My Honda Garage - Updated S19-08 City Turbo II/CRX SiR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr Laocean
  • 7 comments
  • 1,736 views
Messages
263


14205715nh3.jpg





I can shoot many cars in GT4, but I mostly decide to shoot Hondas/Acuras. But once in a while, I'll post up cars from different companies, just to diversify it a little. Mostly I'll be sticking to Hondas though, if that disappoints you, then be on your way.

I don't edit my shots to its full potential, I resize, brightness and contrast, then sharpen if needed, post it up. Not really into the heavy editing thing, IMO - it's tacky. Once again, maybe once in a while I'll fully detail a picture to show. Til' then, enjoy these shots and thank you for visiting.

**And just a heads up, my pictures are resized to 800x600 when fully viewed. Although they will be posted as thumbnails, for those that still are on dial-up.

*More shots on the way

​
 
Last edited:
I like the first shot.
 
Thanks for the word.





This is probably one of my favorite Civics. I love the wheel combination that goes with the car. It's got 'round 325hp, never putting it down to the front wheels. Not-so-fun understeer, but it's one of the 'all-out' Civics I have out of a little bit. It's fun.

​
 
Last edited:
New updates happening -






This is my EK hatchback. It's got 'round 217hp. Stage 1 turbo, all drivetrain upgrades except transmission. Yes, it's got some wheel poke, but I love the stance. The way the wheel almost sits flush with the fender is nice. I use it to run against my friends at times. Can't get over how it looks over BBS wheels.

​
 
Last edited:
Amuse Powerhouse S2000 -






Here's my Amuse Powerhouse S2000. I chose to shoot this because, it's simple and clean. I can lower it some more in the rear, but then it wouldn't look right. Yea yea, Function over Form, I know :P I love this car, it slightly oversteers, yet still lets me have nice control. I left it the way it is, just tweaked the suspension to be a little stiffer then normal is all. Grippy tires as well. All in all, it's a great car overall.

​
 
95 Honda Integra Type-R -






This is my mid-200hp turbo'd Honda Integra. It's also another car that I use to run against my friend. Still has full interior, and pulls nicely. It's nice and nimble, won't win any championships, but will hold its own. Enjoy.

​
 
87 City Turbo II -






This is my City Turbo II. I just use it for kicks, maxxed out. Understeers a lot! It's quick on the straights though heh.

​
 
Last edited:
Back