TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Viper SRT10 vs Z06 Preview - Stock GT5: Prologue Shot

86470442lt5.jpg

Gallery News

My next GT4 update will be up after the full Viper SRT10 vs Z06 update.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the comments.

-----

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Last edited:
:eek::drool::D
That was the best update of GT5P so far. Top notch capturing the photos, I love all of em'! 👍

Are the first 4 pictures really from GT5P or real photos? I can’t tell much of a difference. 👍

Great light on them all, and amazing angles. The best GT5P update so far 👍

Update on my next GT4 update

I plan to start taking the shots for my next update this Tuesday.

Here is a preview of my next GT4 update:

img0019erzd2.jpg

Note: The last time I posted up a full GT4 update was 4 months and 6 days ago.

Last edited:
Here is my next update, which I reckon is one of my best updates:

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Last edited:
Was that what you were talking about? Taking pictures of the replay with your video capture card? Instead of taking them normally into the usb stick?
Well, any of the cases, they are amazing, great detail, great cleaning, wow, one of the best updates so far, better than some GT5P Upadates.

If what LdS said was true, than I am pretty amazed at the quality of the picture.... 👍

Damn, the third picture is awesome :) Great update!! 👍
Thanks

Great shots!! The third one is especially awesome, because backfire shots are often kind of lame, but you pulled it off perfectly.
All I just want to let you know is the third shot is the 2nd shot I am most proud off. However the shot I am most proud of in my latest update is the second shot.

LdS
Was that what you were talking about? Taking pictures of the replay with your video capture card? Instead of taking them normally into the usb stick?
Well, any of the cases, they are amazing, great detail, great cleaning, wow, one of the best updates so far, better than some GT5P Upadates.
What I meant about the capture card thing, was it would be a test to see if it could turn out better. However on the whole I am sticking to the transfer to USB memory method. :)

If what LdS said was true, than I am pretty amazed at the quality of the picture.... 👍
I am glad you enjoyed the full update.

Preview - Stock Shot

56938349qo8.jpg

Note - Don't forget if you are yet to see my latest GT4 update, then all you need to do is look at post: 3412​

Last edited:
:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

You make me more and more convinced that I need to get a PS3. It looks great. Just a little fuzzy. Is that in some kind of parking garage?

Yeah!! U rule...in GT4 and GT5!!! Those captures are very cool!! So...4 months without any GT4 update??

I never seen that place in GT5 Jamie...looks great!! And that black Ford GT too!!!

Well done:)

Back