TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Wow! Redbull hanger probably is the best place to show off Tuscan's curve. #3 and #4 are easily my favorite. Both Eigar tunnel shot are mesmerizing as well!

Nice, you have started a gallery also! I'm waiting to get some more cars haha. Alot of neat shots, especially that last one! 👍

Great shots Jamie! Really liking the lighting in the Red Bull Hangar, perhaps it seems I need to revisit it. :D

Great pics, the last set and the Audi R8 set are very nice. Looking forward to more 👍

Great shots Jamie! Really liking the lighting in the Red Bull Hangar, perhaps it seems I need to revisit it. :D
The Red Bull Hangar has a lot of potential.

----

To everyone else: Thanks for the comments.

Preview - Photoshopped

5212814837_738e769528_o.jpg

Holy cow... :eek:
GT5 photomode has really definitely improved tremendously compared to GT4!!! That TVR set just looks so real... :drool:

Thank You

----

Photoshopped

5214319868_0e25b89c11_o.jpg

5213726257_b1415ef790_o.jpg

5214320206_cf904c92ef_o.jpg

Click for the full size

Stock

Click for the full size

I'm not too keen on the edited shots from this set, they've been taken too far and just end up looking dark and abstract. The clearer shots are much better IMO, and the shot taken from the roof of the car in your first set is my favourite so far!

Nice to see you're still active, I remember you from PGR 4 I think. Although I do agree on the editing being a bit too much sometimes, you definitely haven't lost your touch, great shots!

@ Moglet: Some of my edited shots are like marmite.

----

@ To everyone else: Thanks for the feedback.

I like these much better than the previous set. I tend to agree with Moglet. These however are just right! Bottom one takes the cake out of the bunch for me in this set. Crisp and oozing with atmosphere! Keep it up man!

Back