TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
It is indeed the sepia filter.

----

Preview - Photoshopped

5378358085_0121d07266_o.jpg

:lol: I was gonna sleep but thanks for the heads up.Seeing such a work of Art will help me sleep that is for sure :drool:.By Far the best Rally Set I have seen Brilliant Mate .

Edit:embarrassed:h and you have just Provided me with 3 new wallpapers :D

Nice TVR. I really like the black and white shot with the mountain detail in the background, very picturesque. 👍

I love how you've taken to parking the car up on track and using it like a photomode location, it's something that really took off just as the GT4 days were ending and it's good to see it making a comeback. 👍

I love how you've taken to parking the car up on track and using it like a photomode location, it's something that really took off just as the GT4 days were ending and it's good to see it making a comeback. 👍
I did parking up shots, from time to time in GT4. While it was normal for me to do such a thing, in a range of racing games on the Xbox 360.

@ Everyone Else: Thank You

----

Fact

My previous update, contains three HDRI shots.​

An interesting range of tones and colours on the Focus set, but what I really like is that Photomode Competition Week 8 entry. Very nice! What car is that in the foreground?

Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

PMC 2.0 Contest #9 - Entry

Last edited:
Back