TM's Bburago cars livery gallery

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Scotland
Glasgow
GTP_Mars
200px-Bburago_Logo.png

Welcome to my FM3 Bburago Cars Livery Gallery!
Please feel free to comment or make suggestions!

Collections

1. Bburago Collection #1 - Ferraris

2. Bburago Collection #2 - Rally

News

Update: 13th January, 2010: Porsche 959 "Porsche Racing" Bburago livery, coming soon!

9th January, 2010: Fiat 500 Abarth "Ritmo" livery, coming soon!

Currently, none of my liveries are available for download because I am using locked decals purchased from other people's storefronts. In time, I hope to replace them with my own versions of the same decals and hence make my livery designs available for download!

Last edited:
Currently, none of my liveries are available for download because I am using locked decals purchased from other people's storefronts. In time, I hope to replace them with my own versions of the same decals and hence make my livery designs available for download!

if they can charge us up to 50k for decals, why cant we sell designs using them? :confused:

and, back on topic. ill take one Ferrari GTO #32 SABA when available please 👍

Thanks for dropping by, and I'll keep you posted re the availability of the SABA livery! You can download the SABA graphic from my storefront, of course, all you need is 320,000 Cr for the GTO!

One of my favourites was the Fiat Ritmo Abarth, but alas the Ritmo is not available, so I remade the livery using the Fiat 500... so, here's Part One of the second set...

Bburago Collection #2 - Rally

ritmo2.jpg

ritmo.jpg

And the original model...

Last edited:
Back