TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
I love the super warm tones on the second shot 👍
 
really like the new set. The top one of the last 3 is the best, I really like the colouring
 
Yep By far the Best ZR-1 Update I have ever seen .The Flavours are Spectacular
 
Awesome, I'll have the first flavor, please.
 
The latest batch looks cool.
Except for the last one. The first shoots looks pure ownage! :D
Awesome work.
 
Thank You :)
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

PMC 2.0 Entry - Week 12




PMC 2.0 Reject - Week 12

​
 
I like them both but I think you chose the right one.
 
Cheers :)
 
PMC Entry - Week 13




PMC Rejects - Week 13



​
 
I love the bottom three of your rejects.
 
I quite like the last shot.
 
The last Mclaren Shot is Stunning as well .Oh and the 599 shot :drool:
 
The last Mclaren Shot is Stunning as well .Oh and the 599 shot :drool:
I don't think, my entry will reach the poll or get a vote. Seeing how the last two weeks have gone against me.


@ GPR & Grand Prix: Cheers
 
I think you chose the right one though the last shot is good too.
 
Your Ferrari shoot is good!
As for the Mclaren, the last one surely do the job but i prefer the Ferrari. 👍
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 
Great shots :) love the driver closeup in the tunnel.
 
Thank You
 
Last edited:
If not because the GT watermark...i would have thought that it's not from Gran Turismo 5. :p
Awesome work. 👍
 
preview looks very good...
 
Thanks for the latest batch of comments.

-----

McLaren Photo Shoot - Photoshopped



Click for the full size

5473020112_87109e1684_o.jpg

5472426157_769d3a5600_o.jpg



Stock



Click for the full size


TVR&Ferrari_Fan: McLaren F1
magburner: MP4-12C

----

PMC 2.0 Entry - Week 13

​
 
Last edited:
The stock top right is fantastic, makes me jealous! really, it does lol
 
The 4th shot I like and also the 2nd stock one.
 
They're all nice, but that second stock shot is sublime - perfectly lit, just the right amount of depth-of-field, and the composition is spot on. 👍
 
Cheers

----

AVForums Super GT - Round 1 - Preview

5472751707_1ef05c3a22_o.jpg
 
The Update is Gorgeous .2nd stock is my Favorite

Can't wait for some Super GT Action :D
 
Back