again.

----

Preview shots 2/3

inmemoryoftvrfounder1rswf3.jpg

inmemoryoftvrfounder2erdx2.jpg

Note: Work in process

When will the full update be up? At the moment I do not know, but I think it may be out within the next 1-3 weeks.

News

Preview 3/3 may be up this week or next week.

What can I do to pass the time? There is two preview posts up in my other photomode gallery.

What are in the previews? There is shots from the Xbox 360 version of the in memory of Trevor Wilkinson update.

@ charnsuka: Thank you for the visit and comment.

----

News - 9th July

Sorry if I have not been able to do any new updates for a while. However within the past month I have been so busy sorting through so many photos I have taken at events.

When will the next update be up? It may be up next week or the week after.​

Bad News

My next update will be delayed for even longer, but only when I can get my PC’s PSU problem fixed or I can get a new PSU ordered and installed.

Great News

My PC is now back up and running, after I took out the CMOS battery and reinserted it.

When will the final preview finally be up? Since my capture card has had some prolems with taking 1080i screen shots, I will hopefully be posting a final preview post in the week or this weekend. Even if the shot the preview comes from is 720p.

News - I am now producing new updates again

At the moment the update in Trevor Wilkinson is still a work in process, but if you look in my other gallery you will see I have posted up a new update.

What is the update in your other gallery? In memory of Trevor Wilkinson - Part 1 "PGR4".

Here are the final two preview shots from the in memory of Trevor Wilkinson update:

1erxk9.jpg

26erpl0.jpg

When will the update be up? You should hopefully see the full update within the next 1-3 weeks.

In memory of Trevor Wilkinson "1923-2008" - Part 1
You will be missed Trevor

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"

Note - The only edited shot, which I have put more work into is the first shot. While the rest of the edited shots have had this work done to them:

*Cropped
"Not all the shots are cropped"
*Resized
*Curves
*Contrast bumped up
"Not all the shots have had there contrasted bumped up".

You should try to take more action shots. Maybe some pit photos would be nice as well
Great stuff so far 👍

You should try to take more action shots. Maybe some pit photos would be nice as well
Great stuff so far 👍
Agreed. 👍
I liked the 2nd shot of the Tamora and the Tuscan shot from above the most. :D

Thanks for checking out my latest update.

----

Great News - 29th of July

I am pleased to let everyone know I will finally be going to future Automotive events to get coverage in form of photos for the following website:

www.kocosports.com

Why is there not a Automotive part on this site at the moment? It is getting worked on.

What will working for this site mean? Photographer passes

My final thoughts

I have always wanted to get a job in Professional Automotive Photography, and well KocoSports will get my work more noticed.

In memory of Trevor Wilkinson "1923-2008" - Part 2
You will be missed Trevor

Click for the size

Click for the size

Click for the size "Stock Shot"

Click for the size "Stock Shot"

Click for the size

Last edited:
Great Images! The second one in that bunch is my favorite and I just made it my backround. My personal favorites would be the second, fourth and fifth.

I really like the first, third and fifth shots, the first one looks real and I love the angles you used.

very nice Jamie, glad to hear you will get more exposure now, you deserve it!
I really like the first shot a lot, just a great speed shot. Love the lines...or curves rather on the hood in the second shot, nicely captured.
I think my fav is the last shot however. Don't know why, it just grabs me.. keep it up!

Thank you for all the comments again.

-----

News

There should be a new preview up this week.

When will you be doing a new GT4 update? I am hoping to start a brand new one later this month or next month.

What will be the preview? Aston Martin DB9 from GT5: Prologue.

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Well done Jamie!! Great captures indeed!! My favourites shots are the drift ones, very nice!! Good action moments!!! The battle shot is also interesting, because in the current days its something we don´t see much (battle shots).

NTX:tup:

Thanks Nuno, but I must admit it is a shock Speedster502 has not seen the DB9 update yet. :sly:

----

Ferrari F40 - Preview

34355431vj0.jpg

Back