TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
The impreza looks like a ballet dancer, very artsy. The amount of negative space really makes it look professional above average.

I like the shot, it has a minimalistic style, though I just feel that it would have more impact if you'd ramped up the highlights just a little bit. Yours is definitely one of the ones to beat, I'm definitely less hopeful about my chances about my chances. Good luck! 👍

I love the mood of your 2.0 entry, it's very dramatic and suits the car perfectly. The shot you entered into the previous 2.0 contest was superb too, it was in the poll from the moment it was posted! Excellent choice of car, good use of colour and awesome lighting as usual. You seem to be the lighting expert, Jamie! :)

I love the mood of your 2.0 entry, it's very dramatic and suits the car perfectly. The shot you entered into the previous 2.0 contest was superb too, it was in the poll from the moment it was posted! Excellent choice of car, good use of colour and awesome lighting as usual. You seem to be the lighting expert, Jamie! :)
Thanks for the feedback.

Question: Do you think, I could of got some more votes in the contest with your selected theme. But only if I edited the shot in a different way.

I like the shot, it has a minimalistic style, though I just feel that it would have more impact if you'd ramped up the highlights just a little bit. Yours is definitely one of the ones to beat, I'm definitely less hopeful about my chances about my chances. Good luck! 👍
If you were talking about the retro theme, then I would of laughed. And for one very good reason, I am not doing too well.

@ Everyone Else: Cheers

----

Photo Shoot #1 - Photoshopped

Stock

Info:

*The base shots, that were used in the photoshopped pieces were taken in December. While the stock shot was taken in December

*Magburner was in the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex, while I was in the Suzuki Swift Sport.

*Theme: Starter cars.

Preview - Photoshopped

5414796368_8003ec5566_o.jpg

Last edited:
If you were talking about the retro theme, then I would of laughed. And for one very good reason, I am not doing too well.

No, sorry, I should have specified the picture I meant; it's the Impreza taken for this weeks 2.0 comp. Oh, but that's just my opinion, what I said, though I bet you get more votes the way it is rather than what you would using my suggestion.

No, sorry, I should have specified the picture I meant; it's the Impreza taken for this weeks 2.0 comp. Oh, but that's just my opinion, what I said, though I bet you get more votes the way it is rather than what you would using my suggestion.
I know you were talking about the Impreza shot. However I was saying, what would of happened if you mentioned the retro shot.

@ SVX: You should see, some more photo shoot shots in the future.

I am stoked on that photoshopped "preview" there Jamie. You are doing something that I just can't seem to master, photographing around mid-day. You are an inspiration, keep it up!

OMG!
I fell in love with the very last shoots of the supercar.
That's so beasty beautiful. :drool:👍

The third shot (second to the right on the bottom) is fantastic. Looks like something straight from a track day. 👍

First three edited Alfa shots on page 18 :eek:

The SLS entry is really nice with the light catching. Should get some votes.

I like shot two, and also quite like shot one from post #370, the vibrant colours are very punchy.

That HDR Italia definitely has me interested... very much looking forward to seeing how you work with that one!

Thank You

----

Photoshopped

Click for the full size

5425777516_008b11f777_o.jpg

5425778556_3d7a2a3931_o.jpg

Stock

5425174851_30d7a16463_o.jpg

Click for the full size

Last edited:
Back