Last edited:
Thanks for the only comment.

----

To: thaleppes - From: TVR&FF
Have a Merry Christmas

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

The banking is very awesome. The new GT4 captures also have that improvement I said before.

The driver on the wall is p0rn. I always wanted a moment like that featured in GT.

Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

To: duffers99 - From: TVR&FF
Have a Merry Christmas

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Stunning, no other word for it. You've captured the essence of Group C in the first shot. They b & w suits it perfectly aswell. Your DTM shots above look top-notch.

Thanks for rounding up a great motorsport fan's christmas.
And Happy Christmas yourself.

Stunning, no other word for it. You've captured the essence of Group C in the first shot. They b & w suits it perfectly aswell. Your DTM shots above look top-notch.

Thanks for rounding up a great motorsport fan's christmas.
And Happy Christmas yourself.
Thank You

-----

To: Alex. - From: TVR&FF
Have a Merry Christmas

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

So many shots Jamie!!! I really don´t know what to say, because I´m quite stunned!!
Both christmas upates are lovely, and I must say that I love the guys at the pits, quite interesting indeed and the picture of the helmet, really GOOD!!! The Daytona ones are also spetacular!! Great sense of speed there, and great quality:tup:
The GT4 updates are "you" all over, you really know how to make us happy!! My favourite is the Alex request, interesting cameras and edit there. But the others are nice executed, don´t worrie Jamie, I enjoyed the battles a lot!! Good action moments.

Hope you had a great christmas:)

NTX

Thanks for the in-depth comment.

-----

To: NTX1982 - From: TVR&FF
Have a Merry Christmas

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

----

To: Swiss Legend - From: TVR&FF
Have a Merry Christmas

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Last edited:
wow Jamie. That is such a great presentation of shots! The driver shot on the wall is just so....gritty, pimp, awesome, cool, astounding....I could go on. Thanks for the Christmas update. I like it a lot. The others are great as well. Merry Christmas Jamie!

Fancy request Jamie, with fancy UK cars...yeah!!! Thanks for making the request, you really showed your skills well on there.
Swiss request is also pretty cool, all shots are beautiful!! Well done once more:)

NTX

Thank You

----

Christmas Special - Part 1/2

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Merry Christmas GTPlanet

----

Note: My Xbox 360 Photomode gallery has a Christmas Special as well.

amazing work mate!!! so jealous !! sorry about the late reply. havent been able to fix my pc yet, and been busy at work during the holidays. but merry christmas !!!

amazing work mate!!! so jealous !! sorry about the late reply. havent been able to fix my pc yet, and been busy at work during the holidays. but merry christmas !!!
Thank You​

Last edited:
Excellent galery, TVR&Ferrari_Fan! 👍.. Can't await the next update :)

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

P.S: Sad that I haven't got a PS3 yet, but I'm still enjoying your pictures of cars from GT5:P ;)

OMG!!! It is sooooooo amazing. Best update yet.

You don’t have a clue at how good the first two shots are!!! They are really really great, and the canvas makes them even greater. 👍 👍 👍

Have a great new year 👍
:cheers:
LdS

TVR, how did u make those shots in GT5?!?!

Sweet job on the BMW shots, btw :)

VERY NICE WORK PAL!!! 👍 There is not much I can say to fault the GT5:P shots, they are superb! :drool: The first GTR shot on the banked corner, has quality written all over it! 👍

The BMW update is superb too, the first two pictures are excellent. For me they encapsulate the spirit of Le Sarthe, with the second picture having some excellent contrast. I have to say mate, the quality of your pictures has gone through the roof since the last time I was here, fantastic! 👍

Keep 'em coming! 👍

VERY NICE WORK PAL!!! 👍 There is not much I can say to fault the GT5:P shots, they are superb! :drool: The first GTR shot on the banked corner, has quality written all over it! 👍

The BMW update is superb too, the first two pictures are excellent. For me they encapsulate the spirit of Le Sarthe, with the second picture having some excellent contrast. I have to say mate, the quality of your pictures has gone through the roof since the last time I was here, fantastic! 👍

Keep 'em coming! 👍
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

glad to know you own a nikon now!
I am glad someone noticed.

I gotta say that this lastest GT4 update is one of my favourites. Shots nr 1 and 2 and really, really good Jamie!! I enjoy a lot the realistic look of them, and also the simplicity, really good IMO.

Hope 2009 can be a great year for you Jamie:)

NTX

Thanks for the feedback. :)

----

Notice:

I have a new edited FM2 update in my Xbox 360 gallery.

Back