Renown Tuning ™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, Version 2A - Stage 3 Custom (No Body Kit)

Car Rating: 18.52

NOTE: The following upgrade was NOT installed.

- Drivetrain Stage 3

Tire and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 33.04
R. Tire Pressure - 33.04
Brake Balance - 58.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 16.00
Caster Angle - 3.00
F. Toe Angle - 0.50
R. Toe Angle - -0.20
F. Camber - -2.10
R. Camber - -1.40
F. Ride Height - 65.00
R. Ride Height - 80.00

Springs and Dampers

F. Sway bar - 285.52
R. Sway bar - 114.21
F. Spring Rate - 433.03
R. Spring Rate - 485.38
F. Bump Stop Length - 3.00
R. Bump Stop Length - 2.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 3,800.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 3,200.00
F. Damper Fast Bump - 3,000.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 3,000.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 9,700.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 9,200.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 6,800.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 5,600.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - N/A
L. Slip Deceleration Lock - N/A
L. Slip Preload - 60.00
Visco Electronic Lock - 65.00

Gearing

Final - 5.44
1st - 3.31
2nd - 1.89
3rd - 1.42
4th - 1.13
5th - 0.90
6th - 0.87

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 7.00
R. Downforce - 9.00
Cooler Radiator Opening - N/A
Brake Duct Opening - N/A

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

Last edited:
Drivetrain stage 3 on the Murcielago allows 40% more torque to be transferred through clutch and 25% more transferred through gears.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, Version 2B - Stage 3 Works Converted

Car Rating: 20.99

Tire and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 30.00
R. Tire Pressure - 31.16
Brake Balance - 56.50

Alignment

Steering Lock - 19.00
Caster Angle - 3.25
F. Toe Angle - 0.50
R. Toe Angle - -0.10
F. Camber - -2.10
R. Camber - -1.40
F. Ride Height - 65.00
R. Ride Height - 75.00

Springs and Dampers

F. Sway bar - 228.41
R. Sway bar - 114.21
F. Spring Rate - 433.03
R. Spring Rate - 485.38
F. Bump Stop Length - 5.00
R. Bump Stop Length - 6.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 3,800.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 3,200.00
F. Damper Fast Bump - 2,800.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 3,000.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 9,700.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 9,200.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 7,400.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 6,200.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - N/A
L. Slip Deceleration Lock - N/A
L. Slip Preload - 60.00
Visco Electronic Lock - 70.00

Gearing

Final - 5.44
1st - 3.11
2nd - 1.86
3rd - 1.39
4th - 1.13
5th - 0.90
6th - 0.78

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 10.00
R. Downforce - 12.00
Cooler Radiator Opening - 1.00
Brake Duct Opening - 5.00

- Lapped London River the fastest to date - 1:12.618.

Drivetrain stage 3 on the Murcielago allows 40% more torque to be transferred through clutch and 25% more transferred through gears.

And because of that you trade off the additional torque for a small performance hit, and that wasn't the intention of that tune - it was for pure speed whilst maintaining as much stability as dynamically possible.

Now that verzion2B tune was exactly what i,m talking about i just beat all my previous lap times with it. Again i cant say it enough T u out did yourself again Great Job T and many Thanks

Hey T can u put together a tune for the ford shelby GT500 please including upgrades for a 10.00 rating

Ford Mustang GT500 - Rating 10.00 Special (Body Kit 3)

Car Rating: 9.98

NOTE: The following upgrades were NOT installed

- Drivetrain Stage 2
- Drivetrain Stage 3
- Engine Stage 3
- Weight Reduction 3
- Seam-welded Chassis
- Wider Tires/Wheels

Tire and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 33.19
R. Tire Pressure - 33.04
Brake Balance - 57.50

Alignment

Steering Lock - 20.00
Caster Angle - 3.00
F. Toe Angle - 0.40
R. Toe Angle - -0.10
F. Camber - -1.50
R. Camber - -1.20
F. Ride Height - 80.00
R. Ride Height - 90.00

Springs and Dampers

F. Sway bar - 171.31
R. Sway bar - 228.41
F. Spring Rate - 513.93
R. Spring Rate - 456.83
F. Bump Stop Length - 0.00
R. Bump Stop Length - 0.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 5,200.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 4,600.00
F. Damper Fast Bump - 3,400.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 3,600.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 10,100.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 9,500.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 4,900.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 5,200.00

Gearing

Final - 5.44

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 10.00
R. Downforce - 12.00
Cooler Radiator Opening - N/A
Brake Duct Opening - N/A

Hey T. could you do me the set-up of the Ferrari because currently receive the Ferrari FXX and I would like to have it to complete the story mode of the pack of Ferrari.
Thanking you for your help.
A greeting.

Hey man, first off, i think its great what you're doin here!
Second, are the settings you reccommended for a controller or wheel?
And finally, im not sure you have or not yet. But if not could you do a tune for strictly top speed? (obviously for Nurburgring) And if you have already done a tune like this, could you just direct me towards it? Thanks alot man! Greatly appreciated

Hey T. could you do me the set-up of the Ferrari because currently receive the Ferrari FXX and I would like to have it to complete the story mode of the pack of Ferrari.
Thanking you for your help.
A greeting.

Consider that done.

Hey man, first off, i think its great what you're doin here!
Second, are the settings you reccommended for a controller or wheel?
And finally, im not sure you have or not yet. But if not could you do a tune for strictly top speed? (obviously for Nurburgring) And if you have already done a tune like this, could you just direct me towards it? Thanks alot man! Greatly appreciated

Check the front page for the GH-Spec Zonda R. I'm doing yet another version of it soon, but resort to one of those (I think there are 3 or 4 Zonda R tunes at the moment) for the time being.

Consider that done.

Check the front page for the GH-Spec Zonda R. I'm doing yet another version of it soon, but resort to one of those (I think there are 3 or 4 Zonda R tunes at the moment) for the time being.

Ill deff check that out. Any non-tier 4 ones?

There's an Impreza in the Speed Special section. Although that (the section itself) is mostly for outright acceleration and not top speed.

hey T-12. I'm trying to tune my Nissan Silvia and i went to look at the tune you had done for someone and it will under no circumstances load up for me. any chance you could re-post it or something like that?

You know what?

It won't load for me either, I'll get this situated in a second.

Terronium-12, good work here! Is it possible that you can make the following car at car rating 10 base on Spa GP, Monte Grande, Nordschleife and Autopolis GP.

1) Supra
2) NSX
3) S2000
4) Rx7
5) Rx8
6) WRX STi
7) Silvia Spec R S15
8) GTR 34
9) GTR 35
10) GTR 35 V spec
11) Evo IX MR-ed
12) Evo
13) Maserati GranTurismo S
14) Z4
15) M3 E92
16) M3 E46
17) Exige S
18) Elise 111 R
19) 350Z
20) 370Z
21) GT3 RS
22) Cayman S

I know this is a lot but it'll be great if you can do that. Thanks alot!! Hope you can help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey T can you do a set up for a porsche 911 gt2 for a rating 14.00?

Done....

Terronium-12, good work here! Is it possible that you can make the following car at car rating 10 base on Spa GP, Monte Grande, Nordschleife and Autopolis GP.

1) Supra
2) NSX
3) S2000
4) Rx7
5) Rx8
6) WRX STi
7) Silvia Spec R S15
8) GTR 34
9) GTR 35
10) GTR 35 V spec
11) Evo IX MR-ed
12) Evo
13) Maserati GranTurismo S
14) Z4
15) M3 E92
16) M3 E46
17) Exige S
18) Elise 111 R
19) 350Z
20) 370Z
21) GT3 RS
22) Cayman S

I know this is a lot but it'll be great if you can do that. Thanks alot!! Hope you can help!

...And done. I think. :lol:

i haven't played this game in about a week. is the new pack of cars worth the ten bucks? I smoke everyone i play online no matter the car rating and i've already beaten the game. The drift events i have no interest in so i guess i haven't beaten the game in that sense, but i guess maybe i could go for lap times. Thing is the controller for the PS3 isn't the best to do the scorching laps with. I'm more interested in doing super fast laps with the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1. It's almost as fast as the Murc but definitely easier to control at the limit. Maybe Ter. you could come up with some type of thing where people can post their lap times with your tunes. I for one am interested in lap times for Road America. Think you could set me up with a tune for the Elise Works converted for Road america? Thing I'm worried about most is the gear ratios. It's hard to get them right without bouncing off the rev limiter.

I'm more interested in doing super fast laps with the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1. It's almost as fast as the Murc but definitely easier to control at the limit.

Easier, YES 👍 almost as fast ?? NO 👎 Difference in Lap Times are way to big to compare those two cars for example (Nordschelife DBR 6:19:xxx Lambo LP-640 6:13:xxx). Maybe if you come across average players then you could beat them easy but if you could meet someone with skill as equal as yours you would loose easy. Please visit Renown Tuning ™ WTC 2 competition thread. There we use some of those tunes to do lap times.

Or add me to your psn friends. I would be more then happy to race with some one who knows DBR9 as good as myself. We could schedule couple duels :sly:

i love the dbr9... i'm not the greatest at the ring right now with it, but i'm going to get some more practice. Thing about it is the easiness to take the turns. The Lambo is tricky with the controller and the input to steering along with throttle. The Aston is a bit easier and i can make up time lost on the straights to the Lambo with the turns in the Aston. I've been practicing on Road America mostly. I'm going to have to take the car back to the ring for some hot laps because i've only did at most 5. I need at least a 10lap run to see what i can pull off, I'm sure even with the controller i can pull out 6:50's possibly 6:40's with practice. My best yet is only 7:00 flat. Damn controller!

Big + 👍 for stock DBR9. I think any tune could spoil that car completely. I had to work with my Zonda R very long time to finally be happy with it. But Driving DBR 9 is like use telepathy, this car already does every thing what you think. On ring if a driver does with Zonda R lap time 6:20:xxx which is run without mistakes, you can still beat him in DBR9 but only if you push in every corner to the very last one. But also skills have to be on a different levels.

This car is sharp, fast, amazing in corners, stick to the every track much better then any other. And allows driver to compete on the same level, without wondering what that tune could be ?

i haven't played this game in about a week. is the new pack of cars worth the ten bucks? I smoke everyone i play online no matter the car rating and i've already beaten the game. The drift events i have no interest in so i guess i haven't beaten the game in that sense, but i guess maybe i could go for lap times. Thing is the controller for the PS3 isn't the best to do the scorching laps with. I'm more interested in doing super fast laps with the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1. It's almost as fast as the Murc but definitely easier to control at the limit. Maybe Ter. you could come up with some type of thing where people can post their lap times with your tunes. I for one am interested in lap times for Road America. Think you could set me up with a tune for the Elise Works converted for Road america? Thing I'm worried about most is the gear ratios. It's hard to get them right without bouncing off the rev limiter.

Done.

You know, I'm going to start charging for this stuff. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back