L_Hamilton's Collection (New Toyota Minolta at FISCO)

  • Thread starter Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 34 comments
  • 3,667 views

L_Hamilton

【クスコDUNLOPス&#12
Premium
Messages
2,903
Japan
Kyoto
Messages
GTP_L_Hamilton
Hello guys,

Welcome! :cheers:
43553833.png

Tell me what you guys think!

#1 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec-C
#2 Nissan Skyline R34 Falken
#3 Motul Pitwork 350Z Super GT
#4 Subaru WRC STI
#5 日産スカイラインBNR34 N1
#6 RUF at the 'ring
#7 300zx(Z32)
#8 Toyota Minolta at FISCO
#9 106 Rallye


Song of the week.


 
Last edited:
Love the snow pic, but get rid of the spoiler. It does not belong on that car IMHO.
 
Congrats on opening your own gallery, L_Hamilton :) The shots look very good and the spoiler is at the right place, in my opinion ;)
 
Nice pic's, bad spoiler...
 
agree very nice shots but undo that wing...

also you might consider resizing your shots and/or adding a preview, bec they´re pretty big...
 
Thanks guys. 👍

But I didn't like the Spec-C's tiny spoiler and I chose to put this on. An STI without a wing is like having a turbo without an intercooler.

And I actually race this, sooo the spoiler has some real value to it. Not just the looks.
 
Well done 👍,look forward to your next photos.:)
 
picture088z.jpg


picture089q.jpg


picture090.jpg


picture091e.jpg


picture092.jpg


htrrbt.jpg
 
Last edited:
New Shots. Nissan Skyline R34 Falken at Tsukuba.

picture085e.jpg


picture086r.jpg


picture087z.jpg


picture088x.jpg


picture089.jpg


picture090v.jpg


picture091d.jpg


picture092.jpg


picture093d.jpg
 
Like the b an w falken!! nice angle!! well done!
 
I also like the B+W Falken.

You need to be careful with lighting in some of those STI shots, try to avoid shooting into the sun as you will be shooting your cars shadow side. Try shoot away from the sun to get the nice warm light while keeping the car details.

PS. Sorry for linking in my gallery, I'm just trying to show the effect, not advertise
 
Nice collection of the R34. I like the third shot most, because of the B&W effect and the fact you've set the camera at a perfect angle. Great! 👍
 
Thanks guys for the feedback!!! 👍

Thanks SweetshopUnion for the advice! That FTO shot was beautiful..:cheers:
 
New Super GT 350Z shoot at Fuji.

picture110z.jpg


picture109a.jpg


picture108r.jpg


picture106z.jpg


picture104t.jpg


picture103a.jpg


picture101.jpg


picture099l.jpg
 
I like the second-to-last shot.

Please take a look at my gallery, I'm dying for comments.
 
I enjoy the last update very much. But for my taste, these shots areway too dark. You should get yourself GIMP and do some editing. I bet, the shots would look a lot better. :)
 
Nice set up on the fourth pic!!! i like this one!! If you dont have gimp try uping the contrast ingame, could help a wee bit.
 
Awesome! thanks for the feedback and advice, guys! 👍

I'll try to work on that in the next shoot.
 
Last edited:
:cheers:
New shoot. WRC STI

picture111.png


picture112t.jpg


picture113r.jpg


picture114ktj.jpg


picture115uhd.jpg


picture116t.jpg


picture117y.jpg


picture118l.jpg
 
Nice! I like the first shot and car/track combination.
 
New shoot. Nissan Skyline BNR34 N1 at Tsukuba Circuit.

Enjoy.



picture127.jpg


picture128.jpg


picture129l.jpg


picture130k.jpg


picture131r.jpg


picture132o.jpg


picture133.jpg


picture134.jpg


clipboard02.png


clipboard03.png


clipboard01f.png
 
Last edited:
awesome close-up shot of the boot!!! 👍
 
Thanks!! 👍
 
=D

picture119aau.jpg


picture120h.jpg


picture121h.jpg


picture122b.jpg


picture123wpr.jpg


picture124u.jpg


picture125u.jpg


picture126bot.jpg
 
I like the fourth and sixth shots. Finally, a car that's not Japanese!:p
 
-_-

picture144.jpg


picture143c.jpg


picture140.jpg


65224050.jpg


3z0.jpg


3z2.jpg


3z3s.jpg


3z4.jpg


3z5.jpg


3z6h.jpg


3z7.jpg


3z8.jpg
 
@_@

picture001v.jpg


picture002rea.jpg


picture003okw.jpg


picture004wsl.jpg


picture005g.jpg
 
:D

picture007ilc.jpg


picture008tes.jpg


picture009hia.jpg


picture010hdg.jpg


picture011jcn.jpg


picture014fzx.jpg


picture015gzw.jpg


picture016icf.jpg


picture017e.jpg
 
:D love the shots man! Thanks for doing the rallye, look sweet!
 
Back