• Thread starter LongbowX
  • 11 comments
Canada
Titan
AutomotivePhotographyCompetitionBan.png

Week 36.

AutomotivePhotographyCompetitionRES.png

Week 35 Results!

Congrats to Syntax Error! ^^. Thank you to everyone who voted.

Speedster502 - 1
Syntax Error- 3
Pedro Motorsport- 2
LongbowX - 0
Roo 0

THEME:
2000s. Choose any car from 2000-2009.

The rules:

-Each competition's voting will end on a Friday at 5pm GMT. This gives chance for people to engage in religious activities, rest and time with family on Sunday.

-Entries must be in by 5pm on a Wednesday, no exceptions. If your work is not submitted by then then you must wait until the next week.

-All entered photographs
must have been taken between January 2008 and the present day.

-Enteries must be posted as a thumbnail without extending 400pixels on the longest side. Full sized images may be no larger than 900pixels on their longest side.

-You must only submit your own photographs, do not post anyone else's wheter from the internet or if someone you know took the photograph.

-Any watermark you place on your image must be in any corner of the image as long as it does not obstruct the subject of the image.

-Only one photograph per person. You can not change your entry.

-You must not vote for your own photograph when the Poll is up. Only vote for a photograph taken by another enterant.

-The photograph must be submitted with the following information: Subject, Location, Date and Camera used.

-Levels, Curves, Colour Balance, Brightness/Contrast, Hue/Saturation, cropping, or anything else capable in the development process or with filters and common special lenses are allowed to use in Photoshop or other image editing softwares. Other adjustments and effects are not allowed to be used in your picture.

-No HDRI shots allowed

Entries must be in on the Wednesday at 5pm GMT.
The poll will be up at 5:30pm GMT on this day and will end on a Friday at 5:30pm GMT.

Thank you for taking time to read this and I will hope to get a good number of entries on Wednesday the 17th of June.

Unless explicitly said otherwise, racing cars are always allowed. ^^

On a slightly related note: Go Peugeot!

Excellent, got loads of racing cars recently, due to my sudden motorsport fascination. 👍

Related to your slightly related note: Go Aston :lol:

Click for the full size

Nissan GT-R
London, UK
8th June 2009
Nikon D90

----

Edit: Thumbnail added​

Last edited:
All the entries this week are just...wow...I'm speechless, really. However I will say that I will have to delay this closing until tomorrow. I won't be available today at the time, I don't think. So, everyone who still wants to enter, get your entries in!

Final Entry

Not my best shot ever, and nothing in comparison to the other shots. Especially Syntax's, thats a superb shot 👍

EDIT: Changed full size, as per the reasons for my Model Competition photograph.

Last edited:
Back