RVV Motor Works - White Knight - 10/02/10

Bigger review of the Concept Racer:

I just did the GVS Enduro, and it's simply fantastic. It oversteers in such a way that the hairpins and chicanes are a simple task. Turn in trail braking, and the tail comes out. The AWD will allow you to four-wheel-drift the corner with ease.

When the speed comes up, the car is stable. The final corner onto the main straight gets a bit of understeer, but by four-wheel-drifting, you can overcome this easily.

And here comes the great thing. Even by doing all of this drifting, the tyres still last 15 laps, but with care, you would get about 17.

A lovely setup, easy to drive, easy to learn the pro tips of racing.

Thanks for the lovely review! 👍

Although, I'm sure it's RWD. Not AWD. But if it behaves like an AWD then you get the best of both worlds. :sly:

Yaris-RS.jpg

Japan > New

Facts:

187 Bhp
885 kg

0-60 mph: 7.840 s
1/4 mile: 15.773
Top speed: 232 km/h

Parts:

Semi-racing exhaust
NA Stage 2
Engine Balancing
Port Polish
Racing Chip
FC Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
FC Suspension
S3 tyres
OZ 002 wheels
Oil change

Settings:

Suspension:
4.5/4.0
100/100
3/4
5/6
2.0/1.0
0/0
3/3

Transmission:
Final 5.500
Auto 1
Final 3.600
1st: 2.389
2nd: 1.804
3rd: 1.469

LSD: 8/28/6

Description

EA11R's request
After a well written and very interesting request of EA11R, RVV started to work on the Yaris/Vitz model of Toyota. The goal was to test out which of the four Vitz models was the most entertaining for us. After some testing we ended with the NA 1.5 RS model. We just added a little extra punch,
improved suspension, less weight and some nice looking rims. So overall, you've got one nice sleeper car added to your garage, ready to surprise almost anyone.

Looks like quite the orthodox setup. I'll try to give it a run, though I honestly haven't played GT4 in ages. Either way, thanks for making the setup, and I hope it's as well-handling as it seems!

After all, a certain method becomes orthodox only due to typical effectiveness, yes? Of course, lunacy can be fun as well. It still hurts my pride, that Honda...

Well, after almost 130 years, we still use the combustion engine in most of our vehicles. That is also quite orthodox, isn't it?

Anyway, just let me know what you think about it.

Nice Yaris there Vince.

I will confess that mine Yaris is flawed compared to yours because it doesn't have an FC gearbox, which means it tops out at 210kph

gidday guys. i was wondering if someone could please do a set up for an R32 GTR N1. doesnt have to be excessive just want awesome handling.... so pretty much like the rest of the cars you've done.

tried out most of your cars and they are wicked, keep up the good work.

gidday guys. i was wondering if someone could please do a set up for an R32 GTR N1. doesnt have to be excessive just want awesome handling.... so pretty much like the rest of the cars you've done.

Have you tried their recent R33?

doesnt have to be excessive just want awesome handling

...describes it perfectly. I haven't had time to test it properly, but will put up a review as soon as I do.

Thanks for the lovely review! 👍

Although, I'm sure it's RWD. Not AWD. But if it behaves like an AWD then you get the best of both worlds. :sly:

Sure as hell behaves like an AWD.

And I forgot something-the tyre wear is extremely even-probably why the 15 laps was possible.
It also doesn't work very well on Tokyo-get rid of the downforce, and the faster bends in the middle become tests of saving ability, and the constant-radius corner becomes very slow.
Keep the downforce, and you lose the speed on the straight, and the braking.

Last edited:
It still hurts my pride, that Honda...
Awww... :sly:

Theres actually 2 R32 N1 models. A '91 and a Vspec '93. If you wouldn't mind telling me the exact one your after, I'd be happy to set one up for you.

Also thanks, we do our best. :D
PF
Have you tried their recent R33?

...describes it perfectly. I haven't had time to test it properly, but will put up a review as soon as I do.
Yes, yes! The point of the R33 is to be a good alternative to the R32 and 34.

Looking forward to the review. 👍
Sure as hell behaves like an AWD.

And I forgot something-the tyre wear is extremely even-probably why the 15 laps was possible.
It also doesn't work very well on Tokyo-get rid of the downforce, and the faster bends in the middle become tests of saving ability, and the constant-radius corner becomes very slow.
Keep the downforce, and you lose the speed on the straight, and the braking.

Hmmm, I figured this might be the case if the downforce idea backfired. I guess straight line speed can be made up for with the corners and drafting cars ahead anyway. 👍

But it's so fast, the Tokyo enduro would be a pushover anyway.

I might have a go at tuning a JGTC car, see how that goes.

R33's are risky business, i leave them well alone, even my 400R gets no drivers love from me.

Im guessing he wants the 93 v-spec, noticeably better than the 91.

Hi RVV Motor Works!

Since I reviewed your excellent Mazda 787B Enduro tune. I will now request a tune setup.

I am requesting a Peugeot 905 setup that is built for the GTWC, endurance races and Extreme Hall. The requirements are...
1) Good for tight bumpy circuits such as Opera Paris and Hong Kong that makes it easier to steer whilst being good for fast circuits like Circuit De La Sarthe and Tokyo R246.
2) Balances the tyre wear life to help the uneven wear so it is similar to the endurance 787B tune, still have good grip whilst keeping good tyre life in tact.

The tyres requested for the tune are R2 front's and R1 rear's. Do not worry about the gearbox, I know it is slow thanks to PD's bugs and that can't be helped! Also do not make the brake balance too high as I have found out it makes the car oversteer into corners. But in terms of a Group C car, I wanted it to be on the par with a Mazda 787B.

Let me know when it is done and I will review it.

Hi RVV Motor Works!

Since I reviewed your excellent Mazda 787B Enduro tune. I will now request a tune setup.

I am requesting a Peugeot 905 setup that is built for the GTWC, endurance races and Extreme Hall. The requirements are...
1) Good for tight bumpy circuits such as Opera Paris and Hong Kong that makes it easier to steer whilst being good for fast circuits like Circuit De La Sarthe and Tokyo R246.
2) Balances the tyre wear life to help the uneven wear so it is similar to the endurance 787B tune, still have good grip whilst keeping good tyre life in tact.

The tyres requested for the tune are R2 front's and R1 rear's. Do not worry about the gearbox, I know it is slow thanks to PD's bugs and that can't be helped! Also do not make the brake balance too high as I have found out it makes the car oversteer into corners. But in terms of a Group C car, I wanted it to be on the par with a Mazda 787B.

Let me know when it is done and I will review it.

Sorry it's been a while. RotaryJunkie is on it. 👍

Skyline-3.jpg

Skyline2.jpg

Ah, the Nissan Skyline... It's always been known as a massively capable car, and pretty much the benchmark Japanese sports car when in full GT-R trim, specifically the R32 and later models. Thing is... The newest, best-performing models are expensive for what you get. Sure, an excellent car and an excellent all-rounder. But if you're looking for a track car, we can and will outdo it for less cash.

The Target:

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur (R34) ’02
342BHP
346.24ft.lb
1560kg

Purchase price - Cr. 61,000

Unmodified
S2 tyres
All aids turned off

Skyline at Times Square

Las Vegas Drag Strip time (after 3 runs):
13.283 (Roj)
13.175 (Vince)
13.192 (Rotary)

Zero to 60 miles/hour:
5.040 s (Vince)
4.733 s (Rotary)
4.820 s (Roj)

Test Course top speed:
172.24MPH = 277.19 KM/H (Roj)
172.11mph = 276.98 KM/H (Rotary)
172.19mph = 277.12 KM/H (Vince)

New York hot lap (after 3 laps):
1'52.754 (Rotary)
1'51.790 (Vince)
1'50.963 (Roj)

Suzuka hot lap (after 3 laps):
2'22.849 (Vince)
2'26.974 (Rotary)
2'23.115 (Roj)

El Capitan hot lap:
1'56.856 (Rotary)
1'57.988 (Vince)
1'55.587 (Roj)

Notes:

Rotary: The car for the Playstation Generation, as they call it. And... It's true. The car is insanely easy to pick up and get around track quickly in; but when you start pushing it the way you would a more normal car, it stops being so perfect and reveals some less-desirable traits. Namely understeer, with a side helping of a large turning circle. At New York, the car was nice, but the car refused to cut back in for the second half of the Turn 1 hairpin, and the string that is turns 6, 7, and 8 caught the car out as well, again with it not cutting in as I would like. I did take a spin in the car at Suzuka, but the car and track in my hands came back with a big "Does... Not... Compute.", and therefore the time recorded was complete and utter garbage and is not an accurate representation of the car's abilities.. El Capitan had the car sticking quite nicely, but again with bits and pieces of understeer on and off throttle.

Vince: Especially for this occasion, we chose The Nürburgring Skyline. We wanted a challenge.
The remarkable difference between the standard RB26DETT engine and this special engine is material of the turbochargers. The Nür edition uses N1-based roller bearing metal turbochargers instead of the standard ceramic turbochargers. This turbocharger provides remarkable performance at high revs compared with standard turbochargers. Furthermore, this engine is hand made at the Nissan racing engine division, NISSAN KOHKI, and they use balanced pistons, conrods and crankshaft for the engine. It is a very similar scheme to making a racing engine, making this GT-R a potent opponent.

Roj: The Skyline GT-R. Known for it's high power potential, ATTESA-ETS 4WD system and for being one of the most popular cars on the import scene. But another reason for choosing the Skyline for this challenge was because of it's popularity in Gran Turismo. When everyone starts playing, they aim straight for the Skyline. Despite the M-Spec Nür being the most expensive at Cr.63,000. It's the V-Spec II Nür that has the highest power when you start loading it with turbochargers the size of small children. So at Cr.61,000, you have the base for one of the fastest road cars in GT4. So with such a capable car at such an easy to obtain price tag, it would take quite a car to beat the Skyline and cost less to build.

The Competitors:

Mazda RX-7 Type RS '98 (Rotary)
"235" BHP
1164 kg
Cost: 56,959

Drag strip:
12.812 (Rotary)
13.011 (Vince)
13.133 (Roj)

0-60:
4.920 s (Vince)
4.760 s (Roj)
4.400 s (Rotary)

Top Speed:
177.24 mph = 285.23 Km/h (Rotary)
176.01 mph = 283.3 km/h (Vince)
177.22 mph = 285.21 km/h (Roj)

New York hot lap:
1'46.361 (Rotary)
1'47.910 (Vince)
1'47.809 (Roj)

Suzuka hot lap:
2'17.514 (Rotary)
2'16.657 (Vince)
2'18.247 (Roj)

El Capitan hot lap:
1'54.433 (Rotary)
1'52.540 (Vince)
1'50.664 (Roj)

Notes: This is the beast of our little trio. Blisteringly quick, grippy, and easy to drive. Some understeer under braking, but it's a trait of the Type RS the car is based on, and while not as quick as perhaps a small amount of oversteer on decel, it's certainly safer for long-distance races. Just be warned, if your car makes more than 235hp we had nothing to do with it, 'twas a manufacturing fluke. Okay, maybe we just want to keep the insurance down.

Roj: RJ's FD: Reminds me of my NSX-R. Looks innocent enough, but it'll run circles around the Skyline, let off a lick of flame, then go fly around El Capitan.

Vince: RJ's FD: Easy to pick up, very stable. Fastest of the three contenders.

-----------------------------------------------

Nissan Silvia K’s (S14) ’93 (Roj)
305BHP
289.10ft.lb
1146kg
Cost: Cr.57,418

Drag strip:
13.753 s (Roj)
13.873 s (Vince)
13.451 s (Rotary)

0-60 Mph:
5.435 s (Roj)
5.840 s (Vince)
5.116 s (Rotary)

Top Speed:
164.69MPH = 265.04 km/h (Roj)
164.66 mph = 265 km/h (Vince)
164.70 MPH = ~265.04 km/h (Rotary)

New York hot lap:
1'49.781 (Roj)
1'51.364 (Vince)
1'50.232 (Rotary)

Suzuka hot lap:
2'19.894 (Roj)
2'22.210 (Vince)
2'24.320 (Rotary)

El Capitan hot lap:
1'53.545 (Roj)
1'57.374 (Vince)
1'56.479 (Rotary)

Notes:
A low starting price gave this S14 Silvia a huge advantage in terms of tuning compared to it's 2 comrades here. Everything on this Silvia was improved, creating a nice "package" rather than just a boosted turbo.

RJ: Roj's Silvia: Fairly quick in a straight line and quick through corners if driven right (IE not COMPLETELY sideways).

Vince: Roj's Silvia: The sleeper car of this trio, don't underestimate this one or you will PAY.

--------------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98 (Vince)

365BHP
348.48 ft.lb
1360kg
Cost: Cr. 60.990

Drag strip:
13.305 s (Vince)
13.225 s (Roj)
12.962 s (Rotary)

0-60:
5.480 s (Vince)
4.780 s (Roj)
4.350 s (Rotary)

Top Speed:
165.9 Mph = 267 km/h (Vince)
166.23MPH (Roj)
166.25 MPH (Rotary)

New York hot lap:
1'51.635 (Vince)
1'49.425 (Roj)
1'48.779 (Rotary)

Suzuka hot lap:
2'20.908 (Vince)
2'22.226 (Roj)
2'24.733 (Rotary)

El Capitan hot lap:
1'58.067 (Vince)
1'55.586 (Roj)
1'57.850 (Rotary)

Notes:
As you can see, The Lan Evo V has more power and less weight and thus it makes most of the time better times for less cash compared to the Skyline. There is one big but: The Skyline did have a better time at El Capitain and most of the time differences are quite insignificant. (0.2 sec or less) Many times the Skyline accelerated faster in the 0-80 mph range, which gives it an advantage after the corners. During the corners and on the long straights, the evolution did go faster, because of it's lower weight and different transmission settings compared to the Skyline.

Roj: Vince's Evo: It's like a Skyline, but isn't. Ridiculously easy to drive quickly and it won't stab you in the back if you surpass the limit.

RJ: Vince's Evo: Damn, you HAVE to drive it like an Essex boy if you have a wheel. Lots of steering angle, left-foot braking, and hard throttle are the keys to success here.

--------------------------------------------------

Final note:
In the end it all depends on the driver. The way you know your car, your overall driving skills and how well you know the track.
Now the question is, which car would you choose?

Let us know what you think, preferably in a review of the cars you chose.

We've put quite some effort into this battle between giants, so please take your time with your review.

”For Sale – Cr.57,418” Silvia K’s ‘93 (Nissan Silvia K’s AERO (S14) ’93)

Cr57418SilviaS14.jpg

Parts List
Purchase price -------------- Cr.8,868
Oil Change --------------------- Cr.50
Racing exhaust & air filter – Cr.4,500
Racing chip – --------------- Cr.1,000
Triple clutch –-------------- Cr.4,500
Racing flywheel --------------– Cr.900
Variable LSD –--------------- Cr.6,000
Carbon driveshaft –---------- Cr.2,500
Stage 2 turbine kit –------- Cr.12,500
Large racing intercooler –--- Cr.2,500
Semi-racing suspension kit –- Cr.7,000
Sports/Soft (S3) tyres –----- Cr.5,600
Weight reduction: stage 1 –-- Cr.1,000
Wheels –----------------------- Cr.500
Total value ---------------- Cr.57,418

The Setup

SUSPENSION:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Spring Rate:-------3.8/4.0
Ride Height:-------120/125
Damper:------------8/7
Camber:------------2.0/1.5
-----------------------------------------------------------------
LSD/Downforce and others:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
LSD: 11/28/8

Ballast Weight: 0kg

Ballast Balance: 0 (neutral)

Downforce: 0/0

Aids: None at all
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
One third of RVV's trio of budget cars with one purpose in life. To de-throne the Skyline GT-R. Using the cheapest Silvia I could find as a base, everything was upgraded. Engine power, suspension, LSD. Where it loses out to the Skyline in the straights, it more than makes up for it with it's handling. Where the Skyline would need to slow down and still understeer, the Silvia can dive into corners with insane speed, oversteering a little, then exiting the corner far, far ahead of the Skyline. Where we tested the Skyline, the Silvia came out 3 seconds faster, even at New York where straight line speed is a major factor. So, with a price tag of Cr.57,418, what would you rather drive? The slower, more expensive, less fun to drive Skyline? Or, the faster, less expensive, more fun to drive Silvia? The choice is yours.

Lan-Evo.jpg

Facts.
365 HP
1237 kg
0-60: 5.460 s
1/4 mile: 13.305 s
Top speed: 267.5 km/h

Parts:

Name + credits
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR 16.240
Oil Change 50
Semi-Racing exhaust 2.900
Brake Balance Controller 10.600
FC suspension 17.000
Port Polish 5.500
Racing Chip 1.500
Intercooler 1.800
Weight Reduction Stage 1 1.200
LSD 1.5 4.500

Total cost: 60.990 Cr.

Settings:

BBC: 4/5
Suspension:
4.5/6.5
120/120
3/4
4/5
2.0/1.2
0/0
3/4

Description:

Designed to cost less, but still manage to own the skyline V-spec II Nur.

Posting this on behalf of RotaryJunkie, as he cannot post at this time.

FD-Banner-2.jpg

Parts List
Mazda RX-7 Type RS '98 - 18,890
Oil change - 50
Semi-racing Exhaust - 2,900
Racing Chip - 1,500
Stage 1 Turbo - 4,800
Racing Intercooler - 3,000
Racing Flywheel - 1,050
Stage 1 Weight Reduction - 1,200
S2 Tires - Free with car
FC Suspension - 17,000
Wing - 1,200

Total - 51,590

The Setup

SUSPENSION:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Spring Rate:-------7.0/5.2
Ride Height:-------110/135
Shock Bound:-------3/6
Shock Rebound:-----9/9
Camber:------------1.2/1.5
Toe:---------------0/0
Stabilizers:-------3/3
-----------------------------------------------------------------

LSD/Downforce and others:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
LSD: N/A

Brake Balance: N/A

Ballast Weight: 0kg

Ballast Balance: 0 (neutral)

Downforce: 20/20

Aids: None at all
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheapest car out of the three, yet the fastest.

Argh, missed you guys by three hours.

Ah well. Note to self, stop staying up later than Roj so you have at least a SHOT at waking up before 3 PM! (Then again he's been going to sleep at around 4:30 AM his time)

Last edited:
Hey, this is a brilliant idea, fellers. Are considering expanding this to different types (eg Muscle Cars, Vintage etc)? This is a very exciting development, and sure to distract me from my other reviews.

Without testing anything, I'd guess the RX-7 for best time and the Silvia for pure class. I'll start testing as soon as I've posted the R33 review.

PF
Hey, this is a brilliant idea, fellers. Are considering expanding this to different types (eg Muscle Cars, Vintage etc)? This is a very exciting development, and sure to distract me from my other reviews.

Without testing anything, I'd guess the RX-7 for best time and the Silvia for pure class. I'll start testing as soon as I've posted the R33 review.

Roj and myself may, but Vince has had life catch up to him, hence his relative inactivity these past... Months?

Review of RVV's R33 Skyline

I haven’t often driven Skylines so I can’t really give a comparison to the R32 or 34, but this one is certainly fun to drive.

After a few laps in stock form the car can be pushed quite hard, and it’s easy to overcome the understeer that everyone whinges about. But it’s also slow (or at least seems to be) and is rather boring to drive. Oh yeah, and the gears are crap.

The RVV tune turns all this on its head.

The car is quite nimble compared to the stock version. I found a small problem with snapback, but it was only a big problem when trying to correct a big mistake. Also, the car needs to have weight pushed to the front just like the stock version to turn, but with the extra hp it needs to come from braking rather than coasting.

While I found the stock version boring, the RVV tune is quite the opposite. In fact, the car repeatedly got mediocre times because I constantly found a different way to approach the track. While I couldn’t do too many laps of testing (less than a dozen), each one could be approached differently, and this adds a tremendous creative element to the drive.

The understeer is cured quite nicely, to the extent that this car thrives on controlled power slides. Be prepared to waste several laps sliding around corners because it’s heaps of fun but really easily controllable.

A good driver will get great times in this car, but interested amateurs will get a lot more.

For amateurs: take it to your favourite track, where you know each corner’s required gear and entry/exit speed. Do a few laps to understand the pace and handling of the car. Then try every corner differently. Instead of slow-in-fast-out try late braking on the outside to hit the apex. Try doing your hairpins in 3rd instead of 2nd. Try doing everything differently. This car will teach you a lot about driving.

I find the beauty in this car to be its versatility: I’m sure there’s a ‘perfect’ way to drive it but couldn’t give a toss. Computer games (and, arguably, cars) are meant for fun, and this is fun.

Roj and myself may, but Vince has had life catch up to him, hence his relative inactivity these past... Months?

Yeah, I'm having a my final exams this year, around May. So I'd like to have a little break and completely focus on school. I hope you guys understand.

Cya.

ps. I hope you guys will enjoy our "project", took a lot of effort to get it right.:)

Last edited:
PF
Review of RVV's R33 Skyline

I haven’t often driven Skylines so I can’t really give a comparison to the R32 or 34, but this one is certainly fun to drive.

After a few laps in stock form the car can be pushed quite hard, and it’s easy to overcome the understeer that everyone whinges about. But it’s also slow (or at least seems to be) and is rather boring to drive. Oh yeah, and the gears are crap.

The RVV tune turns all this on its head.

The car is quite nimble compared to the stock version. I found a small problem with snapback, but it was only a big problem when trying to correct a big mistake. Also, the car needs to have weight pushed to the front just like the stock version to turn, but with the extra hp it needs to come from braking rather than coasting.

While I found the stock version boring, the RVV tune is quite the opposite. In fact, the car repeatedly got mediocre times because I constantly found a different way to approach the track. While I couldn’t do too many laps of testing (less than a dozen), each one could be approached differently, and this adds a tremendous creative element to the drive.

The understeer is cured quite nicely, to the extent that this car thrives on controlled power slides. Be prepared to waste several laps sliding around corners because it’s heaps of fun but really easily controllable.

A good driver will get great times in this car, but interested amateurs will get a lot more.

For amateurs: take it to your favourite track, where you know each corner’s required gear and entry/exit speed. Do a few laps to understand the pace and handling of the car. Then try every corner differently. Instead of slow-in-fast-out try late braking on the outside to hit the apex. Try doing your hairpins in 3rd instead of 2nd. Try doing everything differently. This car will teach you a lot about driving.

I find the beauty in this car to be its versatility: I’m sure there’s a ‘perfect’ way to drive it but couldn’t give a toss. Computer games (and, arguably, cars) are meant for fun, and this is fun.

Oh yes, the slides. I urge everyone to take the R33 to Capri and slide around those hairpins. :D

But yeah, big thanks for the review. 👍 I love the thing to bits and I'm glad you found it fun to drive also. :D

** blatant bump because it's a brilliant brainwave **

I'm really trying to make time for this, and will promise at least one review within 48hrs.

Also, I'd love to see CamryFan's impressions of the cars. Any chance of this Camry? I imagine school is pretty hectic at the moment.

Well, Since you asked nicely I'll take a look sometime. I got some dumb assignment to do first though. :(. And I'm only in Yr 11, I hate to think what Yr12 is like.

VTiRoj
Sorry it's been a while. RotaryJunkie is on it.

It's fine don't worry about it I can wait. As long as you make the Peugeot 905 more of an endurance tune with good grip then that is ok with me. But thanks for doing the request.

We set up the cars last night and gave them a run (though didn't test the stock Skyline).

I didn't test the cars, but my driver had a Goldilocks moment...

Silvia: Too much oversteer
Evo V: Too much understeer
RX-7: Juuuuust right

Silvia:

We didn't put many laps on this one, but it seemed to be a very entertaining ride. It seems you need to pay a bit of attention to what the car is doing, but when it works it looks fantastic. Not as good as I expected, but a very good tune.

Evo V:

My driver was complaining of understeer at the first corner so I assumed this tune suffered from the typical Evo illness. When I came back 10min later he had figured out the car and was absolutely nailing it through GVS. If you hit the right lines this thing will go like a bloody rocket.

RX-7:

Sublime. Brilliant. Why is this car so much better than the others? I really can't figure it out. Is it because it's a better base model? The wing? Whatever it is, this car just smashes the bollocks off the other two.

DISCLAIMER: As mentioned earlier, I haven't actually driven these myself. My driver is as incompetent as myself, but he does better on AWD and I'm a bit better with FR. I was going to edit my notes (when I get time) on to this post, but got a bit carried away with comments and will make another post for it.

The RX-7 has one issue which I wasn't QUITE able to iron out, mostly due to budget constraints, and that is a bit of understeer on braking.

Ah well... Perhaps a Spec II.

Back