TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 322,087 views

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size​
 
Its beautiful! The contrast is amazing in all the shots. It makes me wish I had GT5:P. Actually, that makes me wish I had a PS3.:(
 
Yeah Jamie, this GT5 update is cool!! Lots of action, and those battle shots are so good too!! The posing one, are indeed beautiful, that Red is shown real well:)

I think that a good update in GT5P was to include Photomode in a near future, this way it was a bit more complete...but thats just me of course, and PD should think on that of course.

Well done Jamie:)
 
Awesome shots 👍
The 4th can easily be my most favorite GT5P photo so far
pretty amazing that you can see thru the rear panel
 
Its beautiful! The contrast is amazing in all the shots. It makes me wish I had GT5:P. Actually, that makes me wish I had a PS3.:(
I hope you will sometime get a PS3.

3, 4, 5, 7, 8 :drool:

Nice job!
Thank you for the comment ceiling_fan.

Yeah Jamie, this GT5 update is cool!! Lots of action, and those battle shots are so good too!! The posing one, are indeed beautiful, that Red is shown real well:)

I think that a good update in GT5P was to include Photomode in a near future, this way it was a bit more complete...but thats just me of course, and PD should think on that of course.

Well done Jamie:)
I am hope PD add a photomode in Autumn or Winter.

Awesome shots 👍
The 4th can easily be my most favorite GT5P photo so far
pretty amazing that you can see thru the rear panel
Thanks for checking out the Ferrari F40 update.
 

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"​
 
WOW.... im...... jealous i dont have a PS3
 
Like Swiss said, the Amuse update is phenomenal!! Once more great moments U have captured:tup:


NTX:)
 
Thanks for checking out my latest update guys.

-----


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size​
 
Your captures are excellent! I love the first and second Viper ones.

What capture card/device do you use? Because it appears to be a good one.
 
The second viper shot.... its.... amazing.....:O
 
I really like the last shot, it looks so realistic in my opinion.

Very nice work.
 
Thanks for the comments.

-----

Update - 20th of August

Citroen C4 - Preview "Stock Shot"

96477888tk3.jpg
 
Last edited:
WOW!! Look at that C4!! Insane driving!!!

Well done on the Viper update, the pit photo and the battle one grabbed my attention. In the battle one, we can feel well the battle for position, great speed and of course with great cars, it looks even better. The pit photo, I don´t know, but looks really nice to my eye, quite simple...but at the same time...cool as hell!!!!

:)NTX
 
Thanks for the comment on the preview.

-----


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"​
 
F430 vs GT-R - Preview

15899027pt9.jpg


Note: This shot is not stock.​
 
Last edited:
It's photos like these that tell me it's more than worth saving up $500 for a PS3.

Quality work.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the comment Hyst.
 

Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size​
 
been a while! it's not that i dont like you anymore, it's just i took my time flipping thru all the pictures. you have to remember i haven't been in here for a while. they're all looking good i must say. but i think you should do something about the motion blur next time. that's if it's possible at all. keep it up mate
 
Thanks for the comment jgda9rs.
 

Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"​
 
Why the hell GT5 Prologue don´t have Photomode? I just hope PD can include that in a near future. I´m so ansious to take some shots on GT5, and watching those photos...it just drive me nuts!!!
Speaking about the update, lovely battles!! Those cameras are nice too. The Lexus is looking fancy too, and that 2nd shot is amazing...great view from Daytona:tup:

Well done once again:)
 
Thanks for the visit and comment Nuno.

-----

Preview - Lotus Elise 111R "Stock Shot"

59181417tf5.jpg
 

Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size​
 
I have seen all you’re works on the GT5P and I must say: AMAIZING. Wow, GT5 has really great details, I really wish I had a PS3 just to have this game.

Nevertheless, when will you do a GT4 Update?
 
There will be a new GT4 update, when I am ready to get back into it.
 
^ If that were me and I had GT5:P, that would mean never.
 
Back