TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
Very moody and beautiful. Nice job!
I just hope my entry, will allow me to do better in this weeks poll.

@ Everyone Else: Thank You

----

Preview - Photoshopped

5390402755_e4c1c83d3f_o.jpg
 
You may not aware people vote for the best combination of retro car and editing style, but your post-process colour is little saturated for retro shot. However the voting trend towards unexpected way sometimes. Best of luck!
 
That is gob-smacking. I love the feel.
 
Now that's what I call cheating, Alfas look damn too sexy in every picture.

But as always, yours are specially beautiful.
 
Thanks for the feedback.

----

Photoshopped

5391190207_9fa1b1b904_o.jpg
5391189987_2eae676553_o.jpg

5391793250_c9581bcbf1_o.jpg





Click for the full size


Stock


Click for the full size​
 
Epic TZ2 shots. 👍
 
Beautiful car.... I hate you... :dopey: Haha! 👍 👍
 
Your PMC 2.0 entry is awesome TVR, love the colour and softness of the light.

Out of the full set I really like numbers 4 & 5 best. 👍
 
I love the Alfa shots. I can't wait until I can get a hold of one. The 3rd shot has to be my favorite.
 
Stunning TVR such a Beautiful car and fantastic set.👍
 
Lots of great shots, you pull off the close-ups really well 👍
 
Last edited:
Stunning TVR such a Beautiful car and fantastic set.👍
I don't know, why people would want to paint the car in another car. Because I feel, doing such a thing is a crime.

@ Everyone else: Cheers
 
Amazing work, TVR!
 
Another awesome Set TVR!
 
Thank You 👍

----

Preview - Photoshopped

5396827873_997d081554_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks good! I can't wait to see the rest. :)
 
Love the Alpha shots, you have a knack for showing the curves off from the car that nobody else here can quite do. Great set. 👍
 
Thanks for the comments.

----

Preview 2/2

5399234525_cbdc8340cc_o.jpg
 
Nice, like both preview shots for differring reasons witha slight favour to preview shot one. Great stuff TVR.
 
Both previews look great! I have to say I like the second one more. Great angle, I love shots where the rumble strips lead the eye to the car.
 
Just wanted to make this Alfa when updates of the best here with it emerged:) looked at it and decided to make it later :) your work is as always perfect!
 
Thanks for the latest batch of comments.

----

Photoshopped

5405448080_e5da184e2d_o.jpg




Click for the full size


Stock

5404842905_5569c9c842_o.jpg



Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
The first shot is perfect, the last shot is beyond perfect. it's.. im speechless, i am without speech.
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.
 
Cheers 👍

----

PMC 2.0 - Entry

​
 
Back