TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Thank You

----

Preview - Photoshopped

5317809803_079c5824ec_o.jpg

Damn everyone and their X2010s! :( I love that preview shot, it looks very dark and moody. It suits the car well 👍

Rnadom Shot - Photoshopped

5323687028_fde0fa3e64_o.jpg

Taken On: Blackmagic Intensity Pro

----

My Thoughts:

I wasn't planning to post up a random shot, but I had to change my mind due to my last preview not getting a comment.

Last edited:
Ive seen people putting the cars close to walls so the camera at long focal length is in the car to take shots of the interiors, but how in heaven did you strip the engine and take a shot? some secret photomode feature? or is this in a glass case in the redbull hanger and you have just snapped it and shopped it? either way pretty neat and definatly thinking outseide the box.

Also how on earth did you get that far away on the third Maserati shot?

Keep up the good work.

Ive seen people putting the cars close to walls so the camera at long focal length is in the car to take shots of the interiors, but how in heaven did you strip the engine and take a shot? some secret photomode feature? or is this in a glass case in the redbull hanger and you have just snapped it and shopped it? either way pretty neat and definatly thinking outseide the box.

Also how on earth did you get that far away on the third Maserati shot?

Keep up the good work.

It's a menu background, he's captured it on his capture card.

It looks great, it has to be said. The Carbon X2010 is as mean as ever and the black background came out perfectly suited to the car. But that engine shot is just gorgeous. It's a pity we can't access those backgrounds for taking photos, some of the locations really could do with being available for Photo Travel!

It's a menu background, he's captured it on his capture card.

It looks great, it has to be said. The Carbon X2010 is as mean as ever and the black background came out perfectly suited to the car. But that engine shot is just gorgeous. It's a pity we can't access those backgrounds for taking photos, some of the locations really could do with being available for Photo Travel!

Thanks for clearing that up, your right though it does look good.

I've seen a few locations that would be great to take shots that appear in videos or intros for GT but seem to be missing. Like how about a nice high res pit with people and other cars moving around.

TVR's shots are fantastic.

Thanks for the feedback.

----

Photoshopped

5325729356_8a768e9971_o.jpg

5325729198_b63b202b02_b.jpg

5325727982_908c891cd0_o.jpg

5325120463_bc5f1d605d_o.jpg

Click for the full size

Stock

5325120281_113265becb_o.jpg

Click for the full size

Honestly, you should have stopped after the third shot - the rest of them just pale in comparison.

It's cryptic and moody. Wonderful. 👍

I think there's a handfull of nice shots in this batch. I quite like 5 & 6 the most. Nice work.

Quite stunning the latest batch of photos buddy! the black and white one...is so beautiful, a very nice onde indeed! lovely camera :)

well done!!

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

Part 2 - News​

I will start work on part 2, after I finish work on Thursday evening.​

:drool:

That first one has such a crispness to the light rays and has just enough detail in the car to keep it interesting. Loving the glow coming from the grandstands, too.

Three is such a gorgeous composition and a wonderful subject for desaturation like that. Nicely done!

They're all nice, but I really like those two... makes me want to get me one of them so I can get shooting!

Photoshopped

5335244032_b94b96eeae_o.jpg

5335243516_1ab362a568_o.jpg

5334628453_18b54209ef_b.jpg

5335244306_13501e689d_o.jpg

Click for the full size

Stock

Click for the full size

Last edited:
Nice update TVR. Wish I had a Carbon X2010. I like shots 1 & 5 the most. Shot 5 is really nice, love the soft colours. Also like the 2nd shot from the stock shots.

As always class stuff.

Back