Welcome to Carlson Motor Company Racing. We turn the impossible into the possible, such as making powerful FR/RR/MR cars into rally cars and turning EXTREMELY slow cars into fast cars. We also tune the occasional sports car or truck. oh and if you can't find what you're looking for here, try Mad FinnTuners Co..
please note that I'm a noob at making setups, and that I love to overkill, so don't expect these to be perfect.
Car Line-up: Road
Rally
This thread = closed setup thread, CMCR setups only please.
Other Stuff Times
-Chamonix Time: 2'38.208
-Tahiti Maze Time: 2'37.248
Description
Most people say that muscle cars can't rally because they have too much torque. Well, they haven't met this baby. Take her for a spin on Tahiti Maze and you'll see what I mean.
Description
Honda got bored of making Type R sports cars, so they decided to add a little twist to the name. What was their target? You guessed it, the Honda Odyssey. Working closely with CMCR, they made this thing able to get your kid to soccer practice and back before time to start making dinner, with 30 minutes to spare. And if you want to take it to the track it is capable of beating C5 Corvettes on the more technical courses.
coming soon: a nurburgring setup not listed above.
Also, if anybody is interested, it would be awesome to have another tuner helping me with my tunes! Just PM me if you want in, and I'll PM you back with some guidelines as to what we do here at CMCR.