Renown Tuning ™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koenigsegg CCX, Version 3 "Ängelholm Phantom"

Car Rating:

Note: This replaces version 2 in it's entirety and as such this is an entirely new tune for the CCX

Tire and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 32.75
R. Tire Pressure - 33.48
Brake Balance - 55.50

Alignment

Steering Lock - 20.00
Caster Angle - 3.00
F. Toe Angle - -0.60
R. Toe Angle - -0.20
F. Camber - -0.40
R. Camber - -1.90
F. Ride Height - 80.00
R. Ride Height - 90.00

Springs and Dampers

F. Sway bar - 285.52
R. Sway bar - 85.66
F. Spring Rate - 494.89
R. Spring Rate - 485.38
F. Bump Stop Length - 1.00
R. Bump Stop Length - 1.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 3,800.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 3,200.00
F. Damper Fast Bump - 3,200.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 3,200.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 9,100.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 9,200.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 5,000.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 5,000.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 80.00
L. Slip Deceleration Lock - 55.00
L. Slip Preload - 60.00
Visco Electronic Lock - 25.00

Gearing

Final - 5.89
1st - 2.91
2nd - 1.65
3rd - 1.17
4th - 0.92
5th - 0.82
6th - 0.76

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 15.00
R. Downforce - 16.00

- This wasn't lapped around London River in the usual fashion, so a proper time won't be posted until a later time. I'm aware the car bounces in particular areas but it appears to be out of my control, I haven't messed around with every possible configuration so there's still a possibility...a small one but a possibility nonetheless. Again, this replaces Version 2 in it's entirety, this tune is better in almost every way. Some small performance gains were neglected in turn for the ideal outcome of stability and responsiveness instead.

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

All of the recent tunes have been added to the front page, and lately you'll notice whomever requested said tune doesn't have their name beside (consider they and/or seventeen thousand other people requested it) and that's because I've forgotten who's requested what at this point...so, sorry for that. :crazy:

New tunes coming during the weekend, and then I'll concentrate on finishing the tuning guide I'm sure 1 or 2 of you are still waiting on now. :lol:

New drift tunes added to the catalog courtesy of RT's tamed drift racer. :D

Two days ago I found the page

I have several options for cars and see improvements could clear

Before i start requesting my english is poor and i use a program

I have always used a quicktuning

Here is my old function games settings
All function games settings are for the xbox 360 and controller

adjust control
steering dead zone 15
accelerator dead zone 5
brake dead zone 5
steering sensitivity 12
acce sensit. 9
braking sensi 23
speed steering 80
---------------------
steering assist low
braking assist off
anti lock brakes on
traction control high
stability on

Here is an example for the lambo 640

quick tuning
steering lock 67
gearing 61
balance 55 downforce 49

my times

alpental 38,010
horse thief mile 51,974

ambush canyon
01:20.814

koenigsegg
quicktuning
58/28/60/15

time: 0:31,031

As these times all with a simple setup goods I started five days everything complete switch

Many people have said you can still go faster
I have already setups from here tried it and extremely positive changes noted

Since i completely new start would....I also settings for the xbox controller and the game settings
I was stupid and i steering assist low risks

There is a car for several settings there i am a little confused

I need settings with which you can also play online

For the following cars

lambo 640
pagani r
koenigsegg
-----------
nissan gt-r spec v r35 For stage 14
lambo gallardo lp 560 For stage 14

What do I need upgrades stage 14?
----------------------
mitsubishi mr edition stage 10

What do I need upgrades stage 10?
----------------------------------------------

I am already 46 years for basic settings i have good times
And i'd like to continue to improve

For me, the settings for the xbox controller very important because some time be able to improve

Your internet site is very good with lots of information for good players are important

Unfortunately, my english is bad and everything is only translate my tool babylon.it's complicated

I'd like to thank you for the super web site and for the many information

I'd love to help you but it seems I won't be helping you, or anyone else for that matter anymore. My 360 (the fourth one, in fact) decided to crap out on me with that three red ring bull.

I'm not spending an hour or two trying to fix it again, so, if it is dead then I'll just be 360-less as I'm not spending another dime on one. With that said, I stand to make some money from all of the games that I have.

I'd love to help you but it seems I won't be helping you, or anyone else for that matter anymore. My 360 (the fourth one, in fact) decided to crap out on me with that three red ring bull.

I'm not spending an hour or two trying to fix it again, so, if it is dead then I'll just be 360-less as I'm not spending another dime on one. With that said, I stand to make some money from all of the games that I have.

Jeez, this happens to so many people it's unbelievable.

Every person that I've met (in real life) who has an XBox 360 has suffered the RRD at least once, and almost all my cyber friends have as well. I don't understand why they haven't been sued (or have they?), for selling defective products.

Oh well, it doesn't make a difference; I still have a PS2/3, PC, and the original Xbox (which I don't have a controller for)..it's a pity, all of the games mostly those I haven't had the chance to play yet.

I'll pick up Shift for the PS3 sometime this week (I think tomorrow) but I'll need a save game as I'm not too interested in going through the loops again.

For all i want to help me some information about
I am a nfs driver with heart and soul
I like my setup vote and long to test

My problem is the right vote with the xbox controller
the steering assist i have deactivate

I could even reach a new lap record but the car is still not stable

It is enough only for a round because the car often has no control over

My current controll settings

adjust control
steering dead zone 20
accelerator dead zone 12
brake dead zone 9
steering sensitivity 10
acce sensit. 13
braking sensi 10
speed steering 90

My problem is the relationship of speed steering and steering dead zone and steering sensitivity to understand

If i want to be quickly start setting in which accelerator and must accee sensi.? does not too on managing voted?

If i start i have always been the first gear inside

I use will be the last setup of lp 640

Thank you very much ever in advance

Due to recent events this thread will be closed until things are sorted out, whether it actually turns out to be temporary or not remains to be seen, but for the time being it's been great. I'm sure I'll be taking requests again real soon.

👍

Glad to see you back in business...(And welcome to ps3 shift players clan)
As you, probably already, know i'm not a tuner(just don't have the knowlege,patient and "little magic touch" required.So your thread has been unvaluable helpfull to me...:dunce:

If it weren't for your tunes and a little help from friends(:cheers: M&N) i would be even less competitive in tuned car races so thanks for that!!! 👍

As you know, for sure,we'll have a 4.00 rated race in this week league event...
So i would like to suggest you if you can come up with a nice tune for one of this cars...
So far i've tried out the MX-5,the Focus ST and the Cosworth but this last one seems less competitive...i've to try the Cupra that seems to be also a good alternative...

So what do you say?Can i request a tune for one of this cars?

I"ll see what's possible for me at the moment, oh, and Pavel, I haven't been evading your question or anything like that. I'll help you as best as I can as soon as I get settled in to the new environment (Shift is really weird for me on the PS3), if you have found help already....good, but I'm really sorry I couldn't help at the usual rate that I do. :guilty:

I"ll see what's possible for me at the moment, oh, and Pavel, I haven't been evading your question or anything like that. I'll help you as best as I can as soon as I get settled in to the new environment (Shift is really weird for me on the PS3), if you have found help already....good, but I'm really sorry I couldn't help at the usual rate that I do. :guilty:

I am glad that you have not forgotten me

I am not progressed

I look for its advanced tuning for the lambo lp 640

A setup for as many routes

Here are a few details

my game physik
steering assist low
braking assist off
anti lock brakes on
traction control high
stability on

As i the controller setting will be i not
Out of a sheer numbers i would no longer as i should adjust xbox controller

I don't like to hard settings
-----------------

There is perhaps a setup for the koenigsegg for tri oval?
Going better manuel or automatic?

thx For your work

And sorry for my really poor english

No need to apologize, I get the gist of what you're saying. 👍

Let's see, right off the bat I would suggest that you set your steering assist to OFF. Mainly because when you're into a tight bend the car will tend to travel on a wider slip angle because the assist is attempting to keep the entire vehicle level while it's turning. By turning it off you'll immediately have more freedom with the steering and grip levels. I'd also suggest turning stability OFF, and setting the TC to low - it will just interfere with the direction you're attempting to turn into, and should the vehicle build up enough resistance (traction controller is moderating tire grip heavily) you'll actually end up losing speed whilst turning.

I would say, actually, I've never even used manual in Shift (which is incredibly ironic :lol:) but...automatic has done quite well by me. I would only suggest manual if you use a wheel. As for a tri-oval setting for the CCX, unfortunately, I can't help you there because I no longer have a 360 and I haven't progressed very far in the PS3 version...but I'll tell you what - Use the "Angelholm Phantom" tune and modify it. For an oval course, ideally, you'd want a good sense of turn in (to decrease the chances of running wide) and a suitable gear ratio that maintains maximum acceleration in the presence of outright speed. Fifth and Sixth gears are the only two you'd need to worry about if you want more top end speed, First through Fourth are where you want the ratios to be narrower (although not too narrow). Tire pressure is another thing but that's a lesson in and of itself, so, just leave the pressure as is. Tune in increments, you can do one or two clicks per setting (you're mainly messing around with the gear ratios, steering ratio, and downforce).

The big problem with tri-oval tracks is that the UI for Shift doesn't let you do an asymmetrical setup. The files still let you set all 4 points of suspension and wheels to do different things, but you only have front/back in the UI.

For some cars which start off quite low and tightly sprung, you can only go so fast through some turns before the car bottoms out, drags along the ground and stalls the airflow through the diffuser. The best tip I can give the tri-oval course is to go as fast as you can for a couple of laps using the external view, and watch out for the car spitting sparks out of the back, if that's happening you either need to take a different line through that section or just go slower.

I thank you both for the information
With the lamborghini now i'm somewhat more
My steering asisst is off or on low

But i must have something test
Even when xbox controller i am more progress

Only with the koenigsegg and tri oval i simply cannot continue

I can my best time of 31,010 simply not undercut
Everything at aero to zero?

The right line seems that i have not yet been found to have

If i may write i later times my setup of lambo 560

Was wondering if EA's paying any attention to some of the minor bugs with the Team Racing pack. Like the one with the Supra. Some of my Tune settings keep getting reset whenever I use that car and I dunno why. Few bugs with the muscle cars, but I don't use those, so, I'm not too concerned about that. Just with the Supra because it's my car of fear when it comes to 14.00 racing. =) Can't wait for the next update, if there is one coming.

Toyota Supra Gulf Tuned III Body Kit 2 :gtplanet:

From Gulf__Racing Norway

Attachments

• TOYOTA SUPRA Gulf__Racing Tuned.doc
    1.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Skyline GT-R34 R-Tuned Stage III :gtplanet:

Gulf__Racing Edition

Attachments

• Skyline GT-R34 R-Gulf Racing Tuned.doc
    2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Chevrolet Camaro SS-R Gulf Tuned WORKS :gtplanet:

Test Track:
NORDSCHLEIFE 20.74kms

Laguna Seca 3.59kms and Lap Times for the SS-R

Attachments

• Chevrolet Camaro SSR Gulf Tuned WORKS.doc
    2.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I appreciate you guys keeping my thread alive, despite the fact that I necessarily can't at the moment. 👍

I am, however, going to add the additional drift tunes that RT's tamed drifter has come up with.

First page has been updated, and I welcome RT's second tamed drift racer - Xx_Jecky_xX

Keep it coming, guys.

Terro , l can post a couple of my tunes to keep things going if you like.
have 1 or 2 up my sleeve, built for online play.
now that l think of it, maybe we could collaborate a bit since we are on same network.

Last edited:
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray rating: 9.98
code name ( Nitro Express )

Parts list :
stage 2 all except engine
stage 3 all except engine
all aerodynamics + body kit 3
nitrous kit 2
race exhaust
increase boost
brake master cylinder
wider wheels

Tire and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure 32.17

R. Tire Pressure 32.61
Brake Balance 60.00

Alignment

Steering Lock 30.00
Caster Angle - 3.25
F. Toe Angle + 0.30
R. Toe Angle + 0.40
F. Camber - 1.80
R. Camber - 2.00
F. Ride Height 110.00
R. Ride Height 120.00

Springs and Dampers

F. Sway bar 171.31
R. Sway bar 85.66
F. Spring Rate 228.41
R. Spring Rate 199.86
F. Bump Stop Length 0.00
R. Bump Stop Length 0.00
F. Damper Slow Bump 4900.00
R. Damper Slow Bump 5200.00
F. Damper Fast Bump 2000.00
R. Damper Fast Bump 2000.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound 8600.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound 8300.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound 4200.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound 4000.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock 55.00
L. Slip Deceleration Lock 45.00
L. Slip Preload 90.00
Visco Electronic Lock N/A

Gearing

Final stock
1st stock
2nd stock
3rd stock
4th stock
5th N/A
6th N/A

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce 7.00
R. Downforce 7.00
Cooler Radiator Opening N/A
Brake Duct Opening N/A

Many Thanks to mr. Terronium 12 for providing the base tune
for this great car , many similarities to the original tune mostly scaled back to fit into the 10.00 car class.
CAUTION:
This tune is not for everyone, it takes practice, then maybe some more practice. I have road tested this car extensively . quite simply it rocks the 10.00 car class.
warmest regards : the invisible mechanic.

ps ; 17 inch rims front
19 inch rims rear

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back