TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
Do you want to take a guess.
 
GT5 Photomode Competition - Week 8


Click for the full size​
 
And I though mine was good,Love it TVR what's that ?Sepia Filter I guess?
 
It is indeed the sepia filter.

----

Preview - Photoshopped

5378358085_0121d07266_o.jpg
 
Oh man... that's beautifull with Ford WRC... very very very beautifull!
 
Amazing update TVR! I love the Focus WRC shot.
 
That is one Update I can't wait for :D
 
Cheers :)

----

Photoshopped




Click for the full size


Stock




Click for the full size​
 
:lol: I was gonna sleep but thanks for the heads up.Seeing such a work of Art will help me sleep that is for sure :drool:.By Far the best Rally Set I have seen Brilliant Mate .

Edit:Oh and you have just Provided me with 3 new wallpapers :D
 
Nice TVR. I really like the black and white shot with the mountain detail in the background, very picturesque. 👍
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 
Yeah, that's interesting to look at! Like the details on the second shot!
 
Wow Just Wow, Another amazing Set Pebb just stunning!!
 
first and third of rally group are breathtaking...👍
 
I love how you've taken to parking the car up on track and using it like a photomode location, it's something that really took off just as the GT4 days were ending and it's good to see it making a comeback. 👍
 
Amazing work TVR! Brilliant!
 
I love how you've taken to parking the car up on track and using it like a photomode location, it's something that really took off just as the GT4 days were ending and it's good to see it making a comeback. 👍
I did parking up shots, from time to time in GT4. While it was normal for me to do such a thing, in a range of racing games on the Xbox 360.

@ Everyone Else: Thank You

----

Fact

My previous update, contains three HDRI shots.​
 
An interesting range of tones and colours on the Focus set, but what I really like is that Photomode Competition Week 8 entry. Very nice! What car is that in the foreground?
 
Nice use of the ingame filters, TVRFF. The warm-filter is pretty nice isn't it? :)
 
Super over-head rally shot. 👍
 
The birds eye shot of the Focus WRC is fantastic. 👍
 
Stunning WRC shots. 👍
 
Thanks for the latest batch of comments.
 
Great colors on all of them, love the unique angle on the 3rd shot.
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

PMC 2.0 Contest #9 - Entry

​
 
Last edited:
WOW.

That is amazing, TVR!
 
Very moody and beautiful. Nice job!
 
Back