Driver Points for Race 02 (Unofficial)
Clipboard001.jpg

Clipboard002.jpg

Clipboard003.jpg

Team Points for Race 02 (Unofficial)
Clipboard004.jpg

Overall Team Standings (Unofficial)
Team_Standing.png

As stated in the event guidelines, and in multiple reminders posted and mailed, submissions lacking a replay by event deadline are subject to immediate DQ. Most players submitted a replay on time. Hopefully next week we'll do even better.

The following submissions have been DQ'd for failing to have a replay posted by the event deadline:
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

14 Sutil_Gigi5 (Sutil Team )
19 GTP_Bollocks (GTPlanet)
20 Moonlyght32 (GT5net)
30 Gymnastico (TRIBE)
32 GSUS24 (GTRP)
39 tommyssimo (GT5net)
44 GT5net_stik (GT5net)
53 Raikko68 (GT5net)
54 Sutil_MadMax (Sutil Team)
64 blerass (GTros)
70 GT5net_LOLO-W59 (GT5net)
71 morett83910 (GT club officiel)
84 GTPT|SmOke (GTPT)
87 Ricfight_GTPT (GTPT)
88 jake73 (GTPlanet)
89 GT5net_Sebazard (GT5net)
99 wepezico (GTros)
105 autore (OTHK)
123 GTO111 (GTPT)
130 jctraduz (GTPT)
131 GTP_Tzayad (GTPlanet)
134 vicen03 (GTros)
140 RIP_GTWeb (Gtplay)
144 Pino-r (GTExD)
147 ZumZum911 (GT club officiel)
152 Jhalou-F1 (GTros)
153 labuenacara (GTros)
154 JU4NJO_81 (GTros)

Replay Verification:

• It is the responsibility of all drivers & teams to carry out replay verification, and the outcome of the verification posted in this thread
  • any replays not checked six days after the Race 02 deadline will be considered clean

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Last edited:
Congratulations to fastyfast, a spectacular round. We also want to congratulate the team GTPlanet for his first position.

Congratulations to everyone who managed to overcome this combo, and put in a lap time that was fitting to their own personal abilities. 👍👍

I personally didn't have much spare time to spend on this, but I doubt I could've improved by much more anyway. :nervous:

Congratulations to the top five, GTRP__fasty, Arebufo_rootbe, GTP_Duratec, eclipsi_RC, and GTP_DHolland. 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

:cheers: Sphinx and well done to all, some great lap times there towards the end. Congrats to fasty for taking top spot, great lap 👍.

Does everyone who gets in the top 100 earn points towards their associated forum?

no, only 7 fastest drivers for every team get points for the team 👍
8th, 9th, ... are not considered at all

we build up another general classification filled only with 7 fastest drivers for every team.
New points are assigned.
Adding team points we have new standings.

Unofficial results say that some team is moving:)
Team_Standing.png

Last edited:
Great job being done organising this and getting the results up so quickly. 👍

This event is breathing new life into the game for me, I only wish I had more time to spend on it. I'm really pleased with a top ten finish in this one as I only put in 3 x 20 minute sessions. I think all those GT Academy laps must have come in handy! :sly: I spent much more time on Race 1 (4 hours +) but only managed 40th. :nervous: Still, I can't grumble at that in this company. It really is a pleasure racing against what is surely the cream of the GT crop. It does wonders for the old concentration levels!

Thanks all.

Last edited:
congratulations Fasty on an interstellar lap time mate! It was a frustrating combo at times although rewarding none the less if you dedicated enough hours. well done to our team for taking out overall honours, cheers.

Congratz to all point scorers!! :cheers: And great to see GTP taking the top spot for the teams. Let's keep it up.. 👍

great times on the podium 👍

i could only see a ,4xx
but unfortunally my ps3 system is broken, so i have to take a break in this competition.
see you back on track somewhere next month ;)

no, only 7 fastest drivers for every team get points for the team 👍
8th, 9th, ... are not considered at all

we build up another general classification filled only with 7 fastest drivers for every team.
New points are assigned.
Adding team points we have new standings.

Ah right i see, so it's not necassary to race all events as the 7 to score for GTP will be the usual regular speed merchants, us of lesser ability are just racing against each other for fun/ to see if we can out do our nearest rival, may go back to racing and less time on this then, good event/job, well done

Verified as clean by GTPlanet:

fastyfast
gflagjn4.gif

rootbe
gflagjn4.gif

Duratec
gflagjn4.gif

holl01
gflagjn4.gif

Sutil_stradivar
gflagjn4.gif

Timppaq
gflagjn4.gif

FAK
gflagjn4.gif

PrudentBear
gflagjn4.gif

fadakt84
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_spyrrari1
gflagjn4.gif

GT5net_LiLFaF
gflagjn4.gif

Fidebums
gflagjn4.gif

psylau
gflagjn4.gif

Vaxen
gflagjn4.gif

rmk700
gflagjn4.gif

JeePee38_GTPlay
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Mr P
gflagjn4.gif

sutil_aeropitt
gflagjn4.gif

Chronos
gflagjn4.gif

baxnimis
gflagjn4.gif

danilc1007
gflagjn4.gif

Last edited:

Psr3_bynieto
gflagjn4.gif

ToNy_BlaCk
gflagjn4.gif

tickos
gflagjn4.gif

Sutil_xavi
gflagjn4.gif

Arebufo_lambo
gflagjn4.gif

GTExD-Vick_Nait
gflagjn4.gif

GT5net_Wayne
gflagjn4.gif

histgeo
gflagjn4.gif

mimax
gflagjn4.gif

Psycho
gflagjn4.gif

JONCR79
gflagjn4.gif

Last edited:

ducatipower1977
gflagjn4.gif

GT5net_Noaina
gflagjn4.gif

moustik67
gflagjn4.gif

golfy21
gflagjn4.gif

lecroulant
gflagjn4.gif

LordMaster
gflagjn4.gif

Last edited:
Verified as clean by Sphinx:

ducatipower1977
gflagjn4.gif

GT5net_Noaina
gflagjn4.gif

moustik67
gflagjn4.gif

golfy21
gflagjn4.gif

lecroulant
gflagjn4.gif

LordMaster
gflagjn4.gif

Mate you have been doing too much of the replay verifying for the last few days! I will take over tonight when I get back from a meeting at work and finish viewing the remaining replays for this round .. put your feet up and relax man and Thanks for all the effort :cheers:

Mate you have been doing too much of the replay verifying for the last few days! I will take over tonight when I get back from a meeting at work and finish viewing the remaining replays for this round .. put your feet up and relax man and Thanks for all the effort :cheers:

As every time on the board to be verified?
I have some spare time tonight, not sure on how much or for how long, seen as i am back in front of my nemesis(GTP_Duke_of_Pendle) in race 3 i can view and clear some unchecked times

Last edited:
Hi Bax,

I've also registered for the competition and am currently on zero points (so proud!), but I'm not on the leaderboard in joint 130th place. I signed up in Grim's thread, the IFTC thread and have submitted times and replays on GTRP database. Is there somewhere else I need to sign up as well?

I'm just concerned I'm going to miss out on any possible pad-user-only points for round 2. I missed round 1.

All the best
Maz

Last edited:

As every time on the board to be verified?
I have some spare time tonight, not sure on how much or for how long, seen as i am back in front of my nemesis(GTP_Duke_of_Pendle) in race 3 i can view and clear some unchecked times

Don't worry about it, guys. 👍

I verified those replays on behalf of GTPlanet, so we've done our bit. It'll be appreciated however if some of our members could verify some replay for Races 03 & 04 when the time arrives. 👍

It'll be nice if other teams could do the same.

Hi Bax,

I've also registered for the competition and am currently on zero points (so proud!), but I'm not on the leaderboard in joint 130th place. I signed up in Grim's thread, the IFTC thread and have submitted times and replays on GTRP database. Is there somewhere else I need to sign up as well?

I'm just concerned I'm going to miss out on any possible pad-user-only points for round 2. I missed round 1.

All the best
Maz

sorry Maz, was my fault in VB code :indiff:

now standings are OK, I added you, GTP_MobySPD and dlaumor to the list 👍

sorry Maz, was my fault in VB code :indiff:

now standings are OK, I added you, GTP_MobySPD and dlaumor to the list 👍

Thank you my friend, congratulations to you and all concerned for your organisation and time 👍 :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back