TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 322,087 views
As always great shot, TVR&FF! Can't wait for the full update 👍
 
as for the GT4 update...I feel that a couple of the shots have a little too much contrast for my taste. The detail to them is phenomenal however. It is an otherwise great update. And the GT5 preview...badass. Awesome GT LM. Just looks like it'll kick ass. Can't wait for it.
 
:O :O :O :O :O

You make me more and more convinced that I need to get a PS3. It looks great. Just a little fuzzy. Is that in some kind of parking garage?
Thanks for the comment and visit.

Yeah!! U rule...in GT4 and GT5!!! Those captures are very cool!! So...4 months without any GT4 update??

I never seen that place in GT5 Jamie...looks great!! And that black Ford GT too!!!

Well done:)
The place you are talking about it is a new background in GT5: Prologue.

As always great shot, TVR&FF! Can't wait for the full update 👍
Thank You

as for the GT4 update...I feel that a couple of the shots have a little too much contrast for my taste. The detail to them is phenomenal however. It is an otherwise great update. And the GT5 preview...badass. Awesome GT LM. Just looks like it'll kick ass. Can't wait for it.
Thanks for the feedback. However I do want to point out the contrast did not look that strong on my monitor.

----


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size​
 
Great update! Thanks mate 👍 This car looks great and you did capture it very good in those shots. Big 👍! :)
 
not a bad update! you've had better, but I still like it

and to your GT4 update: really good! looks almost like GT5!
 
shots 1, 3, and the hood shot are fantastic. Damn near speechless on the third one...👍


Thanks for the feedback. However I do want to point out the contrast did not look that strong on my monitor.
​


Thats odd, the GT, perfect, yet too much contrast on the audi. oh well. Doesn't take away from 2 great updates!​
 
Thanks for the comments.
 
Gallery News

I am now opening up my latest request spots a couple weeks early, so I can have time to get all the requests out by the first or second week of October.


How many request spots are open? 4
What GT games can I request from? GT4, GTHD Concept, GT5: Prologue
If I miss out on these request spots, can I grab one in your other gallery? Yes
Where can I find a link to your other gallery? A link to my gallery can be found in my signature, which is at the bottom of all my posts.
Where can I find a list of what cars I cannot request? You can find a list of cars in the following two posts:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1873167&postcount=1
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1873179&postcount=3


Update

The current people have requested the following so far:

=ReBeL= - Skyline Coupe Concept '07 "GT5: Prologue"
David48 - Honda S2000 "GTHD Concept"
NTX1982 - EVO X "GT5: Prologue"
Belisario93 - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray "GT4"​
 
Last edited:
Just saw the link. Forget about the pm I just sent you. Can you get me a pic of the Ferrari in GTHD concept please??
 
Your request has been accepted.
 
More requests, cool!! EVO X, GT5 Prologue??👍
 
Your request has been accepted.
 
I would like to see you do one of these in GT4 (or in GT5P if they have it in there):

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
 
I would like to see you do one of these in GT4 (or in GT5P if they have it in there):

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Accepted :)
 
Preview - Edited Shot

28446918zw4.jpg
 
gives me goosebumps just thinking of what the full update will look like.
 
Thanks for the comments.

-----


Click for the full size "Edited Shot"


Click for the full size "Edited Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Edited Shot"


Click for the full size "Edited Shot"


Click for the full size "Edited Shot"


Click for the full size "Edited Shot"​
 
Very good update! Love the colours and contrast! Great angles too! As always very strong update 👍
 
Thanks for commenting again.

-----


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"​
 
What an update!! Really good posing shots Jamie!!! And the action ones, really cool indeed...I can "smell" them from here.

Still...and of course its not your fault...that Subaru Impreza has lost the "style" that have made the Impreza´s look so cool and brutal. Of course this is my opinion...but the Impreza should return to the old days look.
Now the new EVO X...thats hot!!!!:)
 
I agree with you Nuno. The Subaru has lost its "edge". The restyling is bland imo. anywho...back to the update.

awesome update Jamie. Great action in all the shots. You can almost feel it race by.
 
Thanks for the feedback Nuno and Swiss Legend.

-----

Preview - Work in Progress

img0028enrrrrsszb7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for commenting on the M3 CSL Preview.

-----


Click for the full size


Click for the full size​
 
Thanks for the feedback on the M3 CSL.
 
Great shots man. They all have a great light and colour composition in them. But the first shot is a bit to sunny to be raining.
 
LdS
But the first shot is a bit to sunny to be raining.

I dunno about that... The way weather works, if you have the right wind and sun angle you can have a lot of rain while it's still sunny. Believe me, I've seen it before.


Anyway, nice shots. To me they're both equal to each other in how good they are.
 
Back