TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 322,087 views
I loved the first pic in that last set! Keep up the good work!
 
I liked the 2nd, 4th and 5th shots a lot. Looks pretty much realistic and gorgeous...... :drool:👍
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.
 
David48's GTHD Request


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size

----

What is the next request? NTX1982's GT5: Prologue Request​
 
Last edited:
NTX1982's GT5: Prologue Request


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"​
 
my favorite has to be the last airborne shot of the new evo. The fourth is great also. 👍
 
Once again, you really made a gorgeous looking request!! Lovely blue on the EVO, U did a great work in the colours alright!!! I can´t pick a favourite shot, because they all look pretty fancy, but the last one is something we don´t see here everyday, and U have captured the precise moment of the car going air...really good!!!

The previous request is also quite nice, being the 2nd shot my favourite, great wide capture 👍

Thanks Jamie, the request was a sucess:)
 
Both are great request shots.👍 Thanks for the shots. In my opinion the set from GT5P looked phenomenal. I think the second shot of the new Evo X looks the best. It looks like that picture is real!:D
 
Thanks for the comments.

----

News - Next Request Spots

The next request spots will be the Christmas ones.

When will these request spots be opening? Late November
How many will be open? 4
Will any be opening up in your other gallery? Yes
How many will be opening up in your other gallery? 4
 
Last edited:
@ jgda9rs: Thanks for visitng my gallery.
 
Wow the driver is even wearing mitsubishi helmet. Lots of details. Great job TVRFF
 
@franz: Thank You

-----

Update on the remaining October Request

The remaining request should be up in the week.
 
Belisario93's GT4 Request


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size

Note: As some of you will know, I posted up a bunch of October Xbox 360 requests in my other gallery.​
 
Those are some GREAT shots! Thanks for taking my request!
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 
Gallery News - My next update

My next update will be the GT by Citroen "GT5: Prologue".
 
Knowing you quite well, I presume the next update will be very fancy:)
 
@ NTX1982: Thanks for commenting on the news.

----

Preview - Stock Shot

77549474yh2.jpg
 
Damm!!!!! WHAT A BEAST!!!! Very powerful looking Jamie!!!!
I didn´t played with that car yet...how is it?

:)NTX
 
holy snap, that thing looks insane! Almost as good as it does in real life! Nice capture Jamie!
 
I think that shot is stupidly awesome. Looks like it came from another planet..... :eek:
 
@ To the people who commented: Thank You
 
You have no idea how much I love you. I sadly don't have the time to look through all the pages (what i would give to be able to stop time and do it) but your most recent stuff looks phantasmal.
 
Thanks for the feedback.

-----


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size "Stock Shot"


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
GT5:P has phototravel? I know it doesn't have photomode for replays (or does it? nah, I'm assuming you are using a capture device or something for the replays)

BTW: nice photos, but the rear shots are marred by the car's platypus ass end. nothing you can do about it, it's Citroens fault.
 
@ tupacrulez: Thanks for the comment and visit.
 
Although I don’t always comment on your updates, you can have it guaranteed that I always view them. I must say that your latest shot are amazing, especially the last one (with this amazing car). Keep it on. 👍
 
That is a beast! I do enjoy every update that comes our way. You give us great captures!
 
Back