TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Gallery News

My next update, may be released this week. However I am not promising anything.​

So does anyone have anymore comments, because I will delay my next update. But only until my previous update, gets some more comments.

Wow Just seen Part 2 Love the first and 3rd photoshopped photos and really love the style of the photos can't wait for the update ,Oh and what happened to the Online photo shoot ?

I think I know what your specialty is; close ups! You're very very good at them, I've never seen so many awesome detailed shots of close ups of cars before! It's good to see that your wider angle shots are just as good too. 👍

Cheers :)

----

News

Bram Turismo was picked randomly, to get a free gift car from me. But next month, anyone in the community may be picked next.

--​

Will everyone car be cheap or expensive? Each car will be in a different price bracket.

Last edited:
Nice Sets TVR&FF the detail shots are astounding, especially with the bull in the last photo of the 2nd set, my fave 👍

Preview - Photoshopped

5347765797_8d6f8a2e12_o.jpg

Photoshopped

5351385508_64cfa3409c_o.jpg

5351385258_35be4a2227_o.jpg

5350772251_0bb2a9805f_o.jpg

Click for the full size

Stock

5350772589_86cf4594cf_o.jpg

Click for the full size

Last edited:
Great Job TVR love the first ,second to last Photoshopped and all of the Stock really is a brilliant set Well done

I actually prefer the stock shots to the edited ones! They have a really nice colour balance to them and although it's odd to see a car like that in that location, it works really well. Great stuff Jamie 👍

I actually prefer the stock shots to the edited ones! They have a really nice colour balance to them and although it's odd to see a car like that in that location, it works really well. Great stuff Jamie 👍
I am glad, how the stock shots turned out.

This last set looks really nice. How to you get the silhouette effect on the stock ones?
It was all down to timing, because I didn't have that much time to work with the evening light. However one way to get the silhouette is by using the AE Lock.

@ sems4arsenal and Gamesta666: Thanks

----

Info on the last photoshopped shot:

My aim for the shot, was to make the car as realistic as possible. While giving the rest of the shot an artistic feel.

Back