TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
This has to be one of your best sets so far all the pictures are stunning!
 
Those are amazing! They all have an awesome tone to them.
 
These are awesome! :D
 
Unbelivably stunning Brilliant Job mate don't think anybody has ever done this sort of pictures before and that Miniature Picture is Fantastic
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.
 
I love your style and also i like the fact your images are not just cars but the surroundings, it makes me chuckle at the guys whose mission was to get fantastic looking sky's in GT5, as there seems to be as much dedication to them as the rest of the game.

Top notch photography.
 
Amazing and one of your best updates, pretty good scenery shots there. Second picture is truly a masterpiece. :drool:
 
Cheers :)
 
Unreleased Shots #5 - Photoshopped


Click for the full size


Stock





Click for the full size​
 
The Transcammer shots are cool, and I like the wooden truss shot.
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

PMC - Week 12 Entry


Click for the full size​
 
Fantastic shots, TVR. I like the first two, and the Photomode entry is quite good, too!
 
Thank You :)

----

Preview - HDRI

5445324109_590732ecd6_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
The sunset picture (directly below the McLaren) is fantastic! :)
 
I'm really longing for buying a McLaren F1 now, can't wait to buy it! Great atmosphere in your shots. 👍
 
Really like your Mclaren shot in the unrealeased shots. Really captures a race feel/atmosphere.
 
Awesome Mclaren shoot. 👍
 
Cheers 👍

----

Preview 2/2 - Work in Progress

5446827475_fdde0fdd65_o.jpg
 
Photoshopped



Click for the full size


Stock



Click for the full size

5449459667_9f370a97f9_o.jpg
 
Really nice set. 👍 My favourites are the top left and bottom of photoshopped, and bottom three of stock. :D
 
Thank You :)

----

Preview

5450223404_ed0aed50ec_o.jpg
 
I like the last of the shopped ones awesome sutble light and colur and also the last of the stock ones interesting comp.
 
I am not alone in saying the last Photoshopped Picture is genius .Fantastic Set .
Can't wait for number 2 :D 👍
 
Great set as always TVR, Love the last edited one. The soft glow really sets it off.
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 
Photoshopped

5454521993_9ca4ce36ed_o.jpg
5454521291_4b2c108986_o.jpg



Click for the full size


Stock


Click for the full sizei


Three Flavours "The last shot is stock."



Click for the full size​
 
I like the 3 flavours shot. As for flavour, hmm, the first looks tasty but I'd have to go with flavour 2. (Plain old vanilla, I mean black and white.)
 
Like the second shot of the Vette, honestly prefer the stock of the last three. Nice pics 👍
 
Back