TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Unbelivably stunning Brilliant Job mate don't think anybody has ever done this sort of pictures before and that Miniature Picture is Fantastic

I love your style and also i like the fact your images are not just cars but the surroundings, it makes me chuckle at the guys whose mission was to get fantastic looking sky's in GT5, as there seems to be as much dedication to them as the rest of the game.

Top notch photography.

Unreleased Shots #5 - Photoshopped

Click for the full size

Stock

Click for the full size

Fantastic shots, TVR. I like the first two, and the Photomode entry is quite good, too!

Thank You :)

----

Preview - HDRI

5445324109_590732ecd6_o.jpg

Last edited:
Really like your Mclaren shot in the unrealeased shots. Really captures a race feel/atmosphere.

Really nice set. 👍 My favourites are the top left and bottom of photoshopped, and bottom three of stock. :D

I like the last of the shopped ones awesome sutble light and colur and also the last of the stock ones interesting comp.

I am not alone in saying the last Photoshopped Picture is genius .Fantastic Set .
Can't wait for number 2 :D 👍

Photoshopped

5454521993_9ca4ce36ed_o.jpg
5454521291_4b2c108986_o.jpg

Click for the full size

Stock

Click for the full sizei

Three Flavours "The last shot is stock."

Click for the full size

I like the 3 flavours shot. As for flavour, hmm, the first looks tasty but I'd have to go with flavour 2. (Plain old vanilla, I mean black and white.)

Back